The Boy

Seventeen's Love

Waking up to see a guys face is not what the boy expected. "Hello!" MingMing said in a cheerful voice. Gwihan had put him in the same room as Doyoon and MingMing sense he didn't have anything about him on him. "Where am I?" Gwihan's head poped up from Doyoon's bed. "Oh you are awake" She walked over to the bed. " Can you tell me your name? We don't have your name into the hospital yet." He sat up and said "My name is Mingyu" She looked surprised. "I think I've heard that name before"


Doyoon woke in the middle of the night and thought of Gwihan when he didn't see her. He stood walked around the room just seeing a new face, Mingyu's. He looked at Mingyu's bed and read the name. "M-I-N-G-Y-U" Doyoon went outside of his room; he found a nurse and asked why Mingyu was in his room. The nurse said "He was brought here by the young lady that slept by your side and she asked for him to be put into the same room as you. Doyoon nodded and asked if Gwihan had left already; the nurse nodded.

In the morning he found Gwihan walking into the room with her school uniform on. He got out of bed and went to her and smiled. She pulled him in for a hug pulled out a present. It was with heart wrapping paper. When Doyoon and Gwihan leaned in for a kiss Mingyu woke up what he saw was really unexpected so he just had to turn and try to fake he was sleeping. "I got to get to school before I am late" Doyoon let her go. "Wait Gwihan atleast is Hansol or Lee Chan walking with you?" She said that both are they just went to buy snacks for class. He smiled.

At school was talking about what happened last night. Everyone in Seoul and farther out knew because it was caught on camera and shown on the news to find the guy. The only person who didn't know was Doyoon. In the hallway MingMing poped out of a class room eating chips her smiled and put his arm around Gwihan to comfort her. "MingMing I am okay. Last night just kinda was a bit of a shock" Gwihan did't have any parents because they abadoned her when she was born and was left with her older 7 brothers who took very good care of her as the boy group INFINITE.

The day at the hospital Doyoon over heard a conversation. "Yeah, the girl in room 117 (Doyoon and Mingyu's room) she was the one we got attacked by the ert. The patient Mingyu in that room saved her and got hurt while saving her. Doyoon looked at his room then listened on the rest of the conversation. "I heard that the other boy in that room is her boyfriend I wonder if she told him what happenen sense I saw her go into the room this morning" The nurses walked away and Doyoon walked into the room and sat on his bed with his bed slouched.