What The...

Wish Granted

image

Day of comeback. A lot of people are lined up outside the building for Music Core. Today, Yoseob and Doojoon are the MCs along with T-ara's Jiyeon and of course, HR came to support them. But she also came to support U-KISS. Obviously, Yoseob and Doojoon did well in being the MCs so EunHae did not worry much. Though ever since she saw them from the audience, Doojoon was the only one who acknowledged her presence.

Gee. Thanks Yoseob for nothing. EunHae thought. Oh! U-KISS will be performing next. At least something good's going to happen. Ah! Eli waved! Hi~!

"Tsk. She's waving at him. Fine. Forget about me" muttered Yoseob.


-After the show back stage-


"Yoseob! Doojoon Great job!" she exclaimed.

"Thanks! I did great, right? I mean, come on. Of course I'm good with those things. Right, Yoseob?" Doojoon asked.

"Meh."

EunHae turned to Yoseob.

"You did great too Yoseobie! ^^"

"..."

"Really? I came here to support you two and I get another serving of silence from you?" EunHae said finally exploding.

Yoseob who was looking away looked at EunHae.

"Really?? You came here for us?? Or did you came here for U-KISS? Oh that's right. Youd did came for them. I saw you cheering for them earlier. You looked like you had a lot of fun especially when you saw Eli. Tch. What a joke." he said looking away.

EunHae who was already fuming got even madder.

"What the hell is wrong with you??"

Just then, U-KISS passed behind them. Seeing EunHae, U-KISS smiled and waved at her before going to their dressing room. EunHae smiled back but also saw Yoseob roll his eyes and shake his head.

"Why this little" EunHae said after making sure U-KISS was already gone. "Fine. If that's how you want things to be. I'm not your mad or your pet or your robot. You can't tell me what to do and not to do. I'm done here. Doojoon," she turned. "I'll be going then. Take care when you get home. Tell the kids I won't be going there for a while. Someone here has serious issues. Bye.."

And with that, EunHae left Yoseob and Doojoon standing. Yoseob watched EunHae walk away and disappear from his view. Doojoon put a hand on his shoulder. He looked and saw disappointment in Doojoon's eyes. Trying not to be upset, Yoseob looked at the place where EunHae was and left.

Eli, seeing and witnessing everything that happened, waited for Yoseob and Doojoon to go before going after EunHae.


"That brat! He thinks I'm fine with him bossing me around just because we grew up together. Ugh!! Well, he has to think twice about continuing this attitude with me. I'm so mad!!!"

EunHae was now stomping instead of walking with a tight clenched fist. A poor lamp post even got hurt in the process with her kicking it a few times although she seemed to be the one hurt by it. She was so busy suppressing and letting out her anger and Eli finds it entertaining. He just can't help but laugh and of course, this gave him away. Realizing someone was behind her, EunHae turned in time to see Eli getting up from too much laughing. Embarrassed but more irritated, EunHae waited for Eli to stop laughing while looking at him with a serious look and with her arms crossed.

"Done laughing?" she asked with irritation in her voice.

"Hahaha sorry about that. I...You were just really cute that's why."

"What the...What's cute about that?? You saw everything right? And you know how I feel about it. What's there to laugh at?"

Eli can feel that EunHae is getting really worked up about something little. He calmed down. Seeing EunHae in this state, he just smiled calmly at her and walked. Getting him and not getting him at the same time, EunHae just followed and walked beside him. They walked for what seemed like half an hour when they came to a small park.

Eli sat down on a bench and patted it, motioning EunHae to sit beside him. EunHae sat down and there was a comfortable silence between them.

Eli chuckled while looking at the stars.

"Hm?" EunHae asked, looking at Eli.

"Did you know that ever since we started hanging out in the US, I started liking you?" he said not looking away from the stars.

"...Err, y...yeah" EunHae answered sheepishly.

Eli looked at her in shock.

"You did?!"

"...haha yeah. My friends kept on teasing me....and not to sound arrogant but you're pretty transparent Eli. I can see through you ^^" EunHae smiled.

"I guess so..." El  said admittedly. "Well, I'm not the only one though" he said facing EunHae.

"Hm?" EunHae asked smiling.

"You're transparent too  you know."

"Haha. Nonsense. What's there to see?" EunHae said, laughing it off.

"Yoseob."

"What about him?"

"That's what I see in you. Yoseob. In your heart. You like him right?" he asked looking directly at EunHae.

"Nonsense. He's a kid. He's immature. He's childish. He's bossy and-"

'-and you like him." Eli finished.

"...I don't."

"You do. Why is it hard for you to admit?"

"Cause there's nothing to admit! I don't like him!" EunHae said turning to face Eli. "I---" but then Eli, getting tired of this leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

What the?!

EunHae pushed Eli away in an instant and slapped him. Shocked but not regretting, EunHae backed away.

"What the hell's wrong with you Eli??"

"...wow. That...was some slap. I guess I deserved it though. Haha! Well, clearly this is a rejection. Cleared your doubts away with Yoseob?" he asked teasingly like nothing happened.

"...what.."

"Well, I gotta go. It's nearly 7 pm. I need to get back or manager hyung will kill me. You can get home by yourself, right? Anyway, take care when you get home" he said standing up and straightening his clothes. "Bye" he smile with a wave.

Eli left leaving EunHae alone. EunHae looked down with her face in between her hands. A tear rolled down her cheek as she whispered a name in the air.