[Chapter 3]

Because of the War

 

Donghae's POV

As the alarm was blaring, I stared at the strange soldier hiding in the bushes. I don't know who he is, nor where he came from, but that man...he's pretty damn attractive. I mean, his sharp features on his face. GOD DAMN IT. 

I snapped out of the zone where I usually talk to myself and ran for my life since everyone else is doing it. 

The North Koreans striked the base of South Korea so unexpectedly, we didn't even see it coming. Our dorms, the offices, everything was ruined. Sergeant was definitely mad. I looked over my should and I saw him mumbling something to himself. Seems like a curse to Kim Jong Un I guess. Well he deserved it, he's such an . 

"HUSTLE, HUSTLE, HUSTLE! OR ELSE YOU'RE DEAD!" The sergeant yelled and pointed to our backup/secret base camp. It was for these kind of occasions. Inside the backup, there wasn't much. There's an average amount of canned food, some stainless steel pots, and about 50 bags of rice. And did I mention that there's a red velvet couch? Now that's something strange...

"Listen troops, I know that everything is...out of place," the sergeant tried his best to say in his "leader voice".

"Huh, no sherlock," said one of the ungrateful soldiers.

"WHO SAID THAT?"

"...your mom," someone whispered.

"You know what? I don't care who made that ridiculous comment but you, that person. Do you realize what kind of situation we are in? Was it THAT neccesary to make a comment in such event? Just know that we're ashame of you."

The soldier looks down with guilt. He murmured some words that weren't very clear. I believe it was " off" or " you".

"Shall we move on?"

"YES SIR!"

"We've been unexpectedly attacked by the North. It was obvious that they wanted us to be done...gone...defeated. You know, these are one of those moments where I want to rip that bastard's head off. (Kim Jong Un) As we all know, we must stand strong together, protect our brothers, our families, and our country. We have not much left, but attorny Jung has ordered more weapons and clothing for us. So no worries. Train hard, work hard, and it will eventually be over. Thank you troops."

We all saluted him and organized our secret base camp. It was smaller than our dorms put together but it was definitely not tiny.

I went into my assigned dorm room to find my mate Ryeowook checking out the closet.

"EYYYY! We got assigned in the same room!" He yelled excitedly.

I gave him a highfive and a fist bump.

"Niceeee." Is that what Americans do? *shrugs I don't know..

"Swaggity swag swerrrrggg!" Ryeowook burst out.

"Uh... Ryeowookie? What the are you doing?"

"Practicing my English... YO."

"Well you're going a bit overboard."

He silenced himself. "Sorry."

"Ah.. It's alright. Haha. Hey! It's almost lunch time. Come on, let's go!"

 

 

Eunhyuk's POV

I didn't really liked what we were doing, I never did. I wish both our country can just contribute together, and everyone will be happy. But nooo, we have to show how high we are on the badass meter." *sigh

After we were done with the surprised attacked, we couldn't find where the rest of the soldiers are. We only killed 6 or 7 soldiers... The rest just...disappeared. But then I remembered that man. He's so attractive. I felt my rising up. OH JESUS! AM I ATTRACTED TO MEN? But..but...my fiance..at home.. shes waiting...I can't

I tried to take the thought of him out of my mind, but I couldn't. The way he looked at me, it's like the 3 seconds of love from the kdrama Love Rain. He waved to me though... Butterflies fluttered in my stomach, am I blushing?

The bell rang meaning we had a meaning. ...

I put my pants on and ran to the "city hall" as you may call it. [Note: HE WAS NOT MASTERBATING SO GET THOSE DIRTY THOUGHTS OUT.]

We all stood in a half circle and surrounded our leader, Kim Jong Un. He clapped sinisterly.

"Hahaha... We've done it well, we've done. it. well."

His loyal companions laughed along with him. I chuckled in disgusted. He's obese so someone might as well shoot him or at least strangle him so that all of us wouldn't live in this terrible lifestyle anymore.

"Congrats, we shall have a feast tomorrow night and celebrate our victory! See you tomorrow gentlemens!"

Can we just mention how many chins he has? Like GOD DAMN that fatty mcfatso. Jesus...

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey lovelies! ♥

I'm soooo god damn sorry that I haven't wrote a chapter so this story for months!

Too much procrastination man...

I was too lazy to write a chapter

But I decided to change that

Hope you like it and please sub ;)