History

MORTAL

 

In a distant universe from ours it’s found a divided world between the two dominant species that live in there, divided because of their infinite rivalry undeniable differences, a world named SHou-Long. It was habited by thousands of creatures   of different species, sizes and costumes some known, some others not even known on human dreams but there exist two species superior at the others because of their abilities and knowledge first there are the dragons amazing human creatures whose abilities and qualities travel beyond the universes but the biggest part of them with bad intentions by the other side there are the unicorns as amazing and virtuous as the dragons but with pure and sincere soul.

There was not always been conflict between them not until Zelo a legendary dragon would submit and dominate among all the species on the planet, almost all the inferior species were submitted to follow the dragons but unicorns stopped them before they finished with everyone over the ground. They challenged them and defended as many other species as they could, was then that the dragons noticed they couldn’t against a specie with the same power as them that’s why they reached an agreement between Zelo and Onew the then leader of the unicorns made an agreement in which would divide the world in two the white and the black kingdom.

Both met with the agreement until a few thousand years ago when Wu fan took the leader place of the dragons and wanted to conquer the world once more but it was useless as the first time, Wu fan knew he cannot kill am immortal race but he still trying bend them without results.

Unicorns found in their old written that there existed a way to tur immortal to the mortal and kill those who cannot die, they knew that if dragons seized of something with such power every race over SHOU-LONG could disappear and not just in SHOU-LONG but the whole universe. They should found this fount of power and destroy it before dragons know about it.

The mortality fount was fount out of their range, it thake them far away of their own knowledge, to a place which have not never been an unicorn except by dreams but never physically, they should send a brave young male or female to find the mortality, they should choose a young in the white kingdom and train him to find the mortality someone able to dominate the trip between both universes.

Thus was provided a duel between the best 100 young unicorns.

“is of vital importance that one of you undertake the trip to find the salvation and peace in our world but not any can do it that’s why you are here” announced SuHo the actual leader of the white kingdom. “The one able to complete the most tasks and challenges in your human form will be the chosen one”.

So unicorns as dragons have the ability of transform themselves into humans but non of them used that because it was useless for their dairy life that’s why just a few of them were used to it and a few of them knew how to control their human body within those few were two young friends; Kai and Lay the first one was a black unicorn, strong and agile, the second one was a white unicorn smart and peace full both were brave and the best friend since they could remember  often they used to play and experimenting in their human form just among them, it was bad seen for other  therefore they shown to be the best ones in every task, at the end just the two were competing which created a really tense atmosphere between them non wanted the other to lost that’s why they agree giving the best of them at the en the best would win. “Both have shown your strength finishing all the tasks we put till now but in this situation as in real life physical strength isn’t the only one ability we owned the stronger muscle we have is and it always be oue brain therefore you must show your intelligence”.

Kai didn’t feel confident in this kind of tasks but he accepted anyway without thinking it twice, he did his best but it was waited Lay got the best result at the end and he became in the chosen one to fulfill the mission. “congratulations Lay you will be prized  with the honor of protect our kingdom and the whole world and all the creatures over the