Alliances

Intimate Jealousy

Another usual day at Paran High School… Or, so I thought. Usually Kyuhyun sits beside me during class, ruffles my hair when the teacher isn’t around, or shares stories about Kim Heechul’s abnormality. But today, this special special day, he sits beside China Man Zhou Mi. If you think I’m jealous, I am not! I’m just… emotionally hurt. I was anticipating lunch usually with dear Cho Kyuhyun. But instead of hanging out regularly with the Super Group, he decides to sit with Zhou Mi at another table, alone. 
“Sungmin hyung! Sungmin hyung!” Eunhyuk waves his hand in front of me. 
“What?!” I ask, slapping his hand away, annoyed.
“You were staring at them.”
“I wasn’t!” I touch my cheek and it feels warm.
“Now you’re just blushing.”
“Am not! Ugh. Hyuk, go to something. Or play with Donghae whatever,” I say dismissively as I pick up my fork and push the food around my plate.
“Okay, hyung~” he says, with an add-on of Donghae’s faint giggles. After seeing all the QMi moments during the same classes that we have, it’s finally the end of the day, and in our school you stay in dorms. My dorm mates are Eunhyuk aka Lee Hyukjae and Cho Kyuhyun. Eunhyuk usually stays at the dorms after classes and occasionally goes to Donghae’s dorm if ever the fish is too demanding. Kyuhyun, however, uses most of his time playing games and watching sports on TV until early morning. Once, I had to put the powder from sleeping pills in his drink just so I could pull his unconscious body into our shared room because it was 4AM. … At least, I think it was sleeping pills. That’s what the label said… though the after-effect was rather… I don’t want to talk about it. But tonight, a certain Gui Xian, as Zhou Mi likes to call him isn’t here, “Hyukjae, do you know where Kyuhyun is?”
“Oh, probably just with Zhou Mi again,” he says simply while holding a tub of ice cream and face, a mess. So he’s with Zhou Mi again, huh? Well, fine, two can play at this game. Cho Kyuhyun, you just called war.
The next morning someone whispers in my ear gently tapping on my right arm, “Hyung~ Hyung~ Wake up now~” Oh crap. I forgot Kyu usually wakes me up in the morning, and his caramel voice is luring me in again. When I open my eyes, his almond ones blink across mine. It was too cute! No. Must. Stop. I force myself to sit upright to push Kyuhyun away, harshly as supposedly wanted. I stand and leave our room and head straight to the bathroom slamming the door. 
We usually all go to the cafeteria in our pajamas and it’s alright since this is an all-boy school. We’re all too lazy to fix up before eating breakfast. Breakfast table are arranged my set-mates. My set has Dorm 4: Me, Hyukjae and Kyuhyun, Dorm 5:Donghae, Henry, Ryeowook and Dorm 6: Zhou Mi and Siwon. We line up to get our food, and I’m coincidentally behind Kyuhyun. He turns his head slightly to glance at me with his eyes, “Hyu—“ his words are stopped short as Zhou Mi swings his arm around Kyuhyun’s waist and I flinch slightly, he pulls Kyu over to the end of our table and blows on his soup for him. I spot Henry behind me, and take his hand in mine and say, “Henry-ah, can you eat beside me? Puh-weeeaaaseee,” I ask as I use all the aegyo I can muster, a little louder for dear Gui Xian to hear. 
“Yeah, sure hyung,” he replies, much to my delight because he just followed my mental script perfectly. I pull him over to our table and we sit beside Ryeowook. Oh, just to let you know this side of the table is like this: Zhou Mi-Kyu-Wook-Me-Henry. Kyuhyun takes glances as I whisper my plan into Henry’s ear, he giggles and nods in response. I take Henry in my arms for a tight hug. He whispers in my ear, “He… glanced. Right before Zhou Mi kissed his forehead.”
Well, .
After classes, I head to the dorms alone. Kyuhyun starts to catch up behind me, “Hyung!”
Good thing I saw Hyukjae closer ahead of me and run to go to him. I lean my right arm around his neck and whisper in his ear, “Hyukkie-ah, make Kyu jealous.”
He grins, “Yup. Sure, wait, I’ll text Fishy first.”
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Comments, please? :3 
This is actually a collaboration account, so the person writing this Chapter 1 is Danielle from mingstarr ^____^
Alex, my cousin, will be writing the second and third chapter, as I will write the fourth. Let's anticipate her writing 'cause honestly I haven't seen it either since she doesn't want to show me ㅠㅠ This is our first joint story so, comments :D Well, whether you write a comment or not, thanks for reading it in the first place. ^^

-Danielle