Drunken Confessions

Occupational Hazards

 

          “Click the #youngjae tag…ok… now where are the shots from the Killing Camp episode?” Youngjae mumbled to himself as he lay propped up on the couch in his dressing room, scrolling through various fan pages on his iPad.  The Killing Camp had aired the night before after a couple of weeks of editing and Youngjae knew that his devoted fans would attack it instantly.  He smiled as he scrolled through his name’s tag, laughing at the cute gifs and edited screenshots.  His fans loved his cute side and always labeled him a princess, adding tiaras and blushing cheeks to his photos.  He continued scrolling until he came to a picture that included Himchan next to him and noticed additional tag names.

         “#youngjae #himchan #himjae ?  What’s HimJae?”  He clicked the tag name and was taken to a new page of pictures and posts that all contained both him and the other actor.

        “What’s with all these hearts?” Youngjae wrinkled his nose at the screenshot of him and Himchan eating barbeque and supposedly “looking lovingly into each other’s eyes”.

        “Whatever, I was just wondering exactly how many pounds of make-up his coordi-noona has to use to make his face look like that.”  He continued searching until a particularly disturbing post caught his attention.

        “We all know the real reason why Princess JaeJae had to leave filming early and hasn’t been able to walk for weeks- Prince Himchan had too much fun with him in that shared tent.” It was followed by a very detailed, VERY graphic (though very well drawn, even Youngjae would admit) fanart representation of exactly what the poster above was alluding to.

        “EW.  NO! NO! NONONONONO!” Youngjae screeched, closing the page and tossing his iPad to the end of the couch.  He kicked at it until he had successfully crammed it into the crevice and out of his sight.  “I think I just threw up in my mouth,” he gagged.  He reached over to the end table and grabbed a silver bell, tinkling it loudly.

        “DAEHYUN!  DAEHYUN!”

        Within seconds the brunet man opened the dressing room door and stuck his head in.  “What is it?”

        “Bring me an apple juice.  I need to get a nasty taste out of my mouth.”

        “Got it,” Daehyun confirmed as he turned and jogged toward the kitchen.

 

        “Still being his slave boy, I see,” Hyosung’s voice startled Daehyun and caused him to jump, smacking his head on the top shelf of the fridge.  He came out, rubbing his sore head with one hand and holding a bottle of apple juice in the other.

        “Well, he sprained his ankle.  It’s not like he can do this stuff himself.”

        “I am 99% certain that I saw him jumping up and down in there, trying to grab something off of a high shelf.  I’m pretty sure you’re being taken for a ride,” Hyosung smirked.  Daehyun narrowed his eyes as he considered the accusation.  Now that he thought about it, the doctor had said that it was only a light twist.  The ligaments in Youngjae’s ankle were stretched, not torn, so he should have only been incapacitated for a short amount of time.

        Daehyun spun on his heel and stormed down the hall back to the actor’s dressing room.  He slowly opened the door and peeked through the crack, doing his best to keep from being noticed.  He gave a sigh of disappointment when he saw that Youngjae was still sprawled out on the couch, just as he had left him and completely unincriminating. He couldn’t just up and ask Youngjae if he was faking- the boy would never admit it.  No, he’d have to keep his eyes open and catch him in the act.  Then he’d be able to use the payback to force Youngjae to his bend to his will.  Daehyun opened the door the rest of the way and walked in.

        “Thanks,” Youngjae said as he reached for the apple juice and took a big swig.  “Can you fluff up my pillows for me too?”

        Daehyun gritted his teeth, but did as he was told.  “It must be pretty tough for you, not being able to walk at all.  Aren’t you getting tired of lying around all day?”

        “Yeah, well you know… doctor’s orders.  Don’t want to injure it again, right?  That’s why I need you, Daehyunnie.”  The younger flashed a bright grin and then went back to his juice.

        “I know.  And you know I’m here for you, but I hope you get better soon.  It’s hard having you out of commission.  The phone’s been ringing off the hook with people wanting to book stuff with you.  And between that and running all these errands, it’s getting pretty exhausting…” Daehyun tried to guilt trip the actor, but looking into his eyes, he saw absolutely nothing pass through themThey just stared blankly back at him, occasionally blinking with no other emotion evident.  Evil little , Daehyun growled to himself.  He was going to have to do this the hard way.

                Daehyun racked his brain trying to find ways to get Youngjae off the couch and prove that he was faking his prolonged injury.  But somehow, all he ever managed to do was make more work for himself.  His first attempt had been to scare the younger.  When no one was looking he casually walked by the fire alarm and jerked it down.  As the sirens sounded, everyone came running out of roomS, looking bewildered, and bee-lined for the fire exits.  All except for one.

                “DAEHYUN!  DAEHYUN! DAEHYUNNIE, SAVE ME!” An unmistakable voice could be heard loud and clear, even over the screeching and wailing sirens.  Daehyun grumbled as he trudged down the hall to the actor’s dressing room and opened the door.  “Daehyun!  Carry me out!  I don’t want to burn to death,” Youngjae whined as he raised his arms and grasped for his manager.  Daehyun walked over to the couch and turned around, allowing the younger to climb onto his back.  He piggybacked the actor outside where they were forced to wait in the cold rain and he realized that he really hadn’t thought this plan through.  They were trapped outside for over an hour before the fire department finally confirmed the building safe. As the workers rushed inside, the president made sure to let them know they were all expected to stay over an hour to make up for lost time.  Everyone grumbled and complained, threats to skin whoever had pulled the alarm peppering through their conversations.  Daehyun kept his head down, hoping no one had noticed him, as he carried the heavy Youngjae back inside.

                Daehyun’s next plan was a little more thought out and involved less misdemeanors.  He cut off the wi-fi to the actor’s dressing room and hid Youngjae’s smartphone.  The actor spent all of his time tapping away on those dastardly electronic devices and Daehyun knew that the younger’s internet addiction was only being further fed by his ability to skip work and spend all day internet gaming.  But now if he didn’t have his main source of entertainment, his boredom might lead to a “miraculous recovery.”

                Daehyun smirked when he heard the loud disgruntled sigh coming from the dressing room.  He stuck his head in to witness his victory.  As expected Youngjae was looking royally pissed, eyebrows furrowed and teeth gritted as he jabbed at his screen over and over.  “What’s wrong, Youngjae?”

                “Stupid wi-fi isn’t working and I can’t find my phone.  There’s only so many times I can play solitaire on here.  What the hell is wrong with the internet?!”  Youngjae growled, beckoning Daehyun over.  Daehyun pretended to look down and investigate.

                “Well, you know, you could always go run lines with Sunhwa instead…”

                “I’m not supposed to put any pressure on my ankle.  You know that.”

                “You know… I really don’t think-“ but Daehyun was cut off as his work cell started to ring.  “Hello?”  He stood up and turned his back to the younger to talk to his boss.   He felt a pressure in his back pocket, but when he looked back to investigate, Youngjae was merely staring down at his iPad, slamming away at another game of solitaire.  “I have to go,” he said as he hung up.  “But think about slowly getting up and getting back to work.”

 

                “Where in the hell did it go?” Daehyun growled as he tore apart his office.  He needed to call his mom, but his personal cellphone was nowhere in sight.  “I had it when I had that meeting with the assistants… I used it right before I went to check on Youngjae, and then I had my… wait…” he flashed back to his trip to Youngjae’s dressing room and immediately took off to confront the culprit.

                “Youngjae, have you seen my-“ he threw the door open and, low and behold, Youngjae was propped up on the couch, tapping away on the screen of Daehyun’s personal smartphone.  “What are you doing with that?”

                Youngjae’s head shot up and he knew he was caught.  “You…uh… dropped it…”

                “What have you been doing on it?”  Daehyun stormed over and snatched the device from the younger.  He balked when he realized that he only had 10% battery life left when it had been full just a few hours before.

                “Just playing some games…”

                “Online?”

                “Where else do you play  games?” Youngjae snapped back.

                Daehyun paled.  “Have you been using it since I left?”

                “I guess,” Youngjae shrugged.  “I didn’t really notice.”

                Daehyun felt sick to his stomach.  “I don’t have unlimited internet on here.”  He had cancelled it when he was in between jobs to save money.

                Youngjae hissed in through his teeth.  “Yeah… that’s gonna at the end of the month…”

 

                Daehyun was a determined man.  He had to bring Youngjae down one way or another.  He was far too invested in this now to fail.  All week his plans had failed and Youngjae’s had stayed stubbornly planted to the couch- refusing to work and demanding that Daehyun answer to his every whim.  There had been only one thing that Daehyun had managed to deny the actor so far and he knew that it would be the key to his victory.  All week Youngjae had been begging his manager for a red velvet and cream cheese iced cake.  Apparently the cravings had been bothering him for days, but Daehyun always managed to refuse by pointing out that with Youngjae immobile, he was going to fluff back up if he ate something so sweet.

                At first the threat had helped to subdue the actor, but apparently his cravings had the same tenacity as a pregnant woman’s and only grew stronger the longer Daehyun denied him.  By the end of the week Youngjae had tears in his eyes as he begged for the cake and Daehyun knew it was time.  Friday afternoon he walked in the dressing room carrying a large cake.   Youngjae’s eyes immediately sprang up to him.

                “What is that?”

                “It’s Ji Eun’s birthday cake.  It’s a surprise, so I’m going to put it in here until later.  So no touching, ok?” But by the way Youngjae his lips and his wide, unblinking eyes never left the cake that was now being set down on the table, Daehyun knew his words were falling onto deaf ears.

                “What kind of cake is it?”

                “Red velvet with cream cheese icing.  But no touching!” Daehyun warned at Youngjae’s loud whimper.  He left the cake in plain sight, but clear across the room, and then left.  He stayed right outside the door, leaving it cracked just enough that he could see in but that he wouldn’t be noticed.  He was surprised by how quickly Youngjae leapt up from his spot on the couch and bounded across the room.  He never even winced or limped once, Daehyun noted with agitation.  Youngjae dug straight in with no shame, lifting the cake in one hand and the fork in the other.  As he scarfed the sugary treat, Daehyun snuck back in, all sounds masked by Youngjae’s loud sensual moans as he devoured bite after bite.

                “I knew you were faking it!”

                All Daehyun heard next was a high pitched scream before his vision was obstructed by gooey white.

                “You scared me,” Youngjae chastised with a huff, taking the cake off Daehyun’s face and wiping off  the top layer before digging in again.

                Daehyun felt his blood boiling as he grabbed a towel and attempted to clean off his face.  “Hey!  You’re the one at fault here, not me.  You’ve been faking your injury.”  Once his face was cleared of icing, he faced Youngjae again, who continued to eat his cake with a contented smile on his face.  “Do you not realize how serious that is?  Of course you don’t.  You’re too much of a spoiled little brat to care.”

                Youngjae rolled his eyes in response.  “What are you going to do about it, mom?  Ground me?”

                “I can report you.  Since this was a work related injury, you’ve been getting paid time off.  The company could sue you.  Not to mention that drama filming has been pushed back.  Do you think they’ll hire you for any other projects if they think you’ll pull this crap again?” 

                Youngjae’s eyes widened as the severity of his situation weighed down upon him.  “You wouldn’t…”

                “I’ll keep my mouth shut…. For a price.”  Daehyun smirked as Youngjae’s eyes narrowed in annoyance.

                “What do you want?  I’m not giving you my body.”

                Daehyun choked and had to cough a few times to regain his breath.  “Not that.  You have to listen to all of my commands…my work-related commands… without any lip or whining.  First and foremost that means returning to work on Monday.”

                Youngjae let out a loud groan but quickly silenced it at Daehyun’s glare.  “Anything else, boss?”

                “I’ll let you know later.”  Daehyun gave a triumphant smirk at Youngjae’s expression of utter defeat.  “I’ll let you continue the charade for today, but I expect you to make a full recovery over the weekend,” Daehyun called as he walked out of the dressing room.  After a week of failures he was happy to have another win under his belt.  He tapped away on his phone, penning an email  to Yongguk to share his good news, when an unfamiliar voice interrupted him with a nervous “Excuse me?”.  His head shot up to see an older woman standing in front of him.

                “How may I help you?”

                “I’m looking for Yoo Youngjae’s dressing room.”  Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows.

                “May I ask who you are?”

                “I’m his mother.”  This surprised Daehyun initially, but when he actually took a good look at her, he realized how much the actor really took after the woman before him.

                “Of course.  It’s just down the hall, on the left.  His name is written on the door.  You should be able to just walk in.”  The woman thanked him and Daehyun watched as she walked down the hall and disappeared behind Youngjae’s door.

                “Who was that?” Daehyun turned to see Hyosung staring toward Youngjae’s door with a concerned expression.

                “Youngjae’s mom.  She was looking for him.”

                Hyosung paled and Daehyun startled as she raised her voice.  “Are you stupid?!  EVERYONE knows to kick her out when she shows up here.”  As if on cue, shouting could be heard from down the hallway.  As the barely coherent insults and curses continued to spew through the closed door, Daehyun debated whether or not to go investigate.  But before he could make up his mind, the door flew open and Youngjae’s mother came storming out, ranting on about her ‘good for nothing failure of a son’.

                “You go check on him.  I’ll make sure she gets out of here,” Hyosung commanded and Daehyun obeyed immediately.

                “Youngjae?” Daehyun’s voice was timid as he peeked into the actor’s dressing room once more.  Guilt instantly wracked his body as he saw Youngjae sitting on the couch, face buried in his hands with a mixture of screams and sobs breaking through.  “Youngjae?”

                This time the manager’s voice registered and Youngjae’s face shot up, red, splotchy and full of anger.  “GET. OUT,” he growled.

                “Youngjae, I-“ Daehyun tried again but Youngjae abruptly stood and pushed past him out the door.  He didn’t seem to care that everyone was gawking over his “miraculous recovery” as he stormed down the hall.  He was too angry to see or hear anything else.

                Daehyun stood rooted to the spot, unsure of what to do.  He felt horrible that he had accidentally caused Youngjae’s blow out and he wanted to fix it.  He just wasn’t sure if that meant following the actor or staying far, far away.  Even though he knew that his face was probably one of the last one’s Youngjae wanted to see right now, Daehyun couldn’t stomach the idea of letting him storm off alone.  He took off down the hall and ran down the stairs, following the younger’s path, but he wasn’t catching up.  He reached the front entrance of the building without any sign of him.

                “Looking for Youngjae?”  Hyosung appeared by his side and Daehyun nodded.  “Try the bar around the corner.  That’s usually where he goes whenever his mother stops by.”

                “Thanks,” Daehyun managed out before rushing to the bar. 

                He pushed open the doors to the dim and rather dingy establishment.  He cringed as he looked at the grimy walls and couldn’t believe that Youngjae would actually be caught here.  But, low and behold, when he looked to the bar, there the younger was.  He was sitting at the bar, an empty shot glass in front of him and a second now being slid across the counter and promptly knocked back.  Daehyun quickly made his way in as Youngjae ordered another one.

                “Youngjae, I’m so sorry,” Daehyun apologized as soon as he was by the actor’s side.  Youngjae ignored him and took the third shot, liquor leaving a pleasurable burning trail down his throat.  “I had no idea that you don’t get along with your mother.”  A  derisive snort was the only response Daehyun received as Youngjae signaled for another drink.  “Youngjae, you should slow down and we should talk.”

“If you’re going to sit there, you have to order something,” the bartender rudely interrupted.

 Daehyun let out a low growl and turned to the man.  “I’ll have a coke.”

                “Unless you order it with some Jack, we don’t serve soda.”

                “Fine, whatever,” Daehyun huffed.  He had no intention of drinking, but he knew that he wasn’t going to be able to take Youngjae anywhere else to talk.  Like lightening the Jack and Coke was slid in front of him, but he ignored it.  “Youngjae, please-“

                “Don’t just let it sit there, it’ll go bad.”

                Daehyun turned and gave the smirking bartender the angriest expression he could manage, but knocked the drink back.  It burned and he gave a cough.  He was a bit of a lightweight with drinking and usually didn’t even have the time to go out and do it.  He turned to Youngjae once more.  “I’m so sorry.  Will you please talk to me about it?  What happened?”

                He watched as Youngjae stared fixatedly down at the shot glass gripped tightly in his shaking hand.  His cheeks were flushed pink from the four shots he had already consumed, another one currently being slid in front of him.  He looked lost in thought, sad, and Daehyun felt his chest tighten as he coped with the guilt of Youngjae’s pained expression being his fault.  He was about to open his mouth to plead with the younger once more, but Youngjae  beat him to it.

                “My mom…she came to ask for money.”

                Daehyun titled his head in confusion.  Wasn’t that a pretty common thing?  His parents did it all the time.  He started to ask, but was cut off by a loud cough from the bartender.  He scoffed and drank his drink, another sliding immediately in front of him.   “What’s so wrong with that?”

                “It was for my uncle to pay off his gambling debts.  This would have been the fourth time I’ve paid them off.”   Daehyun could only blink, not knowing what to say as Youngjae downed another shot.  “My mother made sure to remind me that if I’m not the family’s personal bank, that I’m not worth anything.”

                This time Daehyun voluntarily took his shot, biding his time to think of an answer.  He looked at the boy sitting next to him.   In the 2 months he had worked at B.A.P, he had seen the volatile Youngjae go through a wide range of emotions, but this was a new one.  Never before had he seen the younger look so destitute and broken.  Youngjae’s eyes were downcast, fixated on his glass, but obviously staring past it.  “Youngjae, I-“

                “Do you know why I became an actor?” 

                 Daehyun shook his head.  He had never gotten personal enough with Youngjae before to ask.  He had always assumed that it was because the younger was a letch for attention, but he now sensed that the reason might be something deeper.  Youngjae was blatantly inebriated- his cheeks a glowing red, his speech a bit slow and slurred, and that seemed to be causing him to open up.  Daehyun took his shot and leaned forward to listen. 

               “As a kid I was bullied a lot.  I was the fat kid with glasses and shaggy hair.  Smart, but shy.  Basically, a perfect target.  All day, every day.  I’d go home and tell my mom and dad, but they said it was my fault for being such a nobody.  That if I wasn’t so ugly, wasn’t so useless, that people wouldn’t look down on me.  And who gets more respect and admiration than idols and actors?” Youngjae scoffed as he downed another shot.  “I started trying to change my image- working out, dieting, practicing speaking in public.  But I got so engrossed in it I started skipping my part time job and got fired.  My parents got pissed, since they took my paychecks every month, and kicked me out.  Told me to come back when I was worth something to them.  I was lucky that at that point I had already improved enough to get noticed by a scout.  They took me in and trained me and I was excited to finally be able to meet some of my favorite idols.  But it turns out that here, just like the real world, everybody’s just a bunch of douchebags and liars.  I got bullied worse in training than I ever did at school, but I guess it paid off in the end.  I learned how to manipulate my personality to be what people want to see and managed to debut before all those other s.  Before, everyone was lining up to beat the out of me, and now they all line up just to get me to notice them for two seconds.  Bunch of ing two-faced hypocrites.”

              “Youngjae…” Daehyun’s voice caught in his throat.  “I’m so sorry that you had to go through all that.”

              But Youngjae seemed to be lost in his own thoughts, not actually paying attention to Daehyun there.  “After my first drama debut, my parents came crawling back.  That was the first time they asked me to pay off their car loan.  And even after all they did, all I wanted was their approval, so I did.  Once I sent the check, I didn’t hear from the again until my uncle got in trouble with loan sharks.  And like the wuss I am, I paid that off too.  And the next time, and the next time.  No matter how hard I worked to change, I was still just weak and allowed myself to be bullied by them.” Youngjae’s voice choked and Daehyun noticed the tears rising in his eyes.  “I really am pathetic, aren’t I?”

               “You’re not pathetic,” Daehyun quickly countered.  His voice was strong and hard, despite his inebriation.  “You’re anything but.  You worked hard to get where you are, that’s something to be proud of.  And the fact that you have trouble saying ‘no’ to your parents, no matter what they did, doesn’t make you weak.  It just shows how kind you are, deep down inside, that no matter how horrible they are, you still care about them.” 

               “You really think so?” Youngjae finally raised his gaze from the countertop to Daehyun’s face and the older man could see the tears glistening in the other’s brown eyes.  He scooted his stool closer and laid his hand on Youngjae’s back, rubbing it soothingly.

               “I do.  You know…when you’re not being a total tool, you can actually be a good person, somebody I like being around.”  Daehyun felt relief flood through him as Youngjae cracked a small smile before taking his next drink.

              “I guess you’re not too bad yourself.  Better than all the other simpering idiots they sent for managers before you.  And you’re not too horrible to look at.” 

             It was Daehyun’s turn to laugh and drink his own drink.  The conversation continued, much lighter topics passing between the two, though their speech grew sloppier and sloppier the more they drank.  It finally got to the point that even the greedy bartender cut them off and said he was calling them a cab.  Youngjae paid the bill for both of them and attempted to stand up.  His legs weren’t nearly stable enough to support his weight and he fell the ground seconds later.  Daehyun, the slightly more sober of the two, managed to stand and scoop the younger up.  He was shaky but managed to support both of them out to the taxi. 

         “Thanks for listening to me today,” Youngjae slurred, his head falling against Daehyun’s shoulder.  “I’ve never told that to anyone before.”

           “It was my pleasure,” Daehyun responded, looking dowm at the boy leaning on him.  He really did have cute, puffy cheeks and full, red lips…

           “So tell me…everyone’s been wanting to know…why did you leave Matoki Entertainment?”   

          Daehyun was pulled from his trance watching the younger’s lips move and tensed as the question processed through his alcohol soaked mind.  “I…. uh… we’ll have to discuss that next time we go drinking.”

        Youngjae smiled and nuzzled into Daehyun’s neck.  Daehyun shuddered at the warm breath blowing on his skin.  “So there’s going to be a next time?”

         “Sir, we’re here.”  Daehyun was saved as the taxi driver pulled up in front of Youngjae’s building.  Daehyun paid him and dragged the younger out.  Youngjae still had no ability to stand on his own and Daehyun had to wrap his arms around and support him.  Before he could turn to tell the driver to wait a moment while he got Youngjae inside, the taxi was already speeding away.  He shook his head and did his best to get both of them inside.

          He had to dig in Youngjae’s pants’ pocket for his house keys, forcing his mind elsewhere when he felt how round and soft the younger’s rear was.  Get a hold of yourself, he internally growled.  He stopped himself from mentally calculating just how long it had been since he had been with someone and finally found the keys and let himself in.   He headed back to the bedroom and opened the door to a huge mess.  He waded through it to the large bed on the other side of the room and lugged the barely conscious Youngjae on top of it.  That boy really was a lot heavier than he looked.   His duty done, he turned and pulled out his cell phone to call another cab to take him home, when a tug on the back of his shirt caused him to turn around.

         “Please… please don’t go.  Stay.”  Youngjae had managed to sit up on his knees and pull his manager directly in front of him.

         “Youngjae, I…” Daehyun felt his breath hitch as Youngjae curled his fingers in the front of his shirt, looking up at him with wide, pleading eyes.

          “Please don’t leave me alone.”  Before Daehyun could stop himself, he was nodding his consent.  Youngjae gave a soft smile and leaned forward, his plush lips pressing softly against Daehyuns’.  Daehyun’s mind screamed incoherently at him, drunkenly telling him to turn around and book out of there, but his arms instead came up and grabbed the back of Youngjaes’, pulling him closer.  The feeling of someone else’s body so close to his was intoxicating him further.  Their lips melded together and Daehyun brought his tongue out, raking it across Youngjae’s lush bottom lip.  Instead of being granted access to the other’s mouth, however, Youngjae instantly pulled away.  Daehyun panicked, worried that he had been too bold and scared the younger, but soon heaving filled the room and Daehyun felt something wet and warm covering the front of his shirt.  He looked down and it took everything he had to control his gag reflex and keep himself from sympathy vomiting. 

           “Sorry…” Youngjae apologized weakly before falling back onto the bed.

          Daehyun pulled away, taking off his shirt and tossing it in the bathroom sink.  He was really not in the state of mind to deal with that mess right now.  He opened Youngjae’s closet and moved to the dresser drawers, searching for a spare T-shirt.  He opened the first drawer and hit the underwear and sock drawer, so he closed it quickly.  He moved down to the next drawer, almost unable to open it because it was stuffed so full.  He took the first shirt on top and unfolded it, ready to put it on, but stopped when he noticed the size.  What human would fit into a shirt this size?  It looked like it was made for a kid… But what would Youngjae be doing with children’s clothes?  He dug down and pulled out shirts, pants, sweaters, pajamas, all in miniature size.  He pulled out a cardigan and noticed a name embossed on the front.

           “Yoo Joko?”  Joko…why did that sound so familiar?  He looked back at the bed and started.  He couldn’t help the warm smile that spread on his face when he saw his yellow rabbit wrapped tightly in the already sleeping Youngjae’s arms.  So maybe the boy hadn’t hated his gift…  Daehyun closed the drawer and opened the next one, finally finding a collection of T-shirts.  He took the top one and pulled it on.  He moved back to the bed and slid under the covers.  Even though the small part of his brain that wasn’t completely soaked in a Jack Daniel’s bath was telling him to move his the couch, the other 99% of his brain was complaining that finding a spare blanket and moving all the way to another room was too much work and that he was perfectly comfortable here.  Daehyun listened to that part of his brain, snuggling down into the thick comforter as he fell into a deep sleep.

---------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey guys!  Sorry it's been forever.  But I had my B.A.P concert on Friday here in Yokohama! It was AMAZING!  I'm not going to ramble about it here, but I'll put links to my Tumblr posts about it below if you want to check it out.  My seats were super far, but I'm not complaining too much.  Also, I swear I saw Youngjae dancing all dirty up next to Daehyun.  Granted it want's caught on cam and it was on the other side of the stage, but I will go down believing what I saw.  Also, the two high school girls screaming "DAEJAE!  DAEJAE!" when they did their duet just made my night.

Here's me with some Himchan and Youngjae cosplayers!

(Also I got a hand signed by Youngjae One Shot Album!)

Ok, I'll stop rambling now.

I hope to get the next post up much more quickly.  Thanks for being so patient, my loves <3

Dani

 

LOE Japan Pics (no pics of actual concert)

My fan account