Happy Birthday Heechullie Babo! Saengil Chukkhaeyo~

Mrs. DJ Heenim

Nara’s POV

9th July 2011

 

I’m still in SBS office for  the last shoot today in my drama. What a day. I went to the drink machine to get a cup of coffee, until I saw few girls passed me by while chuckling each other.

 

“Omo~ Poor Heenim oppa, he just tweeted that he wanted to celebrate his birthday once with his girlfriend,”

“Oh. Jinjja? Poor Heechul oppa. It’s few hours left before his birthday,”

 

Who were they talking about? Heenim? The only one Heenim in Kpop industry is Heechul. Not that Jung Heechul from ZE:A, he’s really down to earth. Yes, I’m talking about the only one pretty boy from Super Junior. Kim Heechul.

 

I looked at my watch and it’s just few hours left before his birthday, and look at me now, still standing infront of beverages machine holding a cup of coffee and haven’t prepared any gift from him, not that I forget about his birthday or what, but we have a little problem yesterday.

 

Although we had a fight yesterday, but is it okay to ignore him on his birthday? God. What kind of wife I am?? Ergh. But, wait. Did that girl just say that he wanted to celebrate his birthday once with his girlfriend? Girlfriend, huh? YOU HAVE A WIFE HEECHUL-AH!!!!

 

I took my cellphone and send him a text message.

 

To : Chullie Babo~

Ya! Namja chingu! Go home earlier. I have something for you.

 

 

I closed my phone and went home.

 

 

Heechul’s POV

 

Wow~ All Petals around the world are already saying birthday wishes to me. They’re great! I can’t live without them and air. Kekekeke~ T_T Oh. But look who’s the one who haven’t gave me a birthday wishes to me. MY BIGGEST STAR IN MY UNIVERSE AND ALSO MY LOVELY BUIN-AH, KWON NARA!!! Geez. This girl. Is she really my wife?! She’s always busy with her drama. Well, I’m either actually. But, does she remember about my birthday? She still looked mad this morning. I don’t know how to apologize to her. Haish! Heenim Babo!

 

*Flashback

He just arrived at home with all the water dripping off his body. It was raining hard out side. Their apartment was so quite, is there no one at home?

“Nara-ah? Kwon Nara? Ya, jagiya~ eodiseyo?”

“Mwo?”

“Can you being a sweet wife for a while? I need a towel,”

“Here!” she pouted and threw him a dry towel

“What happened?”

“Huh? Nothing,” She went away to the kitchen and made a cup of hot chocolate.

“Aigoo~ My wife is so cute, making me a cup of hot chocolate,” he said while drying his hair.

“Make yours by yourself!” she said and went towards their bedroom.

 

He didn’t know what happened to his wife. But why does his wife act strange suddenly? She looked mad. Did he do something bad to her earlier?

 

“aish! this princess.”

 

He went to their bedroom, where his wife hide herself there. He knocked the door.

 

“Is it about my performance on MNet?” he asked to her. “Nara-ah, You’ve seen me with many women before, Now you’re jealous?”

“It’s not about that!!” She answered from the other side of the bedroom.

“Ah! It’s about those ahjummas who were crawling and keep touching at me when I was performing, right?” He guessed once again.

“Are you jealous with those ahjummas?” he . “You can touch me everytime, Jagi~” he chuckled to himself.

 

The bedroom door opened harshly and there was Narastood and pouted to her husband.

“Huh? Those ahjummas? I don’t care about those ahjummas!”

“Then about what Kwon Nara?!” He yelled to her, made her shaking and he could see her eyes getting watery. “Say it to me! I came home and found you acting like this! It’s not fun at all!”

“Don’t you think watching your husband kissed another girl is fun at all?! Is that fun?!” she walked out from their apartment and left him.

“God. I forgot about that stranger girl,” he hit his own head and trying to chased her, but she had gone. “Aish! stupid Heechul!”

*flashback end

 

Nara’s POV

Should I apologize to him? I think I‘m being too much to him. It was just a performance by the way. But, No! He was the one who made this problem!! And why he should kissed that girl?! Oh. And should I give him a birthday gift? But there’s no stores open in this time. Omo!! Eottokhae????

 

Heechul’s POV

 

July 9th 2011, 11:25 p.m.

Oh. Guess what. I got a phone call from Sangchu hyung. Woot woot. A dinner with JYP hyung. Ah~ My favorite agency. It’s a honor to have a dinner with him again and of course all the nice hyungs. And Narahaven’t call me to say anything about birthday wishes. What kind of wife she is!! Ah~ So sad, Heechullie :’(. But I think she’s still busy with her drama. I just let her doing what she wants, because she let me do what I want. In case, we are in bad times right now. It’s better to take time for us to calm down each other and me, enjoying my last year in twenty age. :’)

 

Nara’s POV    11:55 p.m.

Where is he now?! Did he receive my message?! That Gangwon-do punk! All the cooks are already done, but he hasn’t come home yet. Yesterday he had already made me upset with him kissed a girl, and now he’s ignoring my message!! Kim Heechul!! Don’t hope you can touch me for the next two weeks!

I texted him once again.

 

To : Chullie Babo~

Ya! You punk! Go home right now! Or you will not able to touch me for two weeks!

 

 

Heechul’s POV

Ah~ This dinner was really great. Delicious foods, perfect wine, cozy vibe. Absolutely the best choice for your last twenty.

“Yah. Heechul-ah. Let’s take a pic!” said Sangchu hyung.

“Ne! And I will tweet it on twitter,”

 

I took my cellphone and found two unread messages. I opened it, and found them from my lovely Buin. GOD! KIM HEECHUL. YOU’RE IN TROUBLE!

 

After we took a pic, I took my leave and say goodbye to these nice hyungs.

“Jinyoung hyung, jeongmal mianhamnida!” I hugged him, “Thank you very much for the dinner,”

“It’s okay Heechul-ah. I’m sure it’s about someone who’s really important in your life. Go now, I still have Sangchu here,”

 

I rushed my feet to the parking area. I hope Narawouldn’t mad at me. Wait. Would she? Gyah! Babo Heechul. Of course she mad! Look at her messages!! I tried to call her, but I’m sure that she wouldn’t pick up my call.

 

Author’s POV

He arrived at their apartment and found her sleeping on the couch. He sat beside her sleeping body and palmed her cheeks softly. But something got his attention he walked towards the dining room, and found there are many foods on the dining table. Well prepared.

“God. I’m really being a bad husband or her.”

 

He took one by one of all the foods, and heating them again on the stove. He saw her snuggled into a pillow on the couch. After done with the foods, he went to his wife to wake her up.

 

“Kwon Nara. Wake up princess, your prince is here,”

 

She opened her eyes and rubbed them cutely.

 

“Cheesy hubby,”

 

“okay, listen to me,” he knelt down in front of her. “I’m really sorry for all my stupidity. For yelled at you, for being a dumb because I didn’t check my cellphone to read your messages, and this is the important, for being a bad husband because I kissed that stranger girl,”

 

“Huh? That’s it?” she crossed her arms.

 

“Oh. For my tweet which said yeojachingu thingy, jeongmal mianhae,” he sighed.

 

“Actually, I just wanted you to know that I realy wanna have a special time with you, my ex yeojachingu,”

 

Author’s POV

 

“Sorry, cause I’ve been too busy, nampyeon.” she palmed his cheeks, “sorry for-”

“No need to sorry,”

“Omo! Jagi, I don’t have a birthday gift for you,” she grinned.

“Who cares?”

“Huh?”

 

“Having you as my wife for ever, is the greatest gift in my life!” he kissed her palm, “plus your jealousy to me when I kissed another girl, that really makes me happier!!”

 

“I made a special dinner for you, but I think it’s already cold, I want to heat them again,” she went away, but his hand grabbed hers and made her sitting on the couch again.

 

“I’ve already heat the foods,”

“Where were you?”

“I had a dinner with JYP and Sangchu hyung,” he took his cellphone and showed her the pic that he took before.

 

Her expression is changed when she heard about that.

 

“Omo! My bad, don’t pouting cutely like that Buin-ah~” he kissed her lips, “Punish me, then.”

“For what?”

“For being a bad husband ,” she shook her head, but he begged to her with a fake pout and puppy dog eyes.

“Heebum-ah~ come here,”

“Heebum?” he looked confuse. She took Heebum and played with it’s hands.

“Lets punish Appa, Heebum-ah~”

 

She used Heebum’s hands to “slapped” his cheeks and smacked his head and his hands.

“this is your only chance to punish Appa, Heebum-ah, after what he has done to you for 5 years,”

 

She tried to hit him using Heebum’s hands but Heebum still looking so chill as usual.

 

“You used to have Baengshin to punish me, he’s more attractive,”

 

But, then after he said that, Heebum scratched him in his cheeks and leave both of them.

 

“And you, Umma. The one who will receive my revenge tonight, for what your kid have done to me, kekekeke~”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

So, this story is absolutely inspired ny Heenim's birthday yesterday. Poor him, he doesn't have yeojachingu TT__TT. But HEY!! YOU HAVE KWON NARA, kekekekeke~

 

For the next HeeNara's story, I will update it in this story. So please comments and subscribe!! ^o^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM HEECHUL!!! Keep being adorkable boy for all people around the world, especially ELFs and Petals!! :)