See? You Miss Her.

Wish Granted

Dusk came and EunHae bid them good night and went to work. Her work starts from 9 pm to 1 am as a radio announcer. While on the bus, she can't stop thinking how Yoseob treats her these days.

"After all, we're practically like brother and sister. What's gotten into him?" She thought.

At work, before it started, her mind was more focused. As the hours passed by, she continued working smoothly and flawlessly as always.

"At last! Work's done! ^^ Time to go hom--"

"EunHae!" called the manager. "There's someone looking for you. He's waiting outside."

"Who could that be... Yoseob?" she thought. 

"Uhm, thanks! I'll be going now!"

She was now outside but can't see this 'person waiting for her'.

"Huh? I thought he said there was someone waiting~"

"EunHae!" shouted a voice.

EunHae turned around to the direction of that voice.

"Eli???" she said with her eyes widening.

"Oh my...Eli it really is you!!" she said walking up to him.

She was so happy that she suddenly hugged him, not caring if someone saw them.

"What are you doing here? And it's already 1:30 in the morning!"

"Why?" he grinned. "You don't want to see me?"

"What?? Of course I do! But how?" she said letting go.

Eli rubbed the back of his neck, not looking at EunHae.

"Err..You know. I asked Kevin to cover for me while I'm being Prince Charming sneaking out for my princess."

"Princess your face. Getting in trouble again, huh?" she said eyeing him suspiciously.

"What--I mean, you came back a few weeks ago. How can I not come and see you?" he said teasingly. "Wanna grab some snacks and frappe before going home? My treat!"

EunHae and Eli actually met in the US 2 years ago and became very close friends. They were studying at the same university at that time. Eli then had to go back to Korea because of U-KISS. They sent e-mails to each other almost every day but hardly had the time to actually talk and meet up until now.

At the cafe, they chatted for a while when Eli's phone lit up. He looked at the screen and saw it was Kevin telling him that the manager was awake.

"I guess you need to go now huh? Anyway, it's nearly 2:30 am. You should go..." EunHae said looking down.

Upon seeing the sadness on EunHae's face, Eli could help grinning.

"You missed me that much huh? Heh. Sorry about that. Come on, I'll give you a ride home at least."

EunHae smiled and accepted. 20 minutes passed and they reached EunHae's apartment. Eli quickly got out of the car and opened the car door for her. She went out and walked in front of the apartment and thanked Eli. Before going in, Eli grabbed her hand and pulled her back to a hug. 

"I really did miss you..."

EunHae who was taken aback by Eli's sudden gesture decided to hug back.

"Yeah. Me too."

The two of them let go and said good night to each other. Eli waited for EunHae to go in before he walked back to his car and drove home.


-next morning-


It was 8:30 in the morning when EunHae woke up. She did her morning activities quickly and prepared breakfast. While eating, she noticed that she has a text message. She grabbed her phone and saw that the message was from Eli.

Come to Music Bank. We will be recording today. U-KISS wants to meet you. ^^

Love, Eli 

EunHae smiled then quickly took a bath and got ready to dress. She was about to go out of her apartment when her phone rang.

"Oh. It's YS. I wonder what errand he wants me to do now =.="

"Hello?"

"EunHae!" Yoseob exlcaimed a bit too loudly. "Come hang out with us today! ^^"

"Err..Sorry Yoseob but I can't go today." she said trying not to sound uninterested. "Maybe next time. Look, I have to go. I'll call you later. Bye."

At the ther line, Yoseob was quiet.

"Hyung! What did noona say?"

Putting on a fake smile, Yoseob looked up to Dongwoon

"..well, she said she'll try next time."

"Eh..that's a first." Dongwoon said in disappointment. "Now I don't have anyone to play with."

Yoseob just sighed and caught Junhyung looking at him.

"...What?" he asked defensively.

"Nothing. I just thought that maybe you really are acting too cold on her. She just got back and since then, she has been receiving the cold shoulder from you. What if she really stop supporting us? Erm..I mean...yeah.."

Yoseob tried to shrug it off but that thought obviously got him and can be seen plainly on his face.

"See? You miss her. Obviously." 

Yoseob and Junhyung looked up to see a dressed up Doojoon walk out of their bedroom. Yoseob looked at him with a semi-surprised look. Doojoon just smiled knowingly.

"Your eyes says it all kid. Come on. Let's buy some groceries for the mean time."

Yoseob just sighed. 

"I guess they're right. I do miss her. I just hope it won't continue like this..."