i dont know love

Defining Love, Again (a Sequel)

 

It was 3 o'clock in the morning and Kai woke up due screeching tires outside the house. 
 
Kai nudged Suho, who was dead asleep, "Hey Hyungnim, that crazy girl is making a run for it."
 
"yea yea yea...I know," Suho nodded in his sleep.
"I'm not kidding Hyung," Kai said as he looked out the window, "See look, the taxi is driving away." 
 
Suho sat up alarmed, "What!!!"
 
 


Miyoung laughed evilly, "Muahahahaa! I did it."
She clasped her hands eagarly and waited in line at the airport gate.
 
She had just escaped out of Haerim and Suho's hands and was now in the airport heading back to London.
 
 
 
 
Suho, Haerim, and Kai rushed into the car.
"Suho," Haerim fastened her seatbelt "How could you not see her go past you?"
Suho stepped on the pedal and drove pass the speedlimit, "Hey, I was sleeping!"
Haerim face palmed herself, "Aigoo."
 
"Suho hyung," Kai said as he was still trying to click his seatbelt, "Slow down, I'm getting dizzy back here."
 
"Not today Kai," Suho shook his head and stepped on the pedal even harder.
"YAHHH!" Haerim and Kai yelled and clung onto their seats.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Miyoung was in line, smiling like crazy. She just couldn't believe it! She doesn't have to stay in Korea any second longer. She's almost there, just a few more hours then she's....
 
 
"Lee Miyoung!" someone called her out.
Miyoung's smile flipped upside down into a frown, she turned back hoping it wasn't who she thought it would be. 
 
But unfortunately, 
it was.
 
"You!" Haerim charged at her, "Don't you dare get on that plane! We need you here."
Miyoung groaned, "Ughhh! Seriously?"
 
Haerim caught her hand and dragged her friend out of the line.
"Hey!" Miyoung squirmed, "That hurts! No! I don't want to!"
"Miyoung!," Haerim silenced her, "Please just do this for me."
 
"Yes," Miyoung nodded, "this is for you, here's your chance to get Kai! You go your own way and I'll go mines," Miyoung pointed towards the line, "if you just let me go back, everything will be fine."
 
"Please Miyoung", Haerim begged and held onto Miyoung's sleeve, "Just help Kai. That's all I'm asking from you."
"Yah!", Miyoung flung Haerim's hands off her, "I don't want to help! Who cares about him anyways?!"
 
 
Haerim stopped. She just couldn't believe it.
"What did you say?" She said with her jaw hanging.
 
"Ugh," Miyoung groaned, "I said, Who cares-"
 
Haerim slapped Miyoung hard, this was the second time. Haerim inhaled deeply, catching her breath and slyly admitted, "I was never planning on slapping you twice. But this time, you really deserved it."
 
Miyoung hid her burning cheek with her hand, wincing silently in pain.
"I don't need to be hearing this from you," Miyoung clenched her fist, "Why don't you all just leave me alone. I left you alone, so why? I didn't do anything towards you at all. I-"
 
"Dont you love Kai?!" Haerim cut in.
 
This time, the question caught Miyoung off by surprise.
"Love him? Tsk," she scoffed yet hesitated, "how can I love a person who is putting me through hell?!"
 
"You didn't answer my question," Haerim firmly asked again, "Yes or No?"
 
"No, I don't love Kai," Miyoung talked back without thinking twice, "In fact, I don't even know anything about love, so dont be bullting about it to me."