[Chapter 7]

Because of the War

Everything was destroyed at the North base. Everything. Hundreds were killed.

Despite all the negativity in the place. Eunhyuk found him a friend. They're enemies, sure. But a friend is a friend. 

The leader of the terrible country arrived and yelled, "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?"

The captain ran straight to him and nervously reported, "The South base invaded and ransacked everything here." 

Kim Jong Un paced back and forth, looking aggravated as ever. Multiple wrinkle lines appeared from anger, and Eunhyuk swears that he feels the heat coming out of him. 

"WELL THEM. IF THEY WANT TO PLAY DIRTY. GAME ON. Damn it. Yoo suk! (His "side kick", an "assistant", call what you want) Come, let's go back and plan how to kill those asses!" 

"Y-yes sure," he seemed tired of Jong Un. 

Both strided back to their luxorious place, as they called it. 

 

Eunhyuk's POV

Man, who the hell cares about our base being ransacked? To be honest, I don't give a . 99% of our citizens hate this trashy country anyways. The only thing that will win back our citizens' hearts is democracy. The fatass will never do anything like that. 

That kid yesterday though. Very handsome, and cute I guess. Does it matter to me that he's from the South? I don't give a damn . ! Is that a ?! What the hell? I know men get random boners every now and then but, what the actual . Is it from that kid uh..um.... I don't even remember his name?! What, am I a gay man now? But I'm engaged! Nonononononononono, absolutely not! No way in hell am I....

 

 

The next morning was dreadful. Because of the invasion, the soldiers had to clean up all of the mess. Every piece of scrap on the ground needed to be gone. 

"YAH!" Yesung yelled, "WAKE UP YOU DICKHEAD!"

Eunhyuk murmured something no one understood. "Herr ey sim waa?"

"The hell? Dude we're assigned to clean up Section 4. Hurry up man, I don't want trouble from Captain." 

"Fine fine," he said as he made small movements with his head.

"I'm going to wait outside okay."

"OKAyy"

Still half asleep, he dragged himself to the shower to clean up. But that guy he met appeared into his head. "What the ?"

He banged his head against the wall, "GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT. GET. OUT.!"  

Eunhyuk got out of the shower and put of his assigned clothing. "Man, I don't want to spend the day cleaning. Hell no. He then decided to take a walk in the forest to relieve his "stress". However, choosing that path will clarify his unknown emotions.

 

 

 

I left a cliffhanger there because the next chapter will be much more..uh...organized. Please subscribe to this series and lookout for more chapters! This series kind of reminds me of Orange is the New Black haha