Mine (Whether You Like it or Not)

Occupational Hazards

                Daehyun felt painful consciousness slipping in and disturbing his sleep.  ‘Dear God Almighty,’ he groaned as his head pounded and his stomach turned.  What in the hell had he done last night to wake up feeling like this?  He attempted to turn over, to change his position to try and ease his pain, but a heavy weight around his mid-section kept him held down.  Wait… what was around his mid-section exactly?  Daehyun cracked his eye open, but the sunlight immediately infiltrated and he had to snap it closed again, letting out a loud groan.  Pain wracked his head, but he tried again.  This time he could see a little better and recognized that he was not in his apartment.  Where the hell was he?

                He glanced down and his heart stopped when he noticed a mess of chocolate colored hair lying on his chest, an arm wrapped tight around his waist.  While that answered the question of his immobility, it raised many, many more.  Such as, who exactly was lying on him and how did they get into this situation?  He racked his brain, trying to recall what he had done last night, but the answers didn’t seem to want to come.  Before he could think too deeply, however, the mystery head turned and his stomach plummeted when he saw who was smiling sleepily up at him.

                “Morning,” Youngjae greeted with a yawn, laying his cheek back down on Daehyun’s chest and closing his eyes again. Daehyun froze, his once foggy brain now running a mile a minute.  No, no, no, no, no, no.  He had NOT slept with Youngjae…. had he?  Judging by the alcohol stench coming from both of them, he concluded that they had gone drinking and used that to rewind and try and work his way through exactly what had happened last night.

                They had gone drinking… Daehyun now remembered chasing Youngjae to that questionable bar.  They drank, Youngjae talked, and then they drank some more.  And some more.  And some more.  There was a car ride… but he wasn’t driving.  So maybe it was a taxi?  Yes, yes, definitely a taxi.  He remembered that part now.   They had taken a taxi and came to Youngjae’s house… He vaguely recalled dragging the younger inside.  Oh god… he remembered feeling up the younger’s … he hadn’t made a move on him, had he?!  Daehyun panicked as he fought to recall what happened next.  They came into the bedroom… then Youngjae was somehow on the bed… and then…

                Memories of plump lips crashing into his…fingers curling into his shirt, pulling him close… Him pulling Youngjae even closer, returning the kiss… all came crashing down and he really had the urge to hurl.  No… he couldn’t have slept with Youngjae.  He would never forgive himself if he had done something like that with his client…not after…

                He shook his head of the unwelcome thoughts and looked back down.  Youngjae seemed to be snoozing peacefully and Daehyun noted, with a sigh of relief, that they were both dressed.   If something had happened, Youngjae wouldn’t have changed back into his work clothes, would he have?  Daehyun looked down at his own attire and furrowed his eyebrows when he realized that the shirt wasn’t his own.  What was he doing in a random t-shirt?

                That was when the memory of Youngjae’s little spill came flooding back and, although the image was rather gag-inducing, it allowed him major relief.  He remembered now.  Youngjae had thrown up on him, he had changed his shirt, and then went to sleep.  That was it.  But if nothing happened, then what was Youngjae doing cuddling up on him now?

                “Youngjae…Youngjae…” Daehyun lifted his arm and shook the younger.  Youngjae opened his eyes and smiled at the elder, humming in response.  “Uh…what uh… what’s going on?”

                Youngjae furrowed his eyebrows.  “What do you mean?”

                Daehyun motioned between the two of them.  “This.”

                “You don’t remember?” Youngjae frowned as he sat up, Daehyun following suit.

                “I remember us talking and then us … coming here and…. Doing…things?.... and then sleeping… Am I not remembering something?”

                Youngjae shook his head.  “No, that’s about it.”  He leaned forward and rested his chin on his manager’s shoulder.  Daehyun unconsciously backed away, but Youngjae seemed to be following.  “Thanks for talking with me and staying with me last night,” Youngjae murmured as he nuzzled into Daehyun’s neck.  “You’re the first person who I’ve ever been able to talk to about that.  The first person to actually listen to me and care.”  There was an awkward silence as Daehyun sat as still as a statue, unable to move and unsure of what to say.  Hell, he wasn’t even sure what was happening at the moment.  Youngjae finally backed away and raised his arms up in tall stretch.  “I’m going to go take a shower.  Wanna join?”

                “N-no, I’m good.”  Daehyun vehemently shook his head.

                “Ok, be back in a bit.”  Youngjae crawled off the bed and disappeared behind the bathroom door.  The second the door closed, Daehyun buried his face in his hands.

                “No, no, no, no, no,” he chanted, tugging at his messy hair.  “This cannot be happening again.  God dammit!  This has got to be some kind of joke.”  He threw the comforter off and stood up, searching the room for his shirt.  “Oh yeah, it’s in the bathroom…” He looked at the door, debating whether or not to sneak in and grab it, but decided on just leaving it.  It wasn’t worth the risk.  “I cannot let this get out of hand this time,” he growled to himself as he put on his shoes.  He shot one last look at the door.  He felt a slight pang of guilt about just running out the door without another word when Youngjae blatantly expected him to be there when he got out, but it was for the best.  He had to stop this dead in its tracks and being nice wasn’t going to accomplish that.   He grabbed his phone, relieved to see that it had at least a little battery life left and called a cab before leaving the apartment.

 

 

                Youngjae undressed and climbed into the hot shower, humming to himself as the water soothed his body.  He thought back to last night and couldn’t help the smile that came to his lips.  Granted he had had to get very intoxicated to do it, but he had finally been able to open up to Daehyun.  It was the first time he had ever really been able to let someone in.  Honestly, there just seemed to be something different about Daehyun.  Sure, the older man was bossy and too straight laced and could really get on his nerves, but he had his good parts too.  He actually cared, which was the first time Youngjae had found that in any of his managers.  Or really anyone, for that matter.  No matter what Youngjae had put him through, he had stuck around.  Maybe Daehyun was different from all the rest.  Maybe Daehyun really did like him…

                And Himchan hadn’t been wrong that the man was on the attractive side.  Youngjae hadn’t really seen it at first, but once Daehyun’s wardrobe changed and he actually started dressing his age and for that build body of his, Youngjae had definitely taken notice over the last month and a half.  He had rather buff arms for a body that slender, but Youngjae wasn’t complaining.  And his rear end and honey thighs definitely deserved their own honorable mention as well.

                There was also no forgetting that kiss.  Youngjae let out a small sigh when he thought back to the kiss.  Sure, he had been the one to initiate it, but Daehyun had definitely returned it.  Daehyun had melded his very plump, very  plush lips against his own.  He had even brought his tongue out to deepen it.  Youngjae groaned as he remembered what happened next.  That was so embarrassing.  No wonder Daehyun was being kind of weird this morning.  Youngjae would definitely have to make up for that.

                Youngjae turned off the water and stepped out of the shower to dry off.    Now was his chance to actually have someone in his life.  Somebody he could stand and who could stand him.  Sure, he had had flings and “play dates” before, but this would be a first for being in a relationship.  He had never had anything other than fooling around and casual hooking up.  He quickly toweled off as he contemplated all the things that he and Daehyun could do today.  It was a Saturday after all.  Would he want to go to the park?   That’s what people did on dates after these types of situations, right?  Or was that too juvenile?  Daehyun was a bit older…

                Youngjae cursed when he realized that he hadn’t brought in a change of clothes.  No matter, he told himself.  Maybe it was better this way.  He tied the short towel low around his waist and checked his hair in the mirror.  He fussed over it, making sure that it was in a post-shower muss, but in the most perfect way possible.  After a few minutes he gave himself the seal of approval and opened the bathroom door.

                “Sorry, I forgot my clothes.  By the way, where do you want to go for break-… Daehyun?”  The bed was empty.  “Daehyun?” he called again, but there was no answer.  He checked all the rooms, but there was no sign of the elder.  “Did he leave?” Youngjae wondered.  He grabbed his cell and hit #2 for Daehyun’s speed dial.  It rang but eventually went to voicemail. “He always picks up…”  Youngjae felt a wave of disappointment hit him as he moved to the closet to pick out some clothes.  Had he actually run off on him?  Maybe the elder hadn’t seen this the same way he had.  But as Youngjae flicked through his clothes, his determination set it.  It didn’t matter, he’d talk to Daehyun later and make sure that he came around.

 

 

                No matter what hell Youngjae had put Daehyun through these past two months, Daehyun had never dreaded going to work more than that Monday.  Youngjae had called him a few times over the weekend, but he had ignored him.  He knew that he needed to talk to him, to be firm, but he had to mentally prepare himself first.  Being straight and forceful in these types of situations was not Daehyun’s strong point, as he had found out the hard way.  Although he could be serious and strict with just about every other part of his life, warding off suitors was an area in which he was greatly lacking.  He always found himself giving in, being the nice guy, not wanting to break hearts, even in the most unsavory situations.  But he couldn’t risk it this time.

                Daehyun stopped in front of the large, glass entranceway of the building and took a deep breath.  He could do this.  He had practiced his speech hundreds of times in front of the mirror.  He was going to be firm but straight.  Nothing was going to deter him.  Feeling slightly more confident after his personal pep talk, he strode in and went to his office.  He checked the schedule and remembered that Youngjae was expected to go back to filming today.  Good, he thought.  The younger would be pretty busy, which meant less time he’d have to be around him.

                Daehyun bent over his paperwork, intent on being productive today.  He was so engrossed in what he was doing, that he never heard his office door open or close.  It wasn’t until two arms wrapped around his neck that he even registered someone else in the room.

                “Why’d you leave and then not answer or return any of my calls?” a voice asked from behind him and Daehyun jumped a foot in the air.  He spun around in his chair, prying the younger’s arms off of him.

                “Y-Youngjae.  Don’t just come up and grab me like that,” he chided, causing the actor to stick out his bottom lip in a pout.

                “What?  You’ve been the one ignoring me, after everything that happened between us.”

                Daehyun sighed.  “Nothing happened between us, Youngjae.  We just got drunk and stupid.  It was a mistake.”  Daehyun immediately regretted his words when he saw the sad look in the younger’s eyes.  NO! He shouted at himself, You will not go soft!  Do. Not. Fall for it.

                “Oh.  I didn’t realize that I was a mistake for you,” Youngjae said, his voice broken and dejected.  “By the way, I got your shirt cleaned.”  He handed the manager the freshly laundered shirt, still wrapped up in shiny plastic.  “I guess I’ll leave you alone.  Sorry for bothering you.”  Youngjae turned to leave, his head low and shoulders slumped.  Daehyun fought to gather all of his earlier confidence, but it was quickly slipping away at the sight of the dejected actor.

                “Youngjae, I…” Youngjae turned back as Daehyun pondered what to say next.  “I didn’t mean it like that.  I’m not saying that you were a mistake.”

                “Then what are you saying?”

                “It’s just… we have to be professional.  No matter our personal feelings, it’s not smart to have a relationship with co-workers.”  Daehyun felt slightly relieved of his guilt when the air around Youngjae lifted.

                “So… you’re saying that if we weren’t co-workers that you wouldn’t have a problem with it?”  Youngjae  asked, some of his earlier confidence and optimism returning.

                Daehyun contemplated his response, trying to pick his words carefully.  “I’m saying… I wouldn’t find you completely off putting.”  Daehyun was proud of himself, thinking that he had handled the whole thing gracefully and put an end to it.  But, Youngjae sliding onto and straddling his lap a second later proved him wrong.

                “Then we just don’t have to tell anyone, now do we?” Youngjae smirked.  He closed his eyes and puckered his lips, leaning forward to kiss Daehyun.  But the elder was quicker and managed to dodge at the last second.

                “No, Youngjae!” Youngjae opened his eyes and sat back with a huff.  “This…us…” Daehyun gestured between the two.  “It CANNOT happen.  It WILL NOT happen.  Do you understand?”

                Frustration pumped through Youngjae and he couldn’t help the low growl that rumbled in his chest.   This was not going the way he had planned.  Daehyun was just going to lead him on like that and then turn around and take it all back?  No.  He wasn’t going to let Daehyun get his hopes up just to tell him that he didn’t want anything to do with him.  Nobody played with Yoo Youngjae.  Youngjae  always got what he wanted and this time would be no exception, whether Daehyun liked it or not.

                Youngjae leaned forward until his lips were all but pressed against Daehyun’s ear, his voice rough and husky.  “We’ll see about that, Daehyunnie.  We’ll see how long it takes before I make you crack.”  The fierce glare Youngjae sent him when he sat back sent shivers down Daehyun’s spine.  Without another word, Youngjae got off his lap and stormed out of the office, making sure to slam the door behind him for good measure.

                Daehyun turned back to his desk, resting his elbows on the top and placing his face in his hands.  “Oh God, what have I done?” he groaned.

 

                Knowing Youngjae’s personality, Daehyun had expected retaliation for the refusal of his advances, but knowing that it was coming didn’t make it any easier.  The problem was that his disinterest in dating Youngjae rested fully on Youngjae’s selfish, abusive personality and, more importantly, on the fact that Daehyun worked for him.  That was one can of worms  that he was absolutely not okay with opening.  Unfortunately, Youngjae was, however, 100% Daehyun’s type physically.  The actor could not have been more dead-on with traits that Daehyun found insanely attractive.  Before now this hadn’t been too much of a problem since they had never found themselves in compromising situations. But now, this was the ammunition that Youngjae seemed to be using against Daehyun to get him to break.

                “Daehyun, come here!” Youngjae shouted down the hallway.  Daehyun tried to ignore him and continue his conversation with Hyosung, but Youngjae’s voice just grew in volume and bossiness.  “Daehyun!  Daehyun! DAEHYUN!”

                “You should probably go see what he wants,” Hyosung instructed, laughing at Daehyun’s pained groan.  Daehyun turned and made his way to the actor’s dressing room.

                “What do you need?”

                Youngjae stepped out from behind a rack of clothes and Daehyun’s eyes immediately widened.  The actor was wearing a skin tight, black sleeveless shirt topped with a blue vest that showed off his surprisingly toned arms.  On the bottom he had a pair of leather pants so tight, Daehyun was surprised the younger could move.  And they did everything to accentuate the very round curves of his hips, thighs and . 

              “I have an interview on Thursday, but I want to go ahead and pick out my clothes.  What do you think of this outfit?” Youngjae asked as he rested his hand on his cocked hip.

                “I…uh… I don’t think that’s quite appropriate,” Daehyun struggled to say.

                “Hmmm…”Youngjae pondered the options before pulling another shirt off the rack.  “How about this one then?”  He shrugged off the vest and curled his fingers underneath the hem of his shirt.  He slowly pulled it up, making sure to stretch his body and expose as much of himself as he could as he peeled the shirt off.  He smirked as he could practically feel Daehyun’s eyes boring holes into his now bare torso.

                “Y-y-yup, sure that one’s fine,” Daehyun sputtered as he turned around and dashed out the door.

 

                “Hey, Youngjae, can we talk about your schedule for tomorrow?” Daehyun came into the dressing room with his nose buried in the file full of schedules.

                “Sure, but first, you like cheesecake, don’t you, Daehyun?” Daehyun’s head shot up at the word ‘cheesecake’ and he saw the younger sitting on the couch, holding a platter of it in one hand and a spoon in the other.  “Would you like some?”

                “Sure,” Daehyun answered without thinking, looking back down at the file.  When he heard Youngjae stand he assumed that the actor had gone to put a slice for him on a plate.  But when he looked up to see Youngjae in front of him instead, with a spoonful of cheesecake raised in front of him, Daehyun realized that he had walked right into his trap.

                “Say ‘Ahhhh’,” Youngjae cooed, moving the spoon toward Daehyun’s lips to feed him.  Daehyun stepped back, attempting to get away, but Youngjae merely followed him.  Daehyun was forced to stop when his back smacked into the wall behind him.  Youngjae moved forward until there was barely any space left between them, spoon still raised.  “Come on and ‘ah’,” he instructed once more, but Daehyun shook his head.

                “I…uh.  I actually forgot that I’m lactose intolerant,” he lied quickly.  Youngjae gave a slight pout.

                “Are you sure?” Daehyun nodded his head vehemently.  “I guess I’ll have to eat it, then.”  Youngjae raised the spoon vertically to his mouth.  Daehyun couldn’t tear his eyes away as Youngjae’s pink tongue darted out, lapping at the white, creamy cake.  “Mmmmm… this is so good,” Youngjae moaned as his tongue swirled around the spoon, taking in the cake.

                Daehyun felt the sensual moans and actions’ effects traveling straight down south and he gave a sharp push to Youngjae’s torso to get the younger to back up.  “Here’s your schedule,” he said as he shoved the file into the younger’s chest.  “Let me know later if you have any questions.”  Before Youngjae could respond the elder was already out the door and out of sight.

 

                Daehyun sat at his desk, tapping away at his phone.  Youngjae’s antics were starting to get into his head and he needed to talk it out with someone.  He quickly shot Yongguk a text and then let his head fall forward on his desk.  “What’s wrong with me?” he groaned into the stack of papers.

                “You’re too tense.  Here, I can fix that.”  An unexpected answer came from behind him, followed by two hands coming down and attempting to massage his shoulders.  Daehyun sprang up instantly, banging his knees on the underside of his desk, but he didn’t care.  He just had to get away.

                “Youngjae, stop that,” he growled, but the younger just feigned innocent naivety.

                “What?  I’m just trying to help,” Youngjae pouted back.

                Daehyun was interrupted from answering as his cellphone started to ring.  “Hello?” he barked.

                “Well, someone sure is grouchy and uptight.  I guess that’s why you need some of the Bang, huh?”

                “What?” Daehyun motioned for Youngjae to leave his office and was surprised when the younger actually complied.  “What are you talking about, Yongguk?”

                “I’m talking about the text you sent me.  Yongguk, I need you.  Can you meet me at the Keshi bar at 6?  I guess you finally realized you want a piece of this?”

                Daehyun face palmed as Yongguk laughed.  “No, sorry.  I typed that out in a hurry.  I need TO TALK to you.  It’s about Youngjae, actually.”

                “Oh,” Yongguk replied, feigning disappointment to mess with Daehyun even more.  “Well, I guess I’ll have to get what I can take.  6 o’clock then?”

                “Thanks, see you there,” Daehyun hung up and fell back to his desk.  Just another hour and he’d be home free…

 

                Youngjae finished filming the segment he was working on and went back to Daehyun’s office.  He was late coming back because he had gotten told off for running off randomly all day during filming.  But it had totally been worth it to see the tormented look on Daehyun’s face whenever he messed with him.  Honestly, Daehyun seemed to be cracking much sooner than expected.

                “Daehyuuuunie~” he sang as he opened the office door.  “Huh?” the lights were off and no one was inside.  That was strange… Daehyun was always here later than this.  Had he left early today?  Without even saying good bye?  Youngjae went back to his dressing room and flopped down on the couch.  He pulled out his phone and stared at the screen.  Should he call the elder and try to mess with him some more?  Or should he save it all for tomorrow?  Before he could make up his mind the dressing room door flew open and Youngjae looked up to see a very angry Kim Himchan storming in.

                “Himchan?  What the hell are you doing here?” Youngjae asked.

                “YOU!” Himchan growled, pointing an angry finger at the incredibly confused Youngjae.  “Or rather, your stupid, ty, man- manager with the skinny body and unproportionally large arms.  What’s his name again?”

                “Daehyun?”

                “YES.  That’s him.  YOU NEED TO GET HIM UNDER CONTROL AND AWAY FROM MY MAN.”

                Youngjae furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.  “What are you going on about?  You’re being crazier than usual.”

                “This,” Himchan growled, shoving a phone in Youngjae’s face.

                From: Jung Daehyun

                I need you.  Can you meet me at the Keshi bar tonight at 6?

                Youngjae’s stomach plummeted.  ‘I need you’?

                “They’re on a date.  Right now as we speak.  Yongguk actually had the gall to leave and tell me to find another way home.  So I jacked this to see where he was going.”

                Youngjae read over the message again.  Were Yongguk and Daehyun dating and he just didn’t know it? 

                “So are we going or what?” Himchan’s nagging voice broke his trance.  “Come on.  We need to go get our men back.”

 

                “So why is it that you needed me so bad tonight?” Yongguk teased as he raised his beer bottle to his lips.  Daehyun punched him in the shoulder from across the small table before taking a swig of his own drink.

                “Youngjae.  I don’t know what to do about him.”

                “What happened?”

                “We got drunk Friday night and accidentally kissed when I took him home.  It was just once, but then I ended up passing out there.  And then when I woke up the next morning, he was being all… lovey dovey…”  Yongguk scrunched his face in disbelief, but didn’t say anything, so Daehyun continued on.  “I hauled out of there and ignored all of his calls, but then today he was doing it again.  I told him no, but now he’s made it his goal to seduce me.  I don’t know what to do.”

                Yongguk broke out in laughter and Daehyun growled low in his throat.  “This isn’t funny!”

                “Oh no, it totally is,” Yongguk continued to laugh as he drank his drink.  “So the almighty Yoo Youngjae has the hots for you.  What’s wrong with that?  Can’t imagine yourself tapping that ?”

                “That’s the problem,” Daehyun groaned, “I actually can.  But there’s so many things wrong with that.  First and foremost, the person attached to that .  It’s killing me that I’m letting the mighty diva brat Yoo Youngjae get me all hot and heavy.”  Daehyun ignored Yongguk’s continuous chuckling to continue.  “But it also doesn’t help that we’re co-workers.  Or rather, I work for him.  That’s a complete disaster in the making.  Can you imagine what he’d be like if I broke up with him?”

                Yongguk hissed and shook his head.  “Trust me, I know exactly what you’re going through.  You have a bad case of what Himchan likes to call ‘BangHim’.  Or I guess something like ‘DaeJae’ in your case.  Basically, the inevitable manager/talent relationship.  I mean, what do they expect to happen when you stick incredibly attractive people together all the time?  Attraction happens.”

                “Wait…BangHim?  So you and Himchan have-“

                “No.  No.  No no no no no.”  Yongguk shook his head.  “But that doesn’t mean I don’t have to live with Himchan trying every day.”

                “Yeah, I guess I have seen the way he’s been all over you.”

                “And it looks like you’re about to go through that with Youngjae.  I told you that he was going to open up to you eventually.  That kid could be lonely for only so long.  And now that he’s finally found someone it looks like he’s latching on with all he’s got.”

                Daehyun sighed as his head fell back and he tried to think through his situation.  “It’s not that Youngjae’s a bad person, or that I hate him.  It’s just that, no matter how attractive I find him, I just don’t see him like that.  And the whole work issue is just not a place I’m willing to go.”

                “Yeah, I heard about what happened back at your old job.”  Daehyun’s head shot back upright and he stared at Yongguk with wide eyes of disbelief.

                “You know about that?”

                “I’m actually pretty good friends with Kang.  And that man would spill national secrets to a garden gnome if he thought it asked for them.”  Daehyun let out a loud groan and let his head fall forward onto the table.  “But I can totally see your apprehension.  I mean, I’m not saying that I don’t see something in Himchan.  Actually, between you and me- I swear to God I’ll kill you if you ever tell-“ Daehyun lifted his head to nod it in understanding.  “I’m not sure what I’d do without him around, nagging me all the time.   He went on vacation a couple months ago and by the end of it, I was actually listening to old voicemails he had left me, just to hear him bossing me around.”  Daehyun couldn’t help but laugh.  “But that doesn’t make it any less of a dangerous game.  You need to watch yourself and think about anything you decide to do very carefully.”

                Daehyun nodded his head slowly.  “You’re right.  Thanks for talking with me, I really needed it.”

                “No problem, that’s what friends are for, right?” Yongguk lifted up his beer bottle so that they two could clank them together.  “And whenever you need advice on diva actors, you know where to come.  Now let’s drink some more and talk about things that don’t threaten to give us ulcers.”

 

                “Can you see anything?” Youngjae whispered as he tried to peer through the lattice barrier that separated his and Himchan’s seating area from Yongguk and Daehyun’s.

                “I think I just heard my name… but why is Yongguk making that face when he says it?” Himchan growled as he held up binoculars.  “I’m going to kill him if he’s talking bad about me.”

                “Uh… excuse me, but can I take your orders?” the waitress came to their table and the actor duo jolted back upright into their seats.

                “Yeah…I’ll have a…” Youngjae squinted to see the menu through his sunglasses.   The bar was already dark enough as it was, but Himchan had said that they needed to be incognito so that nobody would see them.  Finally he gave up squinting and just lifted the lenses.  “I’ll have the Caesar salad, hold the croutons.  And a screwdriver.”

                “Oh my god!  It’s Yoo Youngjae!” the waitress squealed as soon as she recognized the actor’s face.

                “God dammit, Youngjae.  I told you to keep the glasses on.”

                “And you’re Kim Himchan! I’d recognize that voice anywhere.”

                “Shhhh… please keep it down,” Youngjae begged.  He flipped on the cute switch and gave the girl his best pout and puppy dog eyes.

                “Omo, are you two on a date?!  Is HimJae real?!”

                “Woman!  We will sign anything you want.  Just keep your damn voice down,” Himchan growled again, lowering his sunglasses just enough to glare at the girl before pushing them back up the bridge of his nose.

                “OMO! OMO!  LOOK!  IT’S HIMJAE!  HIMJAE’S ON A DATE!” A group of girls at a nearby table screamed once they spotted the pair.

                “PLEASE! Keep your voices down!” Youngjae hissed, checking through the lattice to the other side of the bar.  As luck would have it, both managers were looking in their direction, seemingly confused by the ruckus happening on the other side.

                “HimJae! HimJae! Take a picture with us!” the girls squealed, running over to their table.

                “If we take one, you have to promise to be quiet and leave us alone,” Himchan warned.  Youngjae shrugged off his jacket and attempted to hang it over the fake wall in order to block any view the managers might have.

                “YOUNGJAE OPPA!  Stand next to me!” Youngjae didn’t turn in time as a fan came barreling at him.  She crashed into him, full speed with her arms wrapped tight around his mid-section.  He lost his balance from the sudden force and before he could regain it, the two went tumbling backwards into the make-shift wall.  It wasn’t strong enough to support their weight and with a loud CRASH, it toppled over, bringing the two with it and splaying them on the other side of the bar.

                “God dammit, I should have known something like this was going to happen,” Yongguk growled when he looked over and saw the culprits of the ruckus.  Daehyun also groaned when he spotted Youngjae and the two leapt up from their chairs and fought their way through the quickly gathering crowd.

                “Channie! What the hell are you doing here?” Yongguk snapped as he grabbed the black haired man’s arm and jerked him toward the exit, taking a few swipes from vicious fangirls who were reluctant to let their oppa leave.

                “What do you expect me to do when I find out that you’re with another man behind my back?!” was the last thing Daehyun heard before Yongguk had dragged the diva out of the bar.

                “Youngjae, are you alright?” Daehyun asked as he bent down to retrieve his own charge from the tangled mess of fangirl arms and legs.  It was dangerous business, but he finally managed to lift the brunet and bring him to safety.

                “No, I’m not alright,” Youngjae snapped, but clung close to Daehyun to allow him to drag him out of the mess and out of the restaurant.  “You were on a date Yongguk right after kissing me and now my is really, really sore.”  Youngjae moved away from Daehyun now that they were outside away from the chaos and wiped his tearing eyes on his long-sleeved shirt.

                Daehyun felt guilt panging in his chest at the sight and gave an internal groan.  Nothing was going his way today.  “I was not on a date with Yongguk.  He’s just a friend, we were just talking.”

                “Really?”

                “Really.”

                “Good,” Youngjae growled, his tears gone and now a feral look taking over his eyes.  “Because, you’re mine, Jung Daehyun.  And no one else can have you.”

                Before Daehyun could respond, lips were crashing against his once again.  As opposed to the previous timid kiss, this one was much more forceful and harsh.  Daehyun could feel Youngjae’s teeth pressing in from behind his lips, but this just seemed to be clouding Daehyun’s head even more.  Youngjae’s hands grabbed the backs of Daehyun’s arms and jerked him close, crashing their chests together.  As Daehyun’s hands rose, ready to rest on Youngjae’s back, the younger pulled away, however.

                “And don’t you forget it.  I’ll see you tomorrow, Daehyunnie.”

                Daehyun watched as Youngjae turned and strutted down the street, an uncomfortable tingling lingering in his chest and gut.

                “….”

----------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Hey guys!  Here's a random, in the middle of the week update!  I've just been on a super B.A.P high, plus the weather's been ty so I haven't wanted to go out.

and all the comments on the last chapter made me super happy and motivated and I just wanted to get this out as soon as possible.  I hope you like it, lemme know what you think (*^^*)

See you later~

Dani