help him.

Defining Love, Again (a Sequel)


Kai turned the shower head off and stepped out. He wrapped his towel around himself and walked to his room to change.


He opened up the wardrobe and....
"mffg," someone muffled from over the bed.
Kai jumped, "What? Who was that?"
He walked over and pulled the covers down, revealing a tired sleeping girl.

Kai chuckled at the sight. He bent down to have a closer look, "Hey, she's not that bad looking."

He took a good look at her.
Her rosy cheeks, her blonde lockes of hair, her pink lips parted slightly, and her peaceful eyes; all that lured Kai in. He tapped his chin, "I-I've seen her somewhere before...hmm."


He blinked curiously then just shrugged his shoulders and walked over to the dresser.
With his back facing her, he changed.







Miyoung's eyes fluttered open and sat up immediately, "Oh thank goodness, that was only a dream," she breathed in relief.

She scanned her surroundings and then it happened..
she couldn't believe her eyes, "AHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed.




Suho and Haerim rushed in.
"Miyoung!"
"What's wrong?!"


Miyoung gasped and pointed at the two of them, "YAH! What am I doing here? In KOREA?! Are you two crazy! How the hell did I end up here?! What happened to Henry?! And why is Kai half ?!", she yelled at them in english.

"Great," Suho scratched his head, "What is she saying this time?"
Haerim shrugged, "I don't even have a clue."



"What am I going to do?! I'm late for work too! And, I'm supposed to be shopping in France today!" Miyoung continued.


Kai, Suho and Haerim watched with amused looks on their faces and shook their heads disapprovingly.


"My life! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW?!" Miyoung whined and wriggled her legs.

Kai, who luckily had his pants on, hurriedly slipped on a shirt before this girl could possibly have another chance to complain even more.



Miyoung glared at Kai.
She got up and charged at him, "This is all your doing huh? You purposely told them to bring me back here by force, huh?!"
Kai looked at the ruthless girl with a confused face, "I didn't do anything to you."
Miyoung scoffed in disbelief and yelled at Kai even more, "You're denying it now you little dweeb?!"
Hyerim pulled Miyoung back, "Calm down Miyoung. Suho and I will explain everything to you."

Kai scratched the back of his head in confusion.
Then scanned Miyoung up and down and turned to Suho, "Hyungnim, Who is she?"

Miyoung gasped in disbelief, "Tsk, wow. You're acting like you don't know me now?"



Suho cut in and reiterated what Haerim had said earlier, "We said we will explain it to you later."
Suho walked out of the room and motioned Kai to follow. Kai obediently did so and avoided Miyoung purposely.

"Hey!", Miyoung yelled after him, "Don't you try to ing run, you ruined my life!"

Kai made a gagging face at her then walked off childishly.
Miyoung scoffed, "tsk, wow! I can't believe this is happening."





 "Hyung, why did you bring that girl here to your house? She's so annoying! So not my type," Kai stuck his tongue and shook his head disapprovingly.
"She's just- she's just crazy," Suho face palmed himself, "I wonder why I even liked her?"

"What did you say Hyung?", Kai furrowed his eyebrows.
Suho shook his head, "oh nothing."




 

 

 





Suho, Haerim, and Miyoung sat down.
"Miyoung," Haerim began, "We've been meaning to tell you about what happened to Kai."


"I don't want to listen!" Miyoung immediately snapped back.


Suho nodded, "We know. That's why we brought you here," he smiled deviously, which earned him a glare from Miyoung.


Haerim sighed patiently, she didn't want to be rude to Miyoung and chase her off. No, not this time around.
"Listen Miyoung," Haerim blurted, "Six months ago, Kai was in an accident."


Miyoung's face expression didn't change, "so? At least he's still alive! Be happy that you still have your husband, Geesh! Don't need to be telling the whole world about it."


Haerim winced at Miyoung's harsh words.
"Yah!" Suho stood up, "Miyoung, You're so rude! You don't even know what everyone has been through during this past year!"
Miyoung crossed her arms and laughed, "Ahha, does it look like I care?"


Suho clenched his fist and grinded his teeth. He was mad, raging with fire!
While Miyoung was off in lalaa land, everyone was in hell. All the Exo members had stressed themselves with Kai's heartbreak and tried cheering him up. Haerim also had problems herself too. Her family never spoke to her again, due to embarrassment and disappointment of the wedding being broke off. And most of all, KAI, he was the one who was the -hurtest of them all. He couldn't sleep, didn't want to go to work, ended up loosing his job, and remained broken even long after Miyoung left.....and Miyoung doesn't care?

Haerim rested her hand on Suho's arm, "stop, Suho. Don't do it."


Suho slammed his fists on the table and groaned in frustration, "ugh!"
Haerim's voice was shaky and quiet, but she maintained herself, "ahem. As I was saying..."

Haerim confessed, "Me and Kai didn't get married on that day. In fact, we never got married at all."

Miyoung arched an eyebrow, *what the hell is she trying to say?*


"Kai broke off the wedding and came after you," Haerim explained. She held in her tears and admitted the one fact which she had been avoiding the past few years ever since they were young teenagers, the fact that pained her and held her down, "...He loves you. He really does love you."


Miyoung wasn't affected by any of this. She didn't even care about Kai's love anymore, she had her own now.

Haerim continued but stuttered, "He-he....he couldn't do anything without you. He drank all day, he sat in his house all day, he quit his job, then Suho also quit too....Kai was so miserable that he even got himself into that accident."

Haerim was crying now, "Kai, now...now he's..."
Nobody in the room understood her through her crying. She cried sincerely from all the guilt and pain she's been holding in, *This all happened because of me,* Haerim scolded herself.

Suho then took over and continued where Haerim left off, "Kai was in a coma for 2 months," he said straightforwardly, "He's okay now, but," Suho paused and massaged his temples, "but Kai lost his memory. He doesn't remember anything, except for his name."

"You've been his friend ever since you two were young," Suho explained, " and Kai doesn't have any parents. You are the only one who knows him best.....So you will stay here in Korea and help him regain his memory. Then, once he gains every little bit of his memory back, you can go."

 


"wait, WHAT?!!!", Miyoung's mouth hung open in shock, "I never volunteered to do this! And Hello, this is called Kidnapping! I can sue you guys for this!"

Haerim stopped her crying and went back to her pestered look again.
Suho did the same.
"Uh-oh," Suho and Haerim sighed, "Here we go again."

he


Miyoung blabbered on and on in her English, annoying them two.