[Chapter 4]

Because of the War

"Sir! Sir!"

A fellow troop from the South was sent to spy on the North.

"The North Koreans are having a celebration tomorrow night!" He bowed.

"Thank you. Now go enjoy your lunch." The captain patted his loyal soldier in the back.

The soldier once bowed again and ran to his mates.

A celebration? Enjoy your fun. We'll be there no worries...

"Guys! Did you hear? Joong found out that the North is having a celebration tomorrow night!" A soldier named Yongguk said. [The news spreader. Or the gossiper. Which ever fits for you.]

"Omo, are we going to crash it?" A fellow asked.

"I don't know."

"Maybe."

"What did our captain say?"

"Uh..I'm not exactly sure." Yongguk awkwardly smiled and scratched his head.

"Aishhh Yongguk ah~"

"Yea know the truth before you start spreading around!"

"BUT IT'S THE TRUTH!" Yongguk exclaimed.

"Whatever." The soldiers went back to eating and ignored the poor man.

 

*Bell rings

"Not again...." Donghae sighed heavily.

"It's for a good reason, come on!" Ryeowook pulled him to the center podium where the captain waited patiently with hand behind his back.

As everyone gathered, he paused for moment...and then announced, "I have a plan..."

The men gasped and whispered in curiousity.

"As you all know, Kim Jong Un is throwing a party for his army men." He continued.

Yongguk smirked and murmured, "...you should've believed me es."

"Well, you know what? How about we go to his little crappy party and crash!"

"YEAHH!" All of the soldiers threw their fist in the air in excitement.

 

"Looking forward to the invasion?" Donghae smirked. 

"Aish, I don't know... I don't have a good feeling about this." Ryeowooks' face was pale from the shocking news. 

Everyone seems to be excited about the invasion, except for Ryeowook. He was right, it was a bad idea. The captain's head is all up in trying to destroy North Korea without thinking about the team. 

 

[Sorry for the super duper short chapter, it's vital for the next chapter. Please sub and upvote :) Have a nice day!]