Who they are.

대박사건 (Great Incident)

 

 

 

"JANG HYUNSEUNG! PARK CHANYEOL! YOO YOUNGJAE! YOOK SUNGJAE! DAEBAK! DAEBAK!"
The four guys perform on stage as thousands of fangirls gather below their feet, chanting and screaming. That's who they are, idols on stage. And that's probably where they belong, performing in front of thousands of screaming fans.
 
 
"Good job guys!" Manager Kim greeted the boys as they passed their mics to the backstage crew. "But you gotta keep that derp face in check, yeol"
 
"Eh hyung? But they love it! Look!" Chanyeol popped his head through the curtains and gave the fans a derp smile. The fans screamed in absolute excitement and he pulled back, "See hyung, can you hear that hyung? They are screaming! At my face!" Chanyeol smirked, pointing a finger at his face.
 
"Ok fine, keep that face up and you'll be single until you're 55." Manager Kim said as he walked towards the car
"What? Take it back, hyung! No, I'm not! I'm gonna get married! To Dara! And have kids! Many kids! Derpy kids, cute kids, beautiful kids!" Chanyeol's voice trailed off as he pouted and ran after the manager.
 
The three other guys just shook their head at Chanyeol's childish behavior, following them to the car.
The moment they fastened their seatbelts, the manager passed them the script for the variety show that they will be appearing on, in about....
 
"FIFTEEN MINUTES?! How the heck are we supposed to memorize this-" Chanyeol waved the paper around, "In fifteen minutes?!"
Hyunseung yawned, folding the paper in half and resting his head against the window to catch some shut eye before they reached the venue. That's how Hyunseung is, he can think of something weird and funny to say at the last minute with his 4D personality.
Youngjae, on the other hand, was reading the script diligently. He wasn't one who followed the exact script, but he wanted to know what was going on so that he can come up with witty remarks to keep his title as the brain of the group.
 
Sungjae was busy bugging the manager to buy them food as usual. And this banter lasted the whole fifteen minutes to their destination.
Hyunseung got up groggily when Youngjae poked his side. His red hair stuck up in all directions, adding to the original messy look the stylist had on for him. Youngjae snickered, earning a smack in the head from Manager Kim. Chanyeol raced into the building in order to pester the MCs before the show started.
 
A few minutes before the show started, when they were in their dressing rooms, Manager Kim announced some good news.
"Boys, you will be taking a break since you have been working non stop since the start of your comeback promotions."
The boys' eyes lit up in excitement and Youngjae asked, "So how long will our break be?"
 
Manager Kim smiled, "You'll all have a weeks' break! But after that you have to prepare for a variety show featuring you. So, use your break wisely!"
 
 
The boys felt so much more energized after hearing that they can have their break. Holidays like this have become so rare that they feel privileged to have such a long rest. Ever since their group, 4Ever had became insanely famous, they barely had any rest.
Hyunseung was promoting in a sub-unit group with the dancer of Sistar, Bora.
Sungjae was acting in a drama, Chanyeol was busy doing derp faces and funny comments in gag concert and Youngjae was the busiest, juggling between variety and a collaboration with the duo, Daehyun and Bang Yongguk.
Yes, life was busy, insanely busy for the four boys. But they weren't complaining. It's just that they really needed to take a breather, away from all the camera and show biz, that's all.
 
 
 
That night, they reached the dorm feeling like zombies. Hyunseung immediately plopped onto the couch and stretched lazily, turning on he television.
Sungjae went to raid the kitchen whilst Chanyeol was just walking around the house aimlessly.
Youngjae made a sandwich for himself, only to be stolen by Sungjae. He glared at the latter, who gave a cheeky smile.
"So, what do you guys wanna do for the week?" Chanyeol asked out of the blue.
"Sleep." Hyunseung replied without hesitation.
 
Youngjae frowned at the former who was still sprawled across the couch.
"Oh come on, don't be such a wet blanket. Let's all go on a trip to the countryside! It'll do us some good to be away from the city and away from the public's eye, don't you think?"
Sungjae nodded in excitement (and mouth filled with food), "Yeah yeah! We should totally go to the countryshide!" His mouth was open and a piece of ham fell from his mouth. Youngjae clicked his tongue in annoyance, but said nothing.
 
Chanyeol looked around, awaiting everyone's answer, "So, what's it gonna be?"
Hyunseung groaned in defeat, Youngjae shrugged and Sungjae looked like a more than happy puppy who got a chew toy.
"Okay! The countryside it is then!" Youngjae announced. "Let's leave tomorrow afternoon! It'll be perfect!"
 
They all cheered, happy with their little getaway.
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: HI! How was the first chapter? Please do leave comments and subscribe! Twentysevenf (Co-Author) had written the first few paragraphs!! So yeah..... PPYONG! ^_^
 
CA/N: Hi guys! Please leave comments!! I promise I'll reply you guys! :)))))
And currently, we are both still schooling and school works' are piling up plus Jangten has work as well, so... We might not be able to update as often :/ But we will try our best to update!! n_n