Brother Time

Seventeen's Love

They where all looking at Gwihan in Doyoon's white t-shirt. She also down to her undergarment. The t shirt covered what it needed to cover. "Doyoon ah did you and Gwihan....... Sleep together, like you know what" said Hansol. Doyoon's eyes widened "What??!!!!" Doyoon said in anger. Gwihan's brothers ran over hearing Doyoon's angry voice. Sunggyu's face was pist off. "Gwihan!!!!!!!!" Doyoon looked at Gwihan to see what gave them the idea of him sleleping with his girlfriend. He thought to only do it when he was married. Plus they hadn't even kissed yet. Then he noticed she wasn't wearing what she wore yesterday. ALL her brothers had questions going through their mind even the cool brothers; Kai, Lee Joon and Sungjoon. "YAH!!!!" The brothers yelled in the same tone. "DID...." They suttered to ask "DID YOU HAVE WITH EACHOTHER" Gwihan was ticked off that her brothers thing she would do that with Doyoon. I mean they haven't kissed yet. "What?!?!?! You think that i would have with Doyoon!!!! At my age" Gwihan was breathing heavily. "I changed into his clothes when he was sleeping because I didn't want to wonder out of the tent to change and for him to find me missing sense I was gone forever already!!!!" The brothers didn't looked conviced well except Sunggyu and Kimbum, the 1989 line. Doyoon got up and out of the tent. "I'm sorry if you think we did it together but that will be saved for marriage." Myungsoo helped get Gwihan out of the tent. He wisphered to her "Go change before Sunggyu and Kimbum flip out." Gwihan stood still for a moment then she said something. "How do you think we slept together when we haven't even kissed yet!?!?!" She yelled at Sunggyu. Sunggyu looked startled by the tone she said it in and also saying it informally. "Sorry for saying it informally but we are taking it slow Sunggyu Oppa" Sunggyu took a breath. "I thought you guys did kiss? Didn't you kiss him at the school when we told you about the camping trip. You look like you had your lips on him!" She chuckled. "No, you and Lee Joon came barging in before we got lip to lip." Doyoon was embrassed and also was blushing. "I'm sorry for this misunderstand." Doyoon said politely. Myungsoo came up and pat Doyoon on the back. "It's okay Doyoon. I told Gwihan to sleep with you because I knew how worried you were. I didn't want you to stay up all night to see her. Plus i told her to not change.They are just over reacting. Everyone walked away after this inccident.

After lunch everyone was heading to lake for a swim sense the tempurature was rising even fast than the thought it would. When Gwihan was walking over to her tent to change her bathing suit, Sunggyu stopped her. "Wait, are you wearing a bikini or a good bathing suit that covers you up??? Maybe I should custom make you a swim suit that has long leggings to cover your legs." Gwihan pulled out the swimsuit she is going to wear, Sunggyu didn't like that it showed off her legs. He finally changed his mind when all the brothers came towards them and hit him on the back of his head. Gwihan went into the tent, what she didn't know was that her brothers formed a circle around the tent to see if anyone was trying to peek a look. Kai and Suho heard a sound when they walked over towards the sound it was that guy from yesterday holding hands with Gwihan. He popped up "Oh" She smiled flashing off his white teeth. "I was just" Gwihan walked out and she saw the guy, Seokmin. He looked at her moving his eyes up and down her body starting from the thin mily white legs to how big her s where. Doyoon walked over in smile wearing swim trunks and a white tank top. Gwihan was smiling with joy to see him. Seokmin moved his eyes to see what Gwihan was looking at. He brothers broke the circle and everyone started to walk to the lake.

"Doyoon ah why won't you play with me???" MingMing whined while he was in the sand building a sand castle. Seungcheol, Hansol, and Lee Chan where all in the water while Doyoon and Gwihan where taking a walk. Gwihan tryed to avoid looking a Seungcheol's abs by making conversation with Doyoon. The sun was setting and Gwihan and Doyoon where walking back to where everyone was at. Doyoon sweeped Gwihan up and carried her. He had his hand placed under her legs and his other hand supporting her back. Gwihan jumped out of his arms and it sent them going down. They fell into the sand. Gwihan was on top of Doyoon. She had her legs opened and was near his waist her arms where by his shoulders. She collapased on to his chest not being able to hold her self up anymore. She rolled off his body to the left of him. Their bodies where close. She could feel his body heat. Doyoon smelt the sweetness the came from her body smell. He looked at her soft pink lips. He got closer to her body.He went for the kiss. He had her lips softly on his lips and his where softly on hers. He tasted the strawberry and she taste the cherry when they got up. Doyoon and Gwihan looked at eachother smiling happy that they had accomplished a first kiss. Doyoon bent down crouching to have Gwihan get on to his back. "Piggy back" She jumped right. All seven brothers where watching from the side walks. All that went through their head was. Doyoon is perfect brother in law material. They all looked a Sunggyu. He was closing his eyes as it was a scary movie. Myungsoo was happy that he got to see his only sister first kiss and that it was with a guy he loved to have with Gwihan. All the brothers where happy to see her first kiss. They all swore to not tell. All them put their hands in their pockets and walked towards camp.