saving him

Playboy War

“This school’s library is so big. My former school’s library might just be half or maybe quarter compared to this” I took a look around the library and was very fascinating on how many books inside it. Did the students even read all these books?

The chair was neatly put inside the table. I found no rubbish or whatever piece of paper on the floor.

“I couldn’t understand why just a small number of people studying here when all the facilities are complete?” I frowned.

I examined the bookshelf on the non-fiction section to search for information about what I had learned today. In just a minute, I found my book. I walked to an empty seat and put all my things on the table. The chair cracked when I pulled it. My cheeks turn crimson red when someone gave me a glare as I just distracted his focus. I bowed and whispered apologized.

“hey”

My body jumped when someone squeezed my shoulder in friendly way. I turned to see the person and Luhan was standing behind me with a broad smiled. I was almost want to scream but quickly remembered where I was. I covered my mouth in shock.

“why are you so surprised to see me here?” Luhan asked while pulling a chair next to me and sat. Who gave him permission to sit with me?  

“you are still in your imagination, jungha-shi. Is my smiled so alluring that you can’t speak already?” he chuckled and that made me frowned.

“that’s not the case. Why are you here?” I glared at him. He laughed.

“geez… you are such a pretty meanie girl. Your glare is just a present for me, okay? I won’t be hurt by that” I interpreted his praise as a mock. I am definitely knows my glare is scary.

“Have you lost your mind? I don’t think library is the place for you. Don’t you supposed to have social interaction with girls now? Shoo Luhan shoo.” I gave him a signal to go away.

Luhan smirked “Can you say my name again? I found out your lip look so provocative when pronounce my name”

My eyes grew bigger. Did he just checking on my lips?

Luhan realized how drastically my face turned out after his flirty praised. He cleared his throat and yawned. “I’m just joking jungha-shi. Don’t take my word seriously.”

My heart calmed down a bit after knowing he was joking.

“then, why are you here?” I asked him the same question back.

“I’m here to sleep. I was tired after been caught by a bunch of girls just now. If you don’t mind, I will sleep here.” He yawned again.

“But not on this tab-“ Luhan cut off my word. “Don’t worry. I won’t do any sound while you studying. I will just sleep. I promised you.” He folded his arm on the table and sleep.

“hey wait! I haven’t said my agreement”

He had dozed off within a minute. Wow… that was fast. He must be really tired by all the girls who were in love with him. I wonder why he didn’t just say the truth to them?

Something snapped inside my head. “Why am I worrying about him? He is the brat who stole my phone and still haven’t return back to me”

My brow furrowed as I remembered about my phone. I should study rather worrying about him. He was such a pain in the guy.

I wrote all the notes I want inside my notebook. “this note will do.” I said as I glanced back to all my 5 pages note. I yawned due to my boredom and decided to take five minutes rest.

I looked at the sleeping Luhan. He looked so tired. His eyes were tightly closed as if he was in a deep sleep.

“I bet he is really super tired.”

The library’s cracked open when a group of girls walked in.

“I heard luhan is here” the short hair girl whispered to her friend. They all glanced around the library. Everyone was not pleased with their act.

“im sorry, girls. This is not the place where you do mess or talked loudly. If you all don’t have any intention to study, reading or research, please go away.” One of the librarians gave them warning.

“shut up, . We are looking for our Luhan and that’s not going to take even a minute. Just be patient” the girls glared at the courageous librarian.

I saw what happened and I knew what they want. They were searching for Luhan who was happened to be next to me.

“Luhan-…” I stopped. I feel pity for him. He was really tired by all these girls and if I woke him now, it’s not going to be a good idea either. I have to do something.

I took off my jacket and slowly covered his sleeping face, I don’t want him to wake up. I hope the girls won’t find him.

I continued my study back.

“Excuse me for disturbing you. Can I know who sat next to you?” a brown hair girl asked me. I looked to her.

“He’s my junior. He was totally knocked off from our lesson today so I let him sleep. Do you know lee hongshik? It was him.”

“him? Really?” the girl was curious with my word.

I nodded. “yes, it was him. I hope you don’t disturb him. He’s really tired.”

“but, his figure similar to Luhan.” She examined his body and was about to pull off the jacket from his face.

“ohhhh!! Luhan-shi? You all are looking for Luhan-shi?? I just saw him. He was here a while ago to find some nice books. If you go now, I think you will find him at the hallway. Go quickly, girl. You will lose him again” I urged her to go as stop her from pulling the jacket.

“really? He just went out? Omg… I have to meet him before he goes home. Guys! Luhan is heading home. Let’s go meet him now or we are not be able to sleep tonight.” The girls started panicked and quickly ran towards the door.

“faster girls!” they all said and pushed each other to the door. The library turned quiet back. I smiled as I succeed to trick them. Well, the trick turned very good.

Suddenly Luhan moved and pulled my jacket from his face. “you had just saved me, aren’t you, jungha-shi?”

I bited my lower lip. So, he was already wake up by the commotion.

“don’t misunderstood my deed” I turned away from him.

“You were actually worried about me just now, isn’t it?” the thought made him smiled widely.

I sighed. “oh… just give me my phone back to pay my good deed. I won’t charge you any penny if I find a scratch” I held my hand in front of him with my whole face turned tomato.

I can’t believe I was actually worried about a guy just now.

___________________________________________________________________________________

hey there! thank you to the new subscribers for willing to subscribe to my story, i appreciate each one of you. i hope i can do better next time.

have a nice day and happy mother days to all beautiful mothers out there, especially my mother. i love you, ma :*