THREE

Like A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


CHAPTER THREE

 

 

 

 

Her flaming cheeks were a sight to behold.

 

It was a little past 3 PM when I found her staring into nothing in particular. I chuckled as the realization dawned on me. My little star was still obviously thinking about her precious ramen that I permanently banned from the house. I stopped on my tracks and continued chuckling to myself. There she was sitting cross legged on the veranda with a little pout. It was a miracle that her pout was not able to sway me from my firm decision.

 

Ramen, no matter how fierce she has defended its non-existent nutritious content, will forever be considered unhealthy. Dangerous even.

 

“Hey.” I said as I finally made my presence known.

 

She looked up and crunched up her nose just to show my how displeased she was with my earlier action. “You are ruining the view.” She declared while crossing her arms across her chest. “Move.”

 

I rolled my eyes. “Are you really going to ignore me the whole day?”

 

“Who is ignoring who?” She answered; she tilted her head and looked at the opposite direction.

 

“See you are ignoring me.” I said as I tried to sit beside her but was pushed rather violently. “Dara.”

 

“Don’t sit beside me. You smell awful.” She stuck her tongue out and proceeded to claim the space beside her with her legs.

 

“I don’t smell awful.” I retorted. I have never seen her act this childish before. But no matter what she does she does it cutely. She in fact looked too cute that I can’t even come up with a witty retort. “Come on, don’t be mad. I just did that for you.”

 

She sharply turned her head towards me. Her eyes flashing. “Do you have any idea how hard it is to actually buy ramen in this area? Ramen in this place is considered a luxury! A Luxury you just mercilessly threw out the window you meanie!” She said sounding really severe that it made me regret my actions a little. “And you just threw my ramen away like they were not worth anything. Without any hint of remorse!” She exclaimed with exaggerated hand movements.

 

“Dara.” I sighed as I lowered myself in front of her, she will not avoid me. “I did that not because I think they were worthless,” I cooed as if I was consoling a distressed child. “It’s just that you are too precious to just eat instant ramen.”

 

“Hmf.” She pouted but her faint blush was enough to make me smile. She was just too adorable.

 

“Forgive me.” I asked with a small pout hoping that doing so would put me back into her good side. “Please.”

 

She heaved a deep sigh. She looked at me straight in the eyes. And I did what came naturally. I pouted some more making her loose her composure and laugh out loud. “Fine.” She said making me smile. “But I am just forgiving you just a tiny bit.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter