Details

Intimate Jealousy

A/N: Originally, Alex was supposed to write this chapter, but we ended up with Danielle's. Hope in the next chapters she'll be writing some. Thanks for all the readers! <3 

♪DnA

★★★Sungmin★★★
“So we can’t do it?”
“Nope. Sorry hyung, fishy’s orders.”
Damn fish.
Donghae didn’t allow us to do it since he’s going to feel heartbroken uncomfortable. He says it’sawkward if he sees his two best friends acting like lovers. It’s not like we were going to rub it in his face, anyway.
Plan B!

★★★Henry★★★
I was standing against my locker looking at my recent test sheets. Sungmin-hyung walks fast towards me, “Henry-ah~” he waves. I’ve never actually said this to anyone but, I have a crush on Sungmin-hyung.
He stands across me, a few feet away panting slightly, “Henry-ah, can you do a favour for me, please?” he says eyes wide. 
“Uh… What is it, hyung?” I ask, hands shaking behind me.
“Can you be my-“ “Yes!” I answer a bit too quick for comfort.
“Really? I didn’t even finish my question, you’re so nice! Can you be my boyfriend? I mean you know this is just pretend to make Kyuhyun jealous again, right?” he tries to re-assure with eye-smiles.
What. Pretend. Why.
I guess dreams don’t come true after all. I frown a little, scratching the back of my head, “Yeah, of course it is…”
“Why? What did you think it was? I mean Henry, we’re friends.”
“Yes, I know, just friends. I didn’t think of it more than just an offer to help you out with Kyuhyun-hyung,” I say, trying my best to smile even if it hurts inside. Sungmin-hyung can make lots of efforts just so that Kyuhyun-sshi can notice him. It’s quite childish, but it’s cute. 
To the next two days, during breaks and other opportunities, he feeds me some of my food, eyes darting between me and Kyuhyun-sshi. I can’t say it didn’t hurt, but we all know how to fake smiles. For those people who’ll appreciate them. We say sweet little nothings around people, just for the heck of it. Hold hands across the halls, and call each other at the dorms. It never gets tiring, it’s with Sungmin-hyung. I feel happy every minute, but every time reality hits me and we’re just doing this for Kyuhyun-sshi, it still bothers me. Do I even want this to end? Maybe fooling myself with this happiness isn’t so bad.

★★★Kyuhyun★★★
“Kyuhyun-ah, why’d you let your one true love go like that? I thought you’d end up together someday!” Youngwoon-hyung screams in my ear as he passes me by the halls one day, oblivious to my sense of hearing.
“What are you talking about hyung?” I look at him, brows furrowed.
“What do you mean what am I talking about? Of course Sungmin! Heard he’s with the little Chinese-Canadian guy. Um, what’s his name again? Hanli?” his hand rubs his chin.
“Sungmin-hyung’s with Henry?” I ask, eyes a little wide from surprise.
“Yeah! You little brat, you have him with your dorm all the time and you don’t even realize. Must’ve been all those games. So tell me, why’d you leave your girlfriend like that, hmm?” he walks closer to me, eager to have answers.
“What do you even need my opinion for, anyway? And he’s not my girlfriend! He isn’t even a girl for starters,” I question, backing away slightly.
He stands back a little and puts his arms on his hips, “Kyuhyunnie, don’t you ever know things these days? I’m like the biggest gossip machine here! Details are needed, dear, details are needed. And seeing that you’re a very close friend of Sungminnie’s, I’m going to need your reaction on this!”

“No comment.”

Sure enough, Sungmin-hyung and Henry are an item. I didn’t care that much… at least at first. 
“Gui Xian, is there a problem?” Zhou Mi-hyung pats my back and looks into my eyes. I shake my head and glance at Sungmin-hyung, being fed of yogurt from Henry, “Ah. Nothing.”
“You sure?” he asks again, I nod.
“Just remember I’ll always be here, Gui Xian,” he says dearly as he wraps his arms around me. I accept the warmth he brings me, perplexed at why I needed it in the first place. It’s not like I felt bad about Hen-Min or anything. Or jealous or anything… I am not jealous by the way! I think my mind just affected my emotions because I was studying too hard. Though inside of me, I feel as if my heart’s depleted every time I see them. Why am I feeling this way?

“Zhou Mi-hyung, I’m going to confess something…”
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Hope you guys like the update. We wish everyone will read 'till the end. If you've noticed, we've added another chapter so please wait for that! I hope we didn't disappoint your expectations. :( Thanks again for the support! 

♪DnA