Why So Hyper?

Mrs. DJ Heenim

"Jagi!! I will come home late, is that okay?"

He asked me while I was preparing his stuff. He checked on his phone, wearing a white t-shirt.

"Do you know where my sunglass is?"

He looked so confused, still looking for his shades.

"Which one?" I asked him as I walked out from our bedroom.

"The one which looks like butterfly," he still checked his phone while searching for his shades. God. I knew that he's so multitasking, but please. =="

"You meant the one which looks like the fly's eyes?"

He stared at me strangely. I came closer to him and playing with his hair, fixing his outfit a bit, then gave him his car's key.

"You said you'll come late, why?"

I moved my fingers to his chest, tickling him a bit.

"There will be a game battle after the show," he chuckled like a little boy who got his new toys.

"Game battle? Where?"

"We got a room special for gaming things there," I could see that he really excited about this game things.

He smiled to me. We were in silence, no words, just my touches to him and our breath sounds.

"Okay, gotta go now. Or I'll be late," he kissed me on my lips. Then runaway like a junior high schooler who gave the first kiss to his girlfriend.

"Ya. You're going to wear that shades, it's already 5 p.m."

"The sun still shines brightly, besides I'm going to those dorkies' dorm first," he waving at me

I gave him a strange stare, "Just say it, you wanna show offing with your shades,"

He gave me his trade mark smirk.

"You know me so well, buin-ah~" he came back to me and gave me another kiss, then he went to the garage.

**

She looked unhappy when I told her about that game battle, well, she likes games too, that's why I married her. She really knows me so well. I the car and went straight to Suju's dorm.

Yeah. Since I married her few months ago, I moved out from that dorm and leaving those dorky dongsaengs and Jungsoo. It's still 5.45 p.m. let's go to the dorm, then we're headng to Youngstreet.

*DORM

"Jungsoo-ah!" I knocked the dorm's door, "Teuki-ah!" I kept knocking on this big door as my mouth did not stop shouting our leader's name, "Jungsoo-ah!!!"

"Ya! Your mouth is really," he opened the door with his annoying expression on his face.

"Jungsoo-ah, where is uri babo maknae?"

He raised his eyebrow as an asking sign. "He's in Taiwan babo,"

"Ah. I forgot about it,"

"Waeyo?"

"I was planning to bring him to Youngstreet, there will be a game battle," I ate a spoon of his ramyun on the dining table.

"Yah! That's mine Heechul-ah! Don't eat that!" he almost choked me to make me vomit those ramyun out.

"Do you have kimchi?"

"Do your wife feed you properly? You looked extremely starving," he stared at me like mocking me.

"Ya. My Buin taking care of me. She feeds me properly," I went to the kitchen to get some kimchi, "but, married guy is always needs extra energy to do an extra job, that's why I should eat more."

"Extra job? You have another job besides DJ-ing, acting, MC-ing and singing?" he looked at me.

"Jungsoo-ah." I tapped his shoulder, "You will know when you're married," I grinned to him.

This dorm is really quiet. I just remembered that the dongsaengs are still in Taiwan for SuJu M's album promotion.

"Where is Jong Woon?"

"Went out for Ddangkoma's foods," he continued his eat, "How's Heebum?"

"Good. He loves being nurtured by Nara,"

"He hates you,"

"How could you said that?"

"No. I was kidding, Heenim-ah..."

"Fine. I'll go now Jungsoo-ah, thanks for the ramyun," I gave him a tight hug as I walking out from the dorm.

"Ya! KimchiChul!! Naega jinjja!! You came here just to disturbed my dinner time?!"

Poor old man. He should get married.

**

I'm sure that he will come home really late, hope he wouldn't come home till morning. Last time he came home was at 4.30 a.m. made me worrying him all night long. But then he said, he was hanging out with Chocoball boys. I don't know, but I think I need him tonight.

Should I call him?

No?

It's better if I just text him. He will be more curious. God. I'm totally boring!! I decided to went online, busying myself with fashion informations and some cook recipes. It's 7.45 p.m. He will start the show at 8, I'm curious who's the guest star for tonite, little bit strange huh? Me. Kim Heechul's wife went online just to see my husband doing his job.

It starts just few minutes later, he looks so happy. Look, just because of those games he can be extremely happy like that. Really.

I text him.

To : Chullie babo~

Nampyeon, come home earlier okay? Cinderella should be at home before midnight. I got something special for you. I'll be waiting at home. Remember, just for tonight. ^_~

**

Haaaah~ I can't stop dancing. I'm to exciting for this game battle. Even Kyuhyun couldn't join us to this game battle It's been a long time since I didn't play with my friends, except those gamer dongsaengs, Kibum and Kyuhyun. It's commercial break time now, I checked on my phone and found a text message from Buin.

From : Cutie Pie Buin! ^o^

Nampyeon, come home earlier okay? Cinderella should be at home before midnight. I got something special for you. I'll be waiting at home. Remember, just for tonight. ^_~

Mwo? It's something rare to see my lovely wife send me a text like this. She has never sent me anything like this before.

To : Cutie Pie Buin! ^o^

Jagiya~ Don't make me curious.  ;(

But, I'll try to go home earlier. n_n

This girl is really makes me curious. And did she just called me Cinderella?

** 

He texted me back, but I don't want to answer his text. It's really fun to playing with him. He might be angry to me later, but I don't care. After he texted me back, I saw him getting more hyper during his DJ-ing. It's boring to see him :p I better offline and played with Heebum.   I forgot to feed Heebum, he must be very hungry.

"Heebum-ah~ Come on, food time~ Come to Eomma~"

He walked to me elegantly. Elegant? Yes. I just said that. Heebum is very unique cat. His personality is really different from Heechul. I can say that they are truly opposite. While Heechul is really annoying and hyper, Heebum is very calm and soft. More like Kibum I think.

**

Youngstreet is almost done. I keep thinking about her, it makes me worry yet happy in the same time. What is she doing right now? It's still May, my birthday is in July. She wouldn't give me the birthday present now, right? Or, she would give me another kitten? Or, she would have a new drama and there will be much kiss scenes??? No. No. Positive thinking Heechul-ah.

Okay. I will get this over. Fast closing words. And get the game. Come home sooner!!

"That’s the end of today’s show. See you tomorrow. Bye~ Youngs DAEBAK! chu~"

I'm running out from the announcing room and heading to the game room.

.

.

.

.

.

Spent almost three hours in that fun room. That room was really make me forget about anything but Nara. I should go home now and forget about this game.

I'm trying to call her phone. She doesn't pick it up. I'm calling home, still, no one pick it up. Now I'm not curious anymore, but worrying her so much and Heebum. GOD!

Arrived at home, I'm heading straight to the door. Open the door harshly.

"Kim Nara!!" I'm shouting her name.

"Ya. It's Kwon. Kwon Nara." she yawns.

"Are you okay?" I shake her body, I think she was sleeping in couch when waiting for me.

"Ah. You ruined my sweet dreams,"

"Yah. I'm home now. What special thing that you said you will give it to me?" I hugged her tightly.

She's still trying to awake, "ah." She runs to our kitchen, and leave me with Heebum in living room.

"I made this special for you," she hands me four steamed buns. Yes. Steamed buns.

"Jjin Bbang?" I asked her.

"I was looking for the recipe, and found it, I thought you'll like it, so, I made it for you," she chuckled like a little girl.

"You were texted me because of these?" She nodded cheerfully. "So I can go home earlier?" she nodded again.

"You were really make me worry, you know!" She looked at me, looking so frightened because of my words.

"Mianhae. I just,"

"Ah. Never mind," I hugged her again, "why is it only four buns?"

Her face seems happy again, thank you God.

"Because, you are the number one Jjin Bbang," she wrapped her hands around my neck, "and because you are the real Jjin Bbang~" she kissed my lips.

"Ah. I should give you a punishment because made me worrying you so much,"

"Eat the steamed bun first,"

"No. I will punish you first,"

"Eat first!"

"Punish you first,"

"Eat first!!!"

"Punish you first,"

"Eat first!!!"

I can't stand it, I carried her to our bedroom to give her the punishment, kekekeke~

Bye Heebum~ Don't disturb us. Be a good boy, arasseo?

.

.

.

.

.

"Heechul-ah! Be gentle!"

 

____________________________________________________________________________

^^ My first one shot, what do you think?

Hope you like it, readers~~