Pabo...Wish Granted.

Wish Granted

Eli just finished practicing when he thought of driving around. He looked at the time. 8:37 pm.

She must be on her way to her work place right now. Time for things to end and things to start.

Eli took out his phone and dialed a number. He put it on his ear piece and waited for the person to pick up. At last, the other end came to life and he could just hear the radio and some guy talking in the background.

"Hello?"

"Yes it's me. I want to talk to him."

"...hold on."

-silence-

"Hello? Who is this?" came a voice.

"It's Eli. EunHae's friend."

"...what do you want?"

"Oh nothing. I just called to brag," Eli stated matter-of-factly.

"What do you mean??" said the voice with annoyance obvious in his voice.

"It's nothing big. We just had...our first kiss."

"WHAT?"

"You heard me. First. Kiss."

"Where are you?!"

"I'm here with her at her workplace of course. What will you do about it?"

"---."

Eli turned his ear piece off. 

"Wow. He hung up on me. Rude guy. No wonder she gets mad at him sometimes. Well, this will be interesting. Let's see what will happen next," he laughed as he drove off.


"EunHae, why are you late? We're going live in 10 minutes. Hurry up and prepare okay?"

"Yes, I'm sorry! I'll explain later!"

EunHae was about to go in, door knob in hand when someone took hold of her left wrist.

"EunHae hold on!"

EunHae turned around to see a panting Yoseob.

"Yoseob?? What are you doing here?" She twisted her wrist trying to escape his grip. "Let go of me Yoseob. I have work to do."

"No. I want to know something" he said looking at her eyes.

*"EunHae! 5 minutes!"

"Yoseob that can wait til later. I have to go!" she said trying harder.

"Just tell me. Did you and Eli kissed?" he said in between breaths.

"What--How did you--" she asked with her eyes staring at him.

"So...You did." he said softening his grip but still not letting go.

"..."

"Did you like it?" Yoseob asked, looking down.

*"EunHae! 2 minutes!"

"...Of course not. I don't...Look. Let's just talk later" EunHae said opening the door of the station. 

"EUNHAE I LOVE YOU!" Yoseob exclaimed.

EunHae stopped midway, shocked at two things. One was Yoseob's sudden confession and the other one...

"Ne everyone annyeonghaseyo! This is Eli from U-KISS, your special DJ tonight. You just heard your very own Yang Yoseob of B2ST's declaration of love to your favorite announcer Shin EunHae! Let's give them a round of applause! Whoo!!" Eli applauded after pressing the applause button.

"Eli...What are you doing here?? I don't understand!" EunHae exclaimed walking towards Eli.

"Oh wow chill down girl. So, what would it be, Ms. EunHae? What's your response from Yang Yoseob-ssi's confession?" Eli asked through the microphone.

Yoseob took hold of her hand gently, turning her to face him.

"EunHae-ah. I'm sorry. I know I've been childish, immature--"

"--and a jerk," Eunhae added with a nod.

"...and a jerk," continued Yoseob. "I'm really sorry. But I was doing that to get your attention. I'm sorry. I was wrong. I...I really like you EunHae. You're my dream girl. Make that dream come true?" he said taking a step towards her.

"..."

"..."

"...pabo," EunHae whispered.

"...?" Yoseob looked at her with a question mark on his face.

"You're a jerk. You order me around a lot. You're so childish, immature, and a real pain in the !"

"..."

"...and I can't believe...that I'm in love with you." she smiled.

Yoseob looked up.

"Wish granted," EunHae said with a hug.

"I love you EunHae."

"I love you Yoseob."

"...guys, I'm still here," Eli said.

 image  image

 

-End-


Lol I am soooooooo sorry for the errors (if there were any that I've overlooked). I haven't written in a long time and this one is one of the few fics I wrote when I was a newbie in writing so yeah XD