She called

Playboy War

-at the club-

Luhan and sehun, both are sitting beside each other with y girls accompanied them. The music blazing too loud but it didn’t bother them to play with the girls.

“hey! Where did you get this phone?” Sehun asked when Luhan slipped it out in searching for his wallet. Luhan just grinned. The girl who was Luhan’s partner took the phone from his hand.

“it’s mine, hun” Luhan took the phone back. The girl sulked as his partner doesn’t want her to touch it but Luhan cooled her down by kissing her cheek gently. She squealed and hugged luhan’s waist tighter.

However, it didn’t last long on Luhan’s hand. Sehun stole it while his best friend pecking his partner. “seriously man… when did you have a pink phone? I know yours don’t have that dangling little flower” he inspected the phone carefully.

“yah! Give it back!” Luhan frowned.

“This phone isn’t a smartphone. Where did you get this oldschool handphone?” Sehun asked while dodging Luhan’s snatching hand.

“freak you Sehun! Give it back!!”

“I won’t give it back unless you tell me whose phone is this.” Sehun hugged the phone to prevent Luhan from getting it.

“Yah! I warned you! That’s phone is mine!” Luhan explained.

“NUH-UH! I don’t believed you. This phone aren’t you at all!” Both of them were fighting for the mere phone of lee Jungha.

While they were busy snatching and protecting to get the phone, suddenly it rang. The phone rang a piano tune. They both stopped. Sehun slipped the phone out from his jacket.

“Its ring” Sehun excitedly looked at the screen as if it was the most fascinating thing he ever witnesses in his life.

Without any second to waste, Luhan took it away whilst Sehun in amazement.

“yeoboseyo?” Luhan answered.

… is the person I was talking to is Luhan-shi?” a girl voice with nervous tone cracked on.

“Yes. It’s me.” A smirked appeared on his lip.

Seeing Luhan’s mischievous smile, Sehun shook Luhan’s hand “who was that? Put it on speaker!!”

Luhan pushed Sehun away from him. “this call is for me. Don’t disturb me.” 

this is Lee jungha” the caller introduced herself.

“It haven’t a day but you already call me.” Luhan continuously smiled.

The caller cleared its supposed to be ME CALLING MY OWN PHONE. Not calling you.”

“really? Its seemed like you’re the one who find me first.” Luhan .

I don’t care about what your mind interpreted it. Just give back my phone tomorrow or I’ll report it to police. Your choice” the girl exploded.

“so, if I meet you tomorrow then it is mean a date, pretty?” Luhan keep hitting on her.

“NO! it isn’t a date! Stop thinking in that way! And don’t call me pretty! Just meet me up tomorrow and give my phone back!” she ended up the conversation and hung up.

“Jungha-shi?” Luhan tried to call back but she really had ended it up.

“SO! THAT PHONE IS BELONGS TO LEE JUNGHA! HOW COULD YOU STEAL FROM HER!” Sehun’s eyes get bigger as he catched Luhan whispered her name.

“yeah. Its lee jungha’s” Luhan put it back to his pocket.

“Yah! Teach me how to steal her phone too so I can get close to her!” Sehun excitedly exclaimed.

“learn that by yourself!” Luhan chuckled.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating for a while. I was having a writer block because its been ages since I last writing a chapter. My mind lost her imagination. However,  reading your comments get my spirit high up again. Hehe…

Have a nice day, readers. I’ll try to update it more frequently. (This week, I will have a trip to Singapore with my friends. Hi, Singapore!)  

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCED :DDD