Right where we're supposed to be

Intimate Jealousy

Two men sit across each other, a long table being their only separation. They stare at each other, eyes intense.
“You hurt him.”

“What? I believe you two have for me,” the taller answers back, stare never changing.

“He let me go because of you, stupid,” Henry says, a moment of hurt flickers in his eyes. And with that sentence, Kyuhyun understood everything. His eyes become wide, more innocent than the previous glare.
They seem to talk through their eyes, Kyuhyun telling the younger he will go to Sungmin silently. The younger nods, only. Eyes landing somewhere else, face quite unreadable.
Kyuhyun stands, and runs to his dorm.

Tell me I’m not too late for you, Sungmin.
*
It was night then. The night wind is slightly strong tonight, quite urging actually. The moon light passes through the windows in a rather magical way, as well as the stars that support it. The moon and the stars… are always a pair. Never too leave the other alone.
Sungmin’s door opens slowly.
Sungmin’s awake, eyes closed and knowing, he feels colder all of a sudden. The bed moves a little, because of the change of weight. He suddenly feels warm, as an arm encloses him and another body presses up against his back.
“I know you’re awake,” a voice whispers in his ear, which makes him feel even warmer.
Sungmin doesn’t react to him. No sound, no movement or whatever.

“I know you’re listening… so I’ll just say it then. I’m sorry for hanging around Zhou Mi too much. At least too much for your comfort. I’m sorry if I got you into thinking I didn’t care about your little trick with Henry. I did. I’m sorry if I hurt you in anyway. I love you, hyung. And you don’t have to be jealous,” Kyuhyun snuggles into Sungmin a little more. 

Sungmin, however, pulls away slightly and turns to face Kyuhyun, “I liked everything before ‘And you don’t have to be jealous’,” he demonstrates to what he thinks is mimicking Kyuhyun’s voice. “I am not jealous, Cho Kyuhyun,” Sungmin insists, his eyes turning into slits with the look he’s given Kyuhyun.

“You know hyung, you don’t have to say you weren’t jealous. If it makes you feel any better, I was jealous of you and Henry,” Kyuhyun tries to assure Sungmin and tries to make him feel comfortable about saying that maybe, just maybe, he was jealous.

“I wasn’t jealous! I swe—“ Sungmin didn’t have any time to finish his sentence as he feels Kyuhyun’s lips on his own.