friend

Playboy War

I yawned on my way to school. I couldn’t contact my aunt to fetch me up since my phone is with that ‘guy’. My mum was in hurry this morning as her café was in trouble. Well, not much trouble anyway. The alarm when on as someone had entered our café illegally. She was so worried since her business had just started a month ago. She asked me to give a call to Aunt Jung to give me a ride but my phone is not with me and we don’t owned any house telephone.

So, here I am, walking sleepily to school. I wore a jacket with hoodies so I can hide my whole face at school today. i don’t want to receive such a huge attention like yesterday.

“hey, hoodies girl!” someone called.

I turned to the voice and saw a tall figure running towards me. Was that…

“Jungha-shi!” Sehun exclaimed my name. As he arrived next to me, he waved and greeted me like a kid “good morning, Jungha-shi!!”

Every single of my body scream ‘run away before he speak to you’. My mind told me not to be so close with him and I knew exactly what to do.

I walked faster before he comes.

“hey! Wait up” Sehun blinked as I speed up.

He tried to catch up my pace. “Why are you so cold?”

“I’m not” I replied without looking at him.

“then why are you run away from me?” he asked. I shook my head as a replied. “I’m not run away from you”. However, I fasten my pace more.

“Yes, you are!”

“I’m not!” I answered back. Sehun sighed. “fine! I won’t touch you.”

Hearing his words made me slow down my pace and eventually stopped. Yes. I did afraid he will touch me again. That is why I’m running away. He slowly get close to me but stood one metre far from me.

“jungha-shi, I’m sorry that I touch your hand before.” He spoke. “I’m apologized for holding your hand. I didn’t know you were afraid of people touch. It’s basically my fault and you can hate me for that.”

I glanced to his face. Sehun was all that serious and he is so apologetic. I was speechless as this is my first time to meet such a man who said sorry for just touching my hand. I am disagreed with him since it was me who is the awkward one. Our eyes meet as soon as I lifted up to his level. He stared right to my eyes.

“Jungha-shi… I just wanna be your friend. You’re new here so I thought I wanna be your first friend and show you around the school.” he explained and smiled gently to me.

“friend? Male friend…” I whispered quietly.

“do both of us cannot be friend?” Sehun gave me his puppy-eyes.

“I… I don’t know…”

“we can’t?” his tone sound like he wanted definite answer.

“I mean… yes.” The answered just let out automatically. My heart had been softened by his word just now. I flashed a small smile. Sehun is kinda… nice? I think I can be his friend. Umm… yeah. Maybe he’s not that dangerous after all.

He smiled at me but as soon as I nodded, he suddenly ran towards me. “Jungha-shi, watch out!” he screamed and hugged me.

I gasped in shock. WHAT THE HELL? Didn’t he just promise not to touch me?? My body froze and somehow I felt an electric shot my body.

“Yahhh!” I screamed. My whole body feel like it wanted to curl into a ball as he was so closed to me. He realized my body language but he didn’t moved a bit.

A fast car speeding passed us making the pool of water splashed to Sehun’s clothes. I gasped when I saw what had happened. My jaw dropped. He was protecting me…

just now, i was thinking he was taking a chance after my approval but I was wrong.

He loosened up and glared over the disappearing car. “DAMN ! I’LL KICK YOUR IF I KNOW WHO YOU ARE! RECKLESS DRIVER!” he mocked.

He turned to me and frowned. “What I do just now, I didn’t mean that… I’m sorry” he pulled back his hand from my shoulder and put his hand up like a prisoner.

My eyes shifted to his frightened face.

“Really… I didn’t mean that! Don’t unfriend me please” he begged.

I nodded before give a small smile to him. “Yeah… Of course we are still friend. I’m just a little shocked.”

“Really? Phew…” he sighed. Sehun doesn’t even care about his wet uniform. The only thing inside his mind is concerning whether I am still his friend or not.

Why is he like this?

I never knew…

_____________________________________________________________________________________

im sorry for didn't updating for a month. Please forgive me :(

Thank for reading my fanfic. Hope all of you enjoy it. Don’t forget to comment and subscribe, okay?

Have a nice day, readers!