[Chapter 5]

Because of the War

All of the soldiers lined up for the risky attack. In the captain's mind, he wishes to go home to his family and have a nice home cooked meal once the war between the two countries is over. Obviously, it will not be anytime soon. His plan was to go all out and just deal with it. It wasn't a very consistent plan, but, he is the captain.

Ryeowook has this terrible feeling that the attack was going to fail. He assumed that he's psychic, or just something magical. Creative imagination I guess? Who knows, he's special.

"Is everybody geared up?!" the captain screamed.

"SIR YES SIR!"

"Is everybody, prepared for this attack?!"

"SIR YES SIR!"

"No..." Ryeowook mumbled to himself.

"Sheesh calm down," Donghae then whispered to his ear, "just stay in the back, and let the people in front of us do the work. Or maybe hide.." He smirked.

Ryeowook nodded.

 

The soldiers then began to march foward, to the base camp of the North's. Ryeowook suddenly started breathing very, very loudly. Other soldiers took a glimpsed at him, but then moved on.

"Are you okay?" Donghae quietly asked.

"Just...a.....*wheezes....panic..attack!"

"D-do you need medical attention or..?"

"Nonono..I'm fine."

 

At the base camp of the North, all eyes were on the targets. Beads of sweat rolled down each men's face.

The captain stuttered as he whispered, "O-okay fellas, on t-the count of three."

"One." Soldiers slowly lifted one of their legs.

"Two." Soldiers grabbed ahold of their weapoms.

"THREE."

 

All together, they attempted to ransack the whole ing place. Shooting every single one of the men. Apparently, none of them had weapons with them at that time. Perfect... Some quickly ran into their dorms and shot some of the Southerns with various armory.

While both sides, were having an intense battle Donghae hid in the bushes the watch the epic battle go on. He had lost sight of Ryeowook, assuming he probably ran back home.

"Aish Ryeo..wae?!"

Donghae slowly crawled, trying not to get noticed by anybody. He suddenly bumped into an object that was in his path. What the hell? He glanced up and saw a figured. He freaked out and tried to crawl quickly back. The figure wrapped his hand around Donghae's wrist and pulled him into his arms. With his face closer, Donghae was able to recognize the man. His monkey-like features, pretty lips, oh damn. The position that they're in were awkward, so the strange man let go.

"Who are you?" Donghae asked shakingly.

"Shhhh.. I'm from the North camp. Name's Lee Hyuk Jae, but can call me Eunhyuk.

Donghae nodded. This man doesn't seem that bad considering he's from the North.

"Uhhh aren't you gonna introduce yourself?"

This conversation was so general and irrelevent. I mean, there's a ing war outside! What the hell?

"Oh, uh, the name's Lee Donghae. I guess you can call me Donghae?"

Eunhyuk chuckled, "Guessing you are from the South."

"Yes. Aren't we suppose to be sworn enemies for life?"

"Yes. But let's not think about it that way. I'm only good to people that are good to me. You don't seem bad." Eunhyuk was right. He may be a troublemaker, but he had a bright mind.

"So I guess we're friends?"

"Friends."

This man seems very nice. But the only exception is, our countries both despise each other. How is this damn friendship gonna work out?

 

 

 

< Hello everybody! Long time no see~ Honestly I have forgotten about this series and basically abandoned it :(  But since I thought it had such a good storyline, I thought that I could finish this damn series for good. So be on the lookout for upcoming chapters. ciao! >