Settling Down.

대박사건 (Great Incident)

"Jagiya! We're back!" Inhae's Dad shouted as he unlocked the front door. Heojung and Inhae looked at each other, laughed and cringed at the mushy-ness of Inhae's Dad. 

"Just in time!" Inhae's Mum came out from the kitchen and gave Inhae's dad a kiss on the cheeks and gave the girls a hug. "The food is just about ready! Oh my... Look at you boys, all so handsome!" Inhae's Mum exclaimed as she went forth to examine the boys.

"All of you are so handsome, and your arms" Inhae's mum said as she poked Sungjae's arm, "are so muscular... Good material for the farm!" Inhae's Mum smiled at the boys.

 "Jung Omma~ Are you picking chickens at the market?" Heojung said as she took utensils out of the drawer and washed them. "Oh no, of course not! Have you seen such handsome chickens?" Inhae's Mum laughed. Chanyeol raised up his hand and said, "Can I ask a question?"

"Yeah sure, go ahead! And you don't have to raise your hand." Inhae chuckled. Chanyeol embarassingly took his hand down, "Why do Heojung call your mum 'Jung Omma'? Where are Heojung's parents?" Inhae's mouth formed an 'o' shape and looked warily at Heojung, who seems okay with the question about her parents being asked.


You see, Heojung's parents passed away when she was 6. She witnessed the crane crashed onto her father at a factory that both Inhae's father and Heojung's father own in partnership.

Later that day, Heojung's Mum was so upset that she almost committed suicide with Heojung, if not for Inhae's Mum who arrived just in time to save Heojung but not her mother.

In the past, Heojung would make a big fuss and throw tantrums whenever someone mentions about her parents. The last time someone did that was when Heojung was 13; the person ended up with a bleeding head.

For the past 4 years, no one has mentioned a single thing about her parents until now. "Uhm well, about that.. I don't think it's convenient to talk about it right now.." Inhae said cautiously while looking at Heojung's every move.


Heojung turned around, away from the basin and towards the dinning table. "There's nothing inconvenient about that~ I'm a grown-up now, Inhae. Don't worry." Heojung smiled as she settled the utensils on the dinning table. Heojung told the boys the story about her parents as Inhae and Jung Omma took the food out.

"So yup! That's basically it! And now, I have two loving parents by the name of Hwang Inyoung and Jung Yonghae and also my very beloved best friend and sister, Jung Inhae!"

After the dinner, the boys took their individual duffle bags and followed the girls up the stairs to the second floor where their bedrooms are at. 

"Basically, the first floor's the living room, kitchen and my parent's bed room as you've seen." Inhae said. "And those two rooms on the left and the right will be your rooms!" Inhae said. "That room in the middle, is ours!" Heojung said excitedly as she pointed to the pink door.

"I guess you can choose your own roommates? Oh and, you guys can use that toilet door with the number 27 painted on it." Inhae said as she pointed to the particular toilet door. "But why! That's my toilet! Why can't they use yours?" Heojung pouted as she pointed to the door with the number 22 painted on it.

Inhae pulled Heojung and turned away from the boys. "Because my toilet is the one with the bathtub, remember?" Inhae whispered. "Ah yeah ok!" Heojung answered. "Yeah sure, you guys could totally take my bathroom!" Heojung grinned as she turned back to face the boys.

"What does the numbers on your toilet doors mean?" Sungjae asked curiously. "Oh those are our birthdays!" Inhae explained. "Heojung's birthday is on the 27th of November while mine's on the 22nd of January!" Inhae said. "Wow.. Hey! My birthday's on the 27th of November too!" Chanyeol exclaimed as he held his hand out. Heojung smacked her palm on his, "Aww yeah hi-5!"

Inhae shook her head at their silliness, "Ok kids, now go bathe and we'll meet downstairs in a while to discuss about some matters alright!" The boys and Heojung nodded their heads. "Hyung! I want to room with you!" Sungjae exclaimed as he hooked Chanyeol's arms and pulled him towards the room on the left with the black door. 


"Well, I guess it's you and me now, buddy." Hyunseung wriggled his eyebrows at Youngjae. "Uh.. Are you ok?" Youngjae asked warily as he placed his palm on Hyunseung's forehead.

"Yes I am~" Hyunseung sang as he pulled Youngjae's wrist into the room on the left with the blue door. "Help me!" Youngjae mouthed at the girls as he got dragged into the room with Hyunseung. Inhae chuckled as Heojung pulled her into their room.

The boys together with Inhae were gathered in the living room after washing up, discussing about ways to get back their memories while Heojung's busy looking for food in the kitchen and Inhae's parents are fast asleep.


"You know what! Maybe we can insert our fingers into the power plug and get electrocuted then maybe our brains will be stimulated and then ta-da we'll get our memory back~" Chanyeol exclaimed excitely.

 "I'm guessing that you suffer worse side effects than the rest of us.." Hyunseung said as he knocked Chanyeol's head. "Eh? But why? Does it not sound logical?" Chanyeol pouted as he rubbed his head.

"The last time Youngjae had a memory flash was when he heard s
omething from the past...So that means we have to start triggering your brain by letting you guys experience something from the past!" Inhae said.

Youngjae nodded, agreeing with Inhae. "From my previous flash, we were all living together so maybe we can slowly regain our memory while living here!"

"Bwat how rong is ich gwonna take?" Heojung asked with full of chips as she walked out of the kitchen, hugging two bags of chips and a cup of iced horlicks. "She said but how long is it gonna take." Inhae explained when she saw the confusion on the boys' faces.

Heojung nodded as she settled her chips and drink on the floor, "Yeah! What if it takes years? You guys should try another methods like banging your head against the wall, rolling down the hill or something." Heojung said as she ate her chips.

 

 

CA/N: SO SO VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FREQUENTLY!! but please do leave comments and subscribe to our story! Thank you :) Please continue to support our story! And also, a special shoutout to KristyPark7 for being our only commenter! Thank you so so much, your comments really means a lot to us.

Edit/
GUESS WHO'S COMING BACK GUISE!!!!!

YAYYYYYYYY WOOHOOOHOOOHOO TIME TO PARTEY PEOPLE!!!!!