meeting my mother's bestfriend part 2

Playboy War

“Kahi-ah, you made it!” a middle age woman with short hair walked down to her gate. She had a joyful smiled plastered on his face seeing my mum and me.

The guard opened the gate and let us came in. The house was as big as a castle and I can’t believe my mother had this kind of friend. Mum, you friend is so awesome~!

Mother hugged her long lost best friend with me awkwardly stood beside her.

“jieun-ah, you don’t even change a bit. You still look the same with your shiny brown eyes and delicate voice.” Mother smiled and mesmerized her best friend for a while.

“oh yeah… this is my daughter. Her name is lee Jungha. She is in a first grade of high school.” My mum introduced me to her. I bowed her with full respect and greet her good morning. She warmly patted my head and smiled.

“she looks just like you, kahi-ah. She’s a first grader? Ohh… how good. She’s in the same age as my son. You two can be friend” I gave her small smiled.

I sighed. Hope so…  

“my dear, come out now and greet omma’s friend.” Aunt Jieun called her son while leading us way to her massive house. “It is pretty cold today, isn’t it?”

I nodded.

Before aunt Jieun’s hand on her knob, someone had already opened it from inside. “oh dear, you made omma shocked”

I looked to the door, a tall guy with a superman hoodies stood there. He smiled to her mother and apologized for his mistake.

“Jungha-shi?” he spoke my name as soon as his eyes laid on me.

This motherly warm aunt and big house was actually OH SEHUN’S?

I couldn’t help to gawp over the news that had just travel through my head.

“Oh? You two are already friend? How nice is this” aunt Jieun spoke before chuckled. My mother raised a brow while giving me YOU-DO-HAVE-A-MALE-FRIEND look. I breathed out and gave Sehun a fake ‘friendly’ waved.

“good morning, sehun-shi.” I awkwardly smiled.

“oh… nice dress jungha-shi. You look so lovely even in this chilling weather” he took a look over me once more and smiled back.

 

“aigoo… jieun-ah, your son looks so handsome. I wish I can get another baby.” My mother was drown onto his nice-looking face. Sehun flashed a smiled and gave my mother a kiss on her hand.

Wow sehun! You look so natural doing that.

“aigoo… jieun-ah, you have such a fine gentleman inside your house” mother face-palmed her cheek before patted Sehun’s hand. Aunt Jieun nodded proudly over his son behave. She invited us coming in with a broad smiled

Sehun let us entered first and closed the door quickly. I stared him over my shoulder and caught him winked at me. I frowned.

“I’m so jealous of you, jieun-ah.” My mother kept on complimented her best friend on how good her life is.

“aww… don’t be jealous. You can have my son as your son if you want it” aunt Jieun suggested. “I don’t mind having Jungha as my daughter in law. She was such a fine lady and respectful. Just look at her, she still wanted to come with you to meet me in this cold weather. I like her.” She added while rubbing my back. I shyly smiled to her flattering remarked.

“Then, omma should marry me with her quickly before someone gets her attention. She’s quite popular among guy, you know. I did get an eternal happy if she becomes my wife” Sehun smirked as he added in.

I elbowed him and gave him a glare. He chuckled.

“ohhh… I will talk about this with kahi after this” aunt Jieun beamed.

“nahh… sehun just playing with me. He didn’t mean it” I laughed awkwardly and hit sehun’s arm, asking him to join in. he stuck his tongue out and shrugged. Both of our mothers laughed.

When we walked to their living room, Sehun who walked behind us leaned closer to my face and whispered something to my ear.

“I mean it” his warm breathed hit my ear which made me blushed. I spun around and quickly rubbed my growingly red ear. He smirked to me. He purposely did that.

“You really looks beautiful today” his eyes shined.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! I’m updating again.

I have a very good mood today because my boyfriend made it to text me 5 words I wanted to hear from him within his busy schedule.

damn… I miss you so much

Aww… he was thinking about me. I feel loved.

Cya, readers with love!!