meeting my mother's bestfriend part 1

Playboy War

I came out to my balcony and took a deep breathe. The weather today was quite chilling with drizzled.

“cold…” the word escaped from my mouth. I rubbed my elbow over the coldness before yawning again. I entered back my room and shut the door tightly. My lips form a smiled.

“Thank God today is weekend”

 I jumped to my bed in happiness with the thought to continue my sleep before someone knocking my door.

I groaned while got up to open the door. Father was standing in front of me.

“good morning, dad…”

“honey, why are you still on your pijamas?” he asked.

“did my pijama do any wrong to me?” I yawned. He shook his head and sighed.

“your mum is going to meet her best friend from high school and you are going to be with her. Get dress now, lazy bum” father explained before urged me to take a bath.

what the… I was just planning to sleep all day and now I am going to meet a stranger? Oh great…

Without even bothered to take a bath, I choose the yellow dress with black cardigan to beat the chill out there.

“I think I look good with just washing my face and brush my teeth. That will do.” I look at myself in the mirror and put a lot of perfume before went out from my room to take breakfast.

“So fast you already change?” father was quite shocked seeing me completely dress in just 10 minutes. I smirked. “I am fast”

“you put too much perfume, dear.” Father commented when I came across him.

“nahh… it was fine for me” I answered while flipping my hair. Father just smiled.

“jungha, take a seat and eat your breakfast. We are going out after this” mother reminded me.

“Who are we going to meet again?” I asked as I grabbed the toast.

“your mother’s best friend, honey.” Father answered.

“her son is such a good-looking fellow. You should friend with him. You never know if the guy was your soul mate” father added before winked at me.

I scoffed with the toast inside my mouth “daddy… I’m still young and kind of not in a good term with boys. Don’t asked me to do such a thing”

"you can't wait untill other woman catch his attention. you should go for him."

"daddy... i am no good in catching someone attention especially guy. besides, i'm still a high school student and there are a long way to go beofre i settles down with a guy. daddy don't rush me"5 

“just saying, dear” he laughed.

I pouted over the tease. Daddy should know I was afraid with a guy…