ding dong

Defining Love, Again (a Sequel)

A few months later in LONDON....

Suho and Haerim stared up at the big sky scraper.
Suho whistled, "you sure she lives here?"
Haerim blinked twice and gulped, "I'm not so sure myself. Let's check though."

"Okay, let's go see if it's her," Suho marched right into the hotel.
"Yah! Wait for me," Haerim followed behind.

 

 




Ding Dong.


"Who can that be so early in the morning?",  Miyoung questioned.
She rolled around in her blankets and gasped, "...It must be Henry!"
she jumped to her feet and slipped on her green hoodie.

As she reached the door, she fluffed up her hair a bit. Just for an extra touch up.
Then calmly opened the door after counting to 10 seconds.

"Henry, I thought we were going to meet up later?-" Miyoung said in fluent English, not knowing who it was behind the door.

 

 


"Hey Miyoung," Haerim smiled awkwardly.
Miyoung was in shock. No way did she think that she'd ever meet Haerim again!

"You look good Miyoung," she smiled thankfully, "I'm happy that you're doing well.
You changed her hair style and your cheeks look more fuller."


Miyoung scoffed. And for the first time in 7 months, she spoke in her native language, "Are you finished?"
Miyoung looked at her displeasingly, "If you are then leave. I have nothing to say to you," Miyoung reached for the door, ready to slam it in her face.



But someone's foot stepped in right on time, holding the door back.
"Suho?!" ,Miyoung gasped, "What are you doing here too?"

Suho forcefully made his way in, "Miyoung we need to talk."
Suho came into her house so fast, she didn't even know how it all happened and
Haerim followed in suit after him. Miyoung groaned, "Both of you, what are you doing?"


"Miyoung," Haerim said in an understanding tone, "I know you don't want to see me,
but please hear us out. We need to tell you something importa-"

"Get out!" Miyoung yelled, which cut off Haerim and Suho in surprise, especially Haerim.
Miyoung never raised her voice towards her, never.

Just by one look, you could tell that Miyoung was a changed person.
She's no longer that nice girl who forgave everyone so easily anymore. She stood there tall, looking down on them.



Suho sat on her sofa without any invitation, "sit down first," he motioned her over.


"Yah! Did you not hear me?" Miyoung walked over, "Get the hell out of my house!!"
Suho couldn't hold it in no longer, he stood up and started raising his voice at her too, "It's about Kai!".

Miyoung pushed Haerim, then Suho. But Suho wouldn't budge. He was far too big for a little petite girl to push him around. "Go away!" she yelled.



Suho and Haerim looked at each other not knowing what to do.
"Get out of here!" Miyoung continued throwing a tantrum, "I WILL call the police!
This isn't Korea okay, I can have them drag you foreigners away!"

"tsk," Suho scoffed and folded his arms, "Don't act like you ain't no foreigner either, you foreigner."


Miyoung ruffled her hair in frustration, "Ugh! What do you two want?!!"
Haerim patted the seat next to her and urged Miyoung to sit, "Let's talk first, then we'll leave you alone."

Miyoung glared at them and hesitated, *Should I? Or should I not?*
Miyoung studied their faces back and forth for a long time then hesitatedly walked
over and sat down on the sofa opposite of them, "What is it?"
Suho cleared up his throat and started first, "Ahem. Ever since you left korea, Kai has been...... Are you even listening to me?!"

Miyoung, who was playing with her phone, just nodded ignorantly, "mmhmm, mmhmm."
Haerim sighed in disbelief, "Are you serious Miyoung?"

Miyoung smiled to herself mischievously and just ignored them. *aha!* she thought,
*Once they get the fact that I WILL NOT listen to them, they will surely leave!*


"Alright," Suho got up to his feet, "I'm tired of this useless talk, no more Mr. Nice guy"

He strode over towards Miyoung and......