talk with me?

Playboy War

*the bell rangs*

 

The sound that I missed a lot. Thank goodness!! I quickly took all my books and put inside my bag. 

"Hey"

I froze when I heard a guy voice. I glanced to the person and it was Luhan. I looked back to the front, not wanting to stare at him.

"Hi, Lee Jungha?" The tone sound like a question rather a greet.

I bowed to him and walk away. *Just let me pass now* As soon as i came near to the door, Luhan screamed my name. I bited my lip and turned to him with annoying look.

"You forgot your phone" He told and dangled it on air. dang it! how can i forgot that thing? I scratched my head miserable and walked to him.

"err-....Thanks." I snatched my phone from him but he held it higher. My eyes grew bigger.

what the hell he's doing to me? I narrowed my eyes to him.

"Give me back my phone." 

He chuckled and smiled to me. "Not that easy, girl." I frowned and looked at him.

"Try reach it and if you succeed, i'll give you back"

My leg weakened as soon i heard his word. I never ask for this! My hand started to tremble. This happened to me when a boy getting near me. I tried to hide my terrifying feeling with a content face.

I'm not.... I'm not afraid. I can reach it. yeah. I can. I took a closer step but he stepped back too.

My gawrd......

I looked at him with a miserable face. "I don't have any time to play with you. Give it back." I stretched my hand to him. He raised his brow and stared right to my face.

"You don't even want to try get it from me?"

I shook my head. I was still waiting for him. He blinked several time before laughed.

I sighed. what is wrong with him?

"I'm sorry. you're too cute when you're serious." He praised and smiled cheekily. come on! I want my phone, not your smile!

I crossed my hand to my chest. "So, you won't give it to me?"

"I never said like that. I said you need to get it from me if you want your phone back." His word makes me burnt.

Okay... i know how mad i was with this idiot but I don't have any strength to go near him. 

I sighed heavily and spun to the door. He saw me retreat and become puzzled. "Hey, you don't want your phone?"

I shook and left the classroom. All my anxious disappeared when I was no longer talking with a guy. But, my phone was still with him. 

My phone....

I wish i have the courage to get my phone back. Just looking at him... makes me trembled. I'm scared.

 

Why he was on my way? just leave me alone!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't do such a good job here but hope you like it.

subcribe and comments are welcome because i love it very much. 

Thanks for reading my story and please stay with it. cya~