Getting Closser

Seventeen's Love

Gwihan walked into the hospital bedroom and saw Doyoon sleeping on the couch. She grabbed a blanket and a pillow to fix his head, she tucked him in kissing him on the forehead. Fixing her self to have a comfortable position on the floor next to the couch Doyoon was sleeping on and put her head on his chest, looking at his face until she drifted asleep. Doyoon open his eyes looking at Gwihan "wow i have such a beautiful girlfriend" he smiled then thought of the conversation he overheard. "I will protect her this time" Brushing his hand through her hair he thought "guys have the responsibility to protect girls."

Back at school

"Oh look it's Doyoon and Gwihan!" MingMing said happily. Doyoon and Gwihan walked into the school hand in hand smiling at eachother. Somebody walked right in front of them it was Mingyu, he had his hands in his pocket. Doyoon left go of Gwihan's hand and went to talk to Mingyu.  " Uh so thank for helping Gwihan" Mingyu nodded walking away. They bell for class rang and Gwhian walked towards Doyoon they where going their seperate ways before Gwihan quickly got on her toes and kissed Doyoon on the cheek (They haven't had their first kiss on the lips) He smiled and pulled her in for a hug holding with his hands on her hips andher hands around his waist. "Annyong" Doyoon said leaving happily, "Bye, Bye" Gwihan said walking the oppisite direction towards the way Mingyu went. In class everybody couldn't get their eye off Mingyu. "Wow he's so handsome but why does he have to be put by Gwihan already has a boyfriend that is goodlooking what about us single ladies. She's just lucky" said a classmate.

Doyoon walked  through the hallway looking for Gwihan. Hansol and Ming MIng went to the first floor to look for her while Doyoon asked Mingyu for hrlp to find her. They ran around the whole school trying to find Gwihan but then they finally went and called her 7 brothers Myungsoo, Sunggyu, Sungjoon (main actor in shut up flower boy band) Kibum (boys over flowers) Suho, Kai, Lee Joon (mblaq) and thunder. Gwihan has sisters but they got married and had kids so she doesn't see them that often but sense Gwihan is the youngest the boys just decided that if they married then Gwihan would be alone and they'll have no time to check in on her and Doyoon plus protect her. The brothers came under atleast 5 minutes like they where following her. After another 3 hours of searching they all went to Gwihan's house with her brothers. "Oh look it's a package" Sunggyu went up and grabbed it when he opened it he saw photos of Gwihan and a face unknown. Everybody looked at the face then Mingyu went up and look seeing that it was the ert...