Lake Flower Boy

Seventeen's Love

Waking up in the tent sorrounded by her brothers made Gwihan fill with happiness. She got up and went to grab her backpack, she  ped the bag pulling out a camera. She hung the camera somewhere so that she could get all her brothers into the picture. Setting the timer she ran back to her spot in the tent and smiled. The picture came out good but she wanted another picture so she set the timer again and she ran back to her spot. The camera flashed and quickly all teh brothers popped up before the camera can take the picture. They where all smiling. Gwihan looked at them. "Yah! You scared me." The laughed. "How can we sleep when you get up so loudly to try to take a photo of us." said Kai. Gwihan was flustered and rolled over her brothers to get to Kai and softly hit him on the arm. Kai pulled her into a hug and quished her a little bit to hurt her. "Aigoo! GO and brush your teeth your breath stinks." Gwihan got up and walked out of the tent. 

When she walked out she looked out to the campfire and saw Hansol and Lee Chan already eating. She walked up closer and saw that they where eating smores. She sat in the chair next to Hansol and asked if Doyoon was still sleeping. "No, he woke up really early and went walking." Gwihan nodded getting up to brush her teeth like Kai told her to. Walking back to her tent she walked in and she saw her brothers changing. "Yah! Gwihan what are you doing" She chuckled. "Oppa Sunggyu where did  your 6 pack go?" She smiled and left the tent leaving the door open. Lee Joon stumbled over all the stuff closing the door. Everyone was outside looking at the feast Gwihan made them.  They all quickly sat down grabbing at all the food she made. Seeing that all her brothers where eating was meat she grabbed the plate of meating pulling it away from them. They all gave her a deadly stare. She grabbed a plate of veggies replacing where the meat was. Myungsoo walked in on this and grabbed the plate of meat back putting it near him. He smirked. Gwihan's friends where to busy eating to notice this. Gwihan looked across from her smiling at Doyoon. She picked up her chopsticks and grabbed a piece of meat putting it on his plate. 

"Lets go!" Sunggyu yelled. Everyone started running. They where heading to the lake to take a swim. Doyoon and Gwihan where holding hands and running when they suddenly stoped. Everyone behind them where wondering why they had stopped. The lake was packed with good looking boys. Doyoon looked at Gwihan's face to see if she was checking any guys out. She had a normal face as if the guys where not their. Lee Chan, MingMing and Hansol caught up to Doyoon and Gwihan. "Hey why did you guys stop?" Doyoon pointed to the lake. "WOAH I have never seen it packed with so many people." Her brothers didn't care about the lake being packed so when they finally caught up the pushed just pushed them forward. All the guys where staring at Gwihan. Some of the girls to the side trying to attract the boys gave her a dirty look. (The Boys filling the lake are some Exo, all of Super Junior, all of SHINEE and all of Nu'Est.)

 In the water all her brothers sorrounded her. "Let's play football" Gwihan suggested. MingMing pulled out a football and they picked the teams. Lee Joon, Seungcheol, Doyoon, Suho, Kim Beom, Myungsoo and Sungjoon. The other team was Gwihan, Thunder, Kai, Sunggyu, Hansol, Lee Chan and MingMing. When they started to play all the guys just stared at Gwihan and her skills. The girls on the lake filled up with anger. "She's not even that good nor  pretty." One of the guys through in. "Yeah she's not pretty shes hot!" The girl Krystal hit him and stomped off to the otherside of the lake.

After the game they decided to head back. Doyoon got out first. Gwihan was taking one last swim. Finally she finished her swim and got out of the lake. She flipped her hair back and rubbed her eyes. Krystal and her crew decided to do something. When Gwihan was rubbing her eyes Krystal walked over to Gwihan to make conversation. One of Krystal's friends when behind Gwihan quietly and undid her strings. Gwihan's bikini top fell off and when her brothers and friends turned back to say hurry up it was to late she was being exposed. All eyes where on her even tho she had everyones attention already.Someone quickly put a towl around her and led her away and to her brothers. Again Doyoon was late to help her again.