Why Is He Like That?!

Wish Granted

image

 

Spring is ending and summer came to play. Today was a pretty hot afternoon in Seoul and our B2STLY boys aren't taking it too well. They were all in the living room, watching Music Core. Everyone was quiet when,

"Aish! It's too hot! I can't take it anymore! What's with this weather anyway?!" Dongwoon exclaimed.

Doojoon who was sleeping soundly woke up and scolded Dongwoon.

"Hey! I'm trying to sleep here! Don't suddenly shout like that. Aish..."

Dongwoon looked at Yoseob in disappointment.

"Hyung.." he whined.

"I know. I know." 

Yoseob was holding his phone for quite a while now. Just then, the door bell rang.

Junhyung who was busy watching TV spoke to Dongwoon.

"I wonder who that is. Dongwoon, get the door will ya?"

Dongwoon stood up lazily and looked at the screen. When he saw who it was, he seemed to get energized.

"Ah! It's you! It's you!" he exclaimed. 

The others wondered who that person could be. Dongwoon was at the door jumping up and down like a puppy welcoming home his master.

"Come in! Ah..I missed you!" said Dongwoon as he hugged that person.

He noticed the plastic bag containing something then tries to peek.

"What's this?"

The others were really curious by now that even Doojoon sat up.

"Dongwoon! Who're you talking to?" asked Hyunseung standing up.

"EunHae-noona of course! *Hey are these ice pops? Wow* Noona, are these for us?" Dongwoon asked getting one for himself.

"Of course they're for you! Help yourselves, guys! ^^" said EunHae  stepping inside.

"EunHae!!" they all exclaimed as they stood up and rushed to her. 

They ran up to her and were like puppies looking for their treat. They started grabbing ice pops two at time.

"Noona, you really came all the way here just to give us ice pops? I mean, it's hooooot. Why would you trouble yourself? Not like I'm complaining of course ^^" Gikwang said opening the his pack of ice pop.

EunHae smiled.

"Nah. I wasn't really planning on going here. But then somebody begged me to come over and buy you all ice pops like some delivery person :P"

Knowing it was him, Yoseob smiled.

"Yeah, but you still came here, right? That means you love us enough to even go here in this weather."

"Aish...If you keep on treating me like that, I won't support you guys anymore.." EunHae said pouting.

Gikwang stopped eating his ice pops.

"Eh??  Don't noona! Don't leave us!"

EunHae smiled. 

"See? Gikwang believed me easily bit it just shows that he really does care for me. Not like you guys. Always taking me for granted.." she said acting hurt.

"What?? We're not like that!" Dongwoon, Doojoon, Junhyung and Hyunseung said in defense.

Gikwang's eyes widened. 

"You were kidding?"

"Of course I was, silly." she said laughing at him. "Unless Yoseob here wants me to" she said taking a peek at Yoseob's reaction.

Unaware of the present mood, Yoseob answered nonchalantly.

"Pssh. You can't do that. You love us, specially me. That's why you're our closest fan, right? ^^"

EunHae was slightly hurt by this. 

Hmph. Not even caring about me at all. I'll let this one pass, Yangyo.

You see, EunHae is a 24 1/2 years old friend of these boys. She met Yoseob first because they used to live in the same neighborhood, making them childhood friends. But after a junior high, HR studied abroad for a few years. She kept in touch with Yoseob though and learned all about him being a CUBE trainee. When she came back to Korea for vacation, B2ST was preparing for their debut and she was their first and No.1 fan since then and supported them. She was present in every performance, guesting, concert and even some prescons. 

They were all watching Music Core while eating ice pops when U-KISS was featured on TV.

"Omo! U-KISS!" exclaimed EunHae clapping her hands.

Junhyung looked at her.

"Hey EunHae...Why are you all smiles there? Don't tell me you're actually a fan?"

Yoseob who was carefully studying EunHae's face and expression stiffened.

"Hm?" she answered not taking her eyes off the television. "I mean, yeah they're good and I like them. But you guys will always be number 1 for me and that will never change~"

"Tch. See? You do love us" Yoseob said with a smirk though his voice was unstable. "Ah I'm going to sleep. Thanks noona" he winked.

Yoseob went to their bedroom and laid down the bed with his arm over his eyes.

"No...."

 


 

Back at the living room, Doojoon's still asleep. Gikwang and DW were still watching TV while Junhyung, Hyunseung, and EunHae are in the kitchen, chatting while drinking soda.

"Tsk. Yoseob is treating me like I'm nothing. Why is he like that?" EunHae said opening a can of soda. "I mean, can you believe that guy? First, he nagged me to go all the way here and buy you ice pops that can be bought 2 blocks away from here, doesn't show appreciation, and even mock me by calling me 'noona'!"

"Don't mind him. Maybe he's just really tired or something" Junhyung said as he take another sip of his coke.

"Or..." Hyunseung piped in."...Maybe he just missed you. You were gone for another 2 years for college right?"

EunHae smiled tiredly.

"Missed me? Is that how you treat a person you miss? Giving you a cold shoulder and ordering you around? Aish! I'm getting really mad! >.<"

Junhyung looked at Hyunseung. 

"Gee, thanks for making it worse" whispered Junhyung.

Hyunseung just shrugged.

"Maybe" continued Junhyung. "he just don't know how to show it...I think" he said awkwardly.

"Just...Let's just change the topic okay?" EunHae said finishing her drink.

Hyunseung who was staring at his glass of water spoke almost to himself.

"Hmm. I wonder why is water water..."