[Chapter 8]

Because of the War

No one has any idea why the forest is so terrifying. There were no witnesses to anything horrifying or supernatural. Donghae doesn't believe in any of that kind of , cause he doesn't care. Walking peacefully in the forest, he saw, in quite a long distance, a tall slender gentleman. (No, not slenderman.) He seemed familiar. Is he hallucinating? He knows for sure that he's the only person ever to step foot in here. It's not possible. 

Eunhyuk, in a distance, saw a buffy short man. Just wandering, seemed like a spirit. He then yelled, "Annyeong old fellow!" He then waved his long arms to greet the "old" man. 

"What? I ain't no old man!" Donghae yelled back. 

"Oh..uh sorry. So he's not a ghost..." Eunhyuk murmured with a sigh of relieve. 

As they walked closer to each other, they realized that the figure is someone really familiar.

"Hyuk Jae! Right?" Donghae didn't expect to see him here, but he was glad he did. 

"A-ah yes. Sorry but I forgot your name. Donny, uh, Dan?" Where they introduced themselves were quite loud so Eunhyuk must've not heard his name correctly.

"It's Donghae," He was a bit upset that his new friend didn't remember his name, but only he did. 

"Sorry man, " Eunhyuk wrapped his left arm around Donghae's neck and asked for forgiveness. 

Donghae's face started heating up, in a good way. While Eunhyuk, trying to portray a confident image, wrapped his arm around his buddy. Donghae and I are just friends. Yep hahahah... He smiled brightly. 

Do I like Hyukjae? Wow, great question. I don't know. Liking him can be very bad. Loving him is even worst...it's because I can't. We have no future. I need to limit my emotions for him. Doing this is for the good, not the bad. 

They began talking about how the army life , and make fun of their army mates. 

"HAHAHAHAHA," Eunhyuk wipes his laughing tears off. "You know, I'm glad you and I are the only people who are able to walk into the forest." 

"Yeah, I mean, I don't don't believe in any of the bull people tell me. I've been in here for three months, and all I hear is haunting stories about this place. This place is actually pretty nice." 

"I totally agree." 

They both look into each other's eyes and smiled. 

 

I'm writing a new series called "She's All That!" 

You guys should definitely check it out and read the description

Link is here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/785350/she-s-all-that-comedy-romance-exo-fx00exo