Camping Trip

Seventeen's Love

"Move over Hansol" Lee chan was shouting in the van. Lee Joon looked back "Gwihan scoot towards Seungcheol a little more" Doyoon was surprised by what Lee Joon said "Uh she can just sit on my lap it's okay" Doyoon suggested Gwihan smiled. "Uh Sunggyu can I sit on Doyoon's lap?" Sunggyu's squinted his eyes. "Just scoot over by Seungcheol" Gwihan moved over by Seungcheol, their hands touched accidently. Doyoon was bitting his lip by the site of Gwihan being so close by Seungcheol. They finally got to a gas station and relieved Doyoon from stress seeing Gwihan sleep on Seungcheol shoulders. Doyoon stepped out of the car and Gwihan woke up. She moved her head from Seungcheols shoulder and stepped out of the car falling into Mingyu's arms. Mingyu helped Gwihan up. "Thank you" Gwihan said. She walked over to Doyoon and they walked into the store hand in hand. 

When they got to the campsite first they had to find out the sleeping arrangments. Sunggyu had all the sleeping arrangment ready. All the brothers and Gwihan together in the family tent and Seungcheol with Doyoon. MingMing and Mingyu together plus Lee Chan and Hansol together. After setting the tent up Gwihan's brothers Kai, Suho and Sungjoon asked anybody if they wanted to go hiking with them. Doyoon, Seungcheol and Gwihan wanted to go also. Going up the trail Gwihan stopped to tie her shoe. They all stopped and waited for her to finsh tying her shoe. "Go on ahead I am going to take some pictures." They went on, Gwihan was taking a while with time passing by. Gwihan finally stopped taking pictures and started to walk. She thought that she would had caught up to them already, she was running also. On the other hand her brothers, Doyoon and Seungcheol where freaking out on trying to find Gwihan and also Sunggyu would freak out, luckly her other brother Myungsoo wasn't at camp yet. Myungsoo and Gwihan have a good relationship and he is as over protected as Sunggyu. The sun was starting to set and they still couldn't find Gwihan. Gwihan was still wondering around the woods. "Uh.... Where am I going???" Gwihan felt like she was walking in circles. She looked up and it was looking like it was gonna rain soon. Gwihan heard a sound and started to run, she went dashing then something grabbed her hand. She was pulled back and it was a boy. It wasn't a boy she knew. He twirled her and put his jacket over her head. It started to pour down and Gwihan looked up to look at the boys face. Gwihan pulled her body away from the boy. "Uh... Thank you??? So what where you doing out here? Plus what's your name?" said Gwihan startled by the boy pulling her close again. "Your welcome and I walk out here sometimes. My name is Seokmin." Wonwoo was pulling Gwihan to the end of the trail towards the camp holding her hand. She tried to pull his hand up to hold her wrist but he had a good grip. When they closer to the end of the trail there stood all her brothers Myungsoo, Kai, Suho, Kibum, Sungjoon, Sunggyu and Lee Joon. They all looked at the unkwown boy. Wonwoo gulped still holding Gwihan's hand. Myungsoo walked over pulling Wonwoo's hand off Gwihan's pulling her into a hug. "What the heck do you think your doing scaring us like that?!?!?! Plus coming back holding hands with a boy when you have a boyfriend waiting for you. We had to hold him down for him to not go into the woods by himself searching everywhere for you." He pulled her to the camp. "Go talk to Doyoon!!!" Gwihan stood still. "Can I atleast change first?" Myungsoo looked her in the eyes with his cold but warm stare. "Do you really want him to wait longger for you?" Gwihan went into the tent. "Doyoon ah" Doyoon pulled his hand out from under his blankets and pulled down Gwihan to sleep by him. He wrapped his hands around her. "Let me change first i'm wet" Doyoon held her tighter. "No" She held his hands putting it on her lips. She kissed it then fell asleep. Sunggyu was pissed of at Myungsoo for letting her sleep with Doyoon. "Yah!!! WHY did you let are little sister sleep with a guy in the same tent alone. The eldest Lee Joon pulled Sunggyu back from pulling Doyoon out of the tent.

In the morning Doyoon opened the tent door and found Hansol, Lee Chan and MingMing outside the door. "How was the night in bed with Gwihan???" They all asked. Doyoon smirked "Uh" Gwihan sat up and looked at their faces. All the guys gaw dropped.....