Just One Day

Seventeen's Love

A normal school day with Gwihan and Doyoon hand in hand walking down the hall. They came to a stop when they say their friends Hansol and Lee Chan, Hansol smiled and put his hand around Gwihan and Doyoon. " Come on when are you guys gonna stop holding hand through the hallway on White Day (Valentine's Day)? said Hansol. Doyoon laughed when we never break up. Gwihan smiled and gave Doyoon a kiss on the cheek. "Hey where is MingMing he is late today usually we would see him walking around with food" Gwihan questoining the boys. Hansol and Lee Chan talking to Gwihan Doyoon walked to the window to look at the clouds. The clouds where moving but then he looked down in a blink of a eye Hansol saw Doyoon run down the stairs instead of taking the elevator which was faster, Doyoon was gone. Hansol and Gwihan walked to the window while Lee Chan was looking at his reflection checking his hair. They looked at the clouds then down and saw Doyoon under them at the front entrance throwing punches for MingMing who got jumped by a bunch of snobby rich boys, even though MingMIng was also rich he wasn't snobby and nobody knew he was born into a rich family only his closest friends. A second passed as Hansol pulled Lee Chan with him running down the stairs to stop the fight.

In the hostpital Gwihan sat by Doyoon's bed brushing his hair out of his face and slowly observing his face. She got up and walked to MingMing's bed where he layed with a cast on his foot and a sprained hand she pulled out a band aid from her school bag and put it on his wound that had opened op again. Hansol walked in carrying a bunch of food in his hand. Instantly MingMing poped open his eyes asking for the chips. Hansol threw it over to MingMing who had the chips down his throat before Hansol could open his. "MingMing do I even need to ask if you are feeling a right" asked Lee Chan walking in with real food. He pulled out a chair along with MingMing's table feasting on Kimichi, seaweed salad, kimbap, jajangmyun (black bean noodles), egg roll (rolled egg), ddeokboki and more. "Look is seems like Doyoon smells the food" said MingMing thanking Doyoon for the distraction as he got to taste the food. "Yah MingMing save some ddeokbokki for me I didn't eat lunch!" said Doyoon. Gwihan smiled and walked over to Doyoon's bed. He smiled at her and patted his hand on the bed for her to sit but then Samuel, Gwihan's brother ran in. "Hyung! Are you okay? Hansol said you kicked those bad people's for hurting MingMIng." Samuel then ran over to MingMing and helped eat all the food with him.

After Hansol, Lee Chan and Samuel leaveing it was getting dark. Doyoon didn't want Samuel to be alone at home so he sent Gwihan off with a hug and a kiss on the head with MingMing squishing Gwihan with a huge hug even with a sprained hand. Walking home looking at the Seoul's lights she took a turn into a alley to get home faster. Checking her phone she ran into a drunkie. She knew how to fight but was a bit tired from taking care of Doyoon and MingMing plus from school in the morning. "HEY PRETTY GIRL DO WANT TO SLEEP WITH ME TONIGHT I GOT A COMFORTABLE BED?!?!?" he questioned. She walked around him but he ended up grabbing her wrist and pushing her to the wall. He got closer to her chest while looking at her face. She used her other hand to slap his face. He got mad and got against her body and started to pull her close. Gwihan screamed "HELP!!!!!!!!!!!" "HELP!!!!!!!!!" "Hel......." He put his lips on hers and stook his touge in he grind her until he felt a stabbing pain behind his head. He pulled back from  Gwihan's body there standing was a boy. She closed her eyes while the boy fought off the drunkie. The boy pulled her running while the drunkie chased them down the alley "YAH!!! Where are you going with my girl?" When they lost the drunkie the boy fell into Gwihans lap "What just happened? Why? Why? Why me?" is all she that went through her head. Finally she got back to was happening under a minute and lifted the boys head feeling something wet. His head was bleeding and a big wound was there. She knew her phone was back where the incident happened so she used her strength to get where alot of people are and get help.