[Chapter 6]

Because of the War

The war ended with the South excitedly sprinting home. Though Donghae did none of the work, he was still "proud" of what he got from there. A friend. Who is also an enemy. Wow, pretty harsh.

He went into his dorm room to find his scared friend hugging himself to death.

"So how did it go? Ryeo asked without making any eye contact.

Donghae chuckled, "We suceeded."

"OH THANK THE LORD!" He jumped out of bed and added, "I thought we were doomed for sure!"

Donghae shook his head and laid down on his bed, "You know, I met a friend."

He scoffed, "Beside me?"

"Yes. His name is Lee Hyuk Jae. Also known as, Eunhyuk."

"Well is he from our base?" Ryeo questioned.

Donghae pondered, "He seemed like it."

"Hold up hold up hold up. Are you out of your mind? Unless I'm mistaken, he's from the North. You don't ing mess with the Northerns...and you shouldn't trust him either."

"But he's nice! I mean, really nice! H-he's not evil, or mean. And, he doesn't seem like he cares about the army life either. Like me..." Donghae sighed.

 

Is befriended a foe really that bad? Hate does not revolve everywhere.

 

The next day, the joyous laughter disappeared and the soldiers all went back to work. Few of them were mourning for their lost. Three were shot and killed. But that wasn't as much as our enemies' side.

Donghae decided to take a walk in the forest. The forest is area that divides the space between the two countries. It's also the worst place to take a simple hike. And that's why nobody goes there. Which is also why it is Donghae's favorite place.

 

 

Chapter 7 is coming soon