Boyfriend

Seventeen's Love

"Gwihan!!!" Waking up, Gwihan opened her eyes to spot Doyoon looking at her and of course the loud MingMing. Hansol and Lee Chan walked in with food. Everyone smiled "Let's eat!!!" Pulling out all the food they bought, it took up the whole table. They couldn't even put their rice bowls on the table. "So Gwihan how is the hospital it's really boring huh? At least you aren't in the hospital with Doyoon he only reads." MingMing laughed at what he said and started to finish the kimchi. Gwihan smiled. Doyoon saw her hand laying on the bed. He grabbed her hand and crossed his fingers into hers. Hansol saw that and chuckled. "Hey Lee Chan and MingMing, look at Doyoon. Let's see his next move." Hansol wisphered. They all moved their eyes to Doyoon. Doyoon looked over at them to see they where watching. "What!?!?!?! Huh jelaous" He leaned closer to Gwihan and kissed her cheek. "Oh, Seungcheol ah" Seungcheol walked over to the bed and pulled out a cake. "Omo thank you Seungcheol ah" She was thinking of what to do to thank Seungcheol. She wisphered into Doyoon's ear to ask him something. He took a while to say yes but he agreed. "Thank you Seungcheol ah" She leaned towards his cheek and kissed him. Seuncheol was shicked so came to mind was to look at her boyfriend. Doyoon nodded in smile. 

"Ah finally at school again." said Gwihan. This time she was walking to school holding hands with Doyoon, Hansol, MingMing, Lee Chan and Mingyu by her side. Recently they just had more free time so they used it to get to know Seungcheol and Mingyu. While Hansol and MIngyu where talking, Lee Chanand MingMIng where walking away tro his class Doyoon looked around to see if anybody was around and slowly leaned his head by Gwihan's cheek kissing her on the cheek. She stepped back tippy toed and kissed him on the cheek and then kissed Doyoon on the nose. She was hesitating to kiss his lips but then she went for it. But they didn't get to the kiss. The bell rang and Gwihan's brother Lee joon called Gwiihan's name. "Gwihan!!! Gwihan!!" Oppa Sunggyu walked out from the corner where Lee Joon is standing he looked at Gwihan close by Doyoon with her lips puckered out. "Yah!!! GWIHAN" Stomping over towards them he yelled overly protected "What do you think your doing!!!!" You are to young to be kissing. Plus it's you first kiss" Gwihan moved back from Doyoon's lips. "Oppa! Why?" While Sunggyu was scolding her Lee Joon took his time walking over and stopped Sunggyu from scolding any longer. "Gwihan the reason we came her is because we needed to tell you that we are going camping for a week this summer and Hansol, Lee Chan, MingMIng, Doyoon, Mingyu and Seungcheol are invited to come with us. Well they are coming with us already because we asked their parents already and we are leaving to day sense we asked your school if you can leave school a week early before summer break."

Camping trip here we come!