A Trip To The Grocery

Wish Granted

Meanwhile, Eli finished introducing EunHae to U-KISS. EunHae told Eli that she has to go because it's a Saturday and she needs to buy some stuff in the mall. Eli, of course, being a friend, asked EunHae if he could go too so that he could help and accompany her as well as continue catching up with each other. At first, she said that his manager might look for him. So to convince her, Eli asked the manager if he could go. Knowing that Eli is a responsible person, he gave his permission.

"See? Now could I go?" Seeing Eli's puppy like pleading face, how could she say no? So they went to the mall while chatting and reminiscing.


Doojoon and Yoseob are checking their list of groceries when something caught Doojoon's eyes. Right there on the other side of the store was Eli of U-KISS! Not only that; EunHae is with him!

What the heck is she doing here with him?!

"Doojoon-ah!" Yoseob called interrupting his thoughts. "Will the kids like watermelon for snacks?" 

"I guess. Something to cool them up will be good. Get some okay? I'll stay here and wait for the meat to be cut. Don't be long though and take the cart with you."

"Neh appa" Yoseob said sticking his tongue out at Doojoon and went away pushing the big cart.

"Tsk tsk.. Jassik. I hope they don't run to each other though. Even though it'll knock some sense to that kid's brain, it still might be troublesome...Ah I'm hungry! >.<"

Yoseob hummed 'Fiction' while strolling down the aisles. When he got to the fruits section, he rapped his knuckles on a few watermelons before choosing the second one and putting it in the cart. He was thinking of getting some bananas when he saw a familiar person on the other side.

EunHae! What...Did she really ignored us today for some groceries?

"EunHae--"

"EunHae! I got those mangoes you asked for ^^" said a voice cutting him off.

Eli??? Eli from U-KISS??

Yoseob watched EunHae and Eli laugh as they goof off together. He felt a pang of anger, confusion, regret and jealousy all at the same time. For him, this is the first time he felt such emotions just because he saw EunHae having fun with someone else. It reminded him of the times they enjoy going out and goofing off together and getting in trouble. It also reminded him of that time of sadness when EunHae decided to study abroad for two years. That was the time when he felt really lonely specially when they had promotions. Even when they won their triple crown against U-KISS...

U-KISS...2 years...Eli wasn't there at that time!! Hold on...I think he was gone for a few months. I know I've read articles about his sudden halt on activities. Could it be...

"Hahaha! I know right!" laughed Eli. "I missed doing this with you in the States! People don't really know me there so I was able to go out with you with no trouble at all!"

WHAT?! So they have been doing stuff together! This is why she got excited when she saw U-KISS on T.V! EunHae and Eli..

All these feelings boiled up in Yoseob. He was mad and was about to leave when Doojoon caught up with him, with the meat and paid for the groceries. Actually, Doojoon saw everything and he can tell how Yoseob is feeling. He knows him too much. He just hoped that everything will be fine by tomorrow: the day of U-KISS's comeback.