Break.

대박사건 (Great Incident)

 

"Youngjae hyung! Have you seen my Mr Banana?" 

"Youngjae ah! Where's my dragonball boxers?"

"Youngjae! Shut them up. I want to sleep."
 
Youngjae walked out into the living room with a huge banana soft toy, a boxer and a pair of earplugs in his hands. "Hey yook, catch!" he called as he threw the soft toy to Sungjae. 
"There you go, big boy." Youngjae said, dropping the pair of boxers on Chanyeol's head while walking towards the couch. 
"And hyung, for your comfort." he stuffed the earplugs into Hyunseung's ears.
 
"Thanks..." Hyunseung whispered softly in his sleep.
 
 
 
 
"Shotgun shotgun! I call shotgun" Chanyeol exclaimed as he ran out of the door, heading to snatch the front seat. (A/N: Shotgun is kinda like, the front passengers seat.)
 
"Hyunseung hyung! Stop him!!!" Sungjae shouted as he grabbed his banana and sprinted towards the car.
Hyunseung rolled his eyes but smiled happily while he took after Chanyeol. He quickly grabbed Chanyeol by the collar while the latter pouted and crossed his arms.
"Chan hyung, if you want to be shotgun so badly, why don't you drive?" Youngjae said, matter-of-factly. While they piled onto the car, with Chanyeol sitting at the back since Sungjae sneakily creeped into the front seat.
 
"No! I will only drive for the love of my life, Dara Noona~~" Chanyeol said dreamily as he pouted, looking out the window.
 
 
While they were on their way, Youngjae sighed as he scrolled past another comment left by an anti on 4EVER's fanpage.
"Sometimes, I really wonder how mean and evil one's words can get. Wishing for our deaths? Telling us to commit suicide? Saying that we look worse than pigs?" Youngjae mumbled, letting out another long sigh.
 
"Woah! What's up with that long sigh? You almost blew us to Alaska." Chanyeol joked. But seeing Youngjae's serious face, he said, "What's wrong, Jae? Antis again?"
Youngjae nodded, "Sometimes I wish that we could just escape to somewhere where no one will know us anymore and live our lifes peacefully." Chanyeol nodded, agreeing with Youngjae.
 
"But remember, Youngjae, you chose this path. This path that is full of glamour, fame, wealth. You've gotta accept it. You want the pros, you're gonna have to take the cons too. Sometimes, I wish that we could run away too. But we both know that there's no turning back from this path."
Chanyeol said as he finished applying a pink substance on his face and closed his eyes as he dozed off.
 
Youngjae gotta admit; times like this, Chanyeol does seem like a hyung but other than that, he's just a spirit of a 10 year old boy stuck in a body of a 21 year old man.
He locked his phone and put it away, closing his eyes to forget about all the hate comments. Then he heard Hyunseung saying while looking at the rear mirror,
"Haters gonna hate, Youngjae. But one day, they're gonna change sides, just you see. Think about our fans for now, at least there are people who love us."
Youngjae nodded, smiling at his hyungs. Although they were really mean towards one another, he knew that they all cared for each other like a family.
 
With that reassuring thought, Youngjae too, fell asleep with Hyunseung smiling to himself, driving all of them to their destination – the far countryside which is 8 hours away from the city.
 
By the time Hyunseung pulled into the small town, he was way too drained from all the driving. He tried to keep himself awake while searching for the resort that they were going to sleep in but suddenly, the car banked all the way to the left without Hyunseung even turning the steering wheel.
The three other boys woke up for their sleep with a start, and Youngjae's eyes were widened in horror.
"Hyunseung hyung! What's happening?" Sungjae asked, gripping tightly onto his seatbelt while the car just accelerated and swerved out of control.
 
Hyunseung tried to step on the brakes, but to no avail. And the steering wheel didn't seem to respond at all.
"I don't know! I can't control the car and I can't stop it!" 
The car was speeding at 100km/h when suddenly, a huge tree was looming ahead.
 
 
"I can't stop the damn-"
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: How was it??? HOW COME NO ONE IS COMMENTING):):):):
Please leave comments alright? Chanyeol is watching you~~~

CA/N: Honestly.. I don't mind having Chanyeol creep into my room at night ;)