Your Wish is My Command

Mrs. DJ Heenim

"Chullie-ah~"

"What did you call me?"

I nudged his back and started to tickling his ear, "Chullie-ah~"

He's silent mode.

"Chullie-ah~"

"Haish! mwoya Kwon Nara?"

"Aniyo," I smiled innocently.

I just stay silent when he asked me. I don't know what I want to say. I just want to call him. I went to the kithcen and made a cup of hot chocolate, my favorite drink. While he's still playing with his laptop. Gah! This guy is really!! Does he know that his wife is feeling bored???!

"Chullie-ah~"

No answer.

"CHULLIE-AH!!!!"

"YAH!!!"

I widened my eyes in shocked. Because his sudden yell. There was a awkward silence between us. He took a deep sigh. I tried to make the situation back in normal.

"Chullie-ah, what are you doing?"

He put his sight back to his laptop, "nothing," he answered.

"then why are you looking so busy in front of that?" I pointed at his laptop.

"........."

"Chullie-ah,"

".........." He's murmuring something that I couldn't hear.

"Chullie oppa,"

"ne?"

"saranghaeyo," I whispered in his ear and hug him from the back.

"Nado saranghae Kwon Nara,"

"Lets play something fun!!!!"

He kept busying himself typing on his laptop and ignoring me, "playing games on my laptop is fun,"

"selfish! I don't feel fun at all!"

He turned his body to me and held my hands, "what do you want to play?"

"I was thinking to play truth or dare," I grinned.

"Not fun, only two persons here, do you think Heebum and Baengshin will join us?"

I looked at our fur boys, busying themselves with a ball of yarn. He's right. Our boys just too busy to play with their "parents".  There's only two persons, it won't be fun.

"Ah~ how about we're going to Suju's dorm? We'll playing there,"

"That dorm isn't a playground,"

"But, Shindong oppa said to me that SJ's dorm is always like a playground," I pouted.

"Not always," he played with my fingers, "you don't know that dorm would be like a hell if I and Kyuhyun get a fight or something worse,"

"HAAAARGGHH! HEECHUL-AH!! I'M BORING!!"

"Then do something to make you fell not boring anymore," he sighed again.

"You do!" I pointed at him

"what?" (laughing and trying to avoid his wife)

"You'll do something to me happy and not boring anymore,"

"yah, do you think I'm an entertainer?"

"You are , BABO!"

He stood up and leaving his laptop. Finally, he left his laptop, but I think he will do something to cheered me up. Well, lets make Heenim do what I want. Kekekekeke.

"What do u want me to do?" He put his hands on his waist just like challenging me.

"Dance MissA's breath!!! >.<"

He started dance cheerfully while the music is playing on my ipod. After MissA's dance, he couldn't breath properly, he asked me to bring him a drink. Hihihi. It's really fun to make him do something like this.

"are u ready for the next song?"

"what?!"

"come on 4 songs to go~"

"Andwae!!" He's pouting like a little boy. I stood up from my seat and back-hugged him.

"Heenim, saranghaeyo,"

"you don't need to do that, I know u love me :p"

"So lets play the next song!! T-ara's Bo Peep Bo Peep!!"

Honestly, I missed his girlband's dances on Youngstreet, that's why I made him doing something like this.

"YAH KWON NARA!!" He stopped the music and stared at me. "Slower song would be much better,"

"wae?"

"just want to remind you that your husband is EHM! 29 years old,"

"Kay, I don't like the singer, but I do like the song, so just dance into it!" i ordered him.

The music played and his face changed when he heard the music started. The song was Wonder Girls's So Hot. He danced it so well. I don't like the way he dance it, he dance the other's part just like blah-blah-blah-i-don't-get-this-part, but when it came to Sohee's part, he dance it cheerfully and absolutely perfect! I stopped the music suddenly.

"yah I haven't finished the dance," he protested

"I don't like ur dance,"

"You are just jealous, jagi~"

"what?? jealous? huh, you wish!"

"yes, i can see that you are jealous, kkkkk~"

Gah!!! Yes, I'm jealous because he always doing good if it's about Wonder Girls things, especially Sohee's part. But, I don't wanna admit it!

"You are jealous jagi~"

"am not!"

"you are~"

"I'm not jealous of that girl!" My temper got high

"huh? what girl?" he scratched his head

"huh?"

"i thought you are jealous bcoz of my dance is better than yours," we were in silence, "are you jealous because Sohee?"

Damn. He got it!

"Aniyo!"

"kkkkkkkkkk~ yaaay yaay~ my wife is jealous~" he danced happily in front of me.

"Andwae!!"

"Nara is jealous~" he kept dancing crazily

"geez. so childish!" I pouted and ignored his crazy dance

He sat and hugged me tightly made me couldn't breath properly, and then he kissed my forehead.

"I'm just a fan of her, nothing else, you owned me forever, from head to toe, from my heart to my soul,"

"cheesy,"

"but you like cheese flavored,"

"forget it! Lets continue your next dance,"

"I don't want to, I'M TIRED!!" He crossed his arms and pretend ignoring me, but I kept whining to him.

"Okay, just one more dance," he stood up again

"f(X)'s Danger!!!!"

"huuffftt~ your wish is my command Kwon Nara,"