Chapter 18

Candidus Academy: Angel Tainted

                The next morning, Minho woke up first and saw a sleeping but completely ravished lover, he couldn’t help but want to hold him forever and never let go. Taemin started to stir and he opened his eyes and saw Minho staring at him.

                “Good morning, did you sleep well, Minnie?” Taemin smiled and gently nodded, he didn’t even remember when he fell asleep except he was sure it was after they had their love sessions. Taemin blushed as he hid his face; his kitten personality was gone from his system.

                “Hyung, what are we doing today? I want to do something with Jongin, I haven’t had any family time with him and especially since I’ve moved out for a while. I’m sure he misses me and I really want to spend some time with him. Do you have anything in mind?” Minho gave it some thought. It would be adorable to go somewhere with Taemin and his younger brother, both of them are so cute and huggable.

                “We could go to the zoo, I’m sure Jongie would love to see some animals and we might be able to pet some of them if they allow us” Taemin’s eyes lit up when he heard Minho’s suggestion, the last time he went to the zoo was when his parents were still alive and that was a long while back.

                “Let’s get up and go wake Jongie together, it’s a Saturday so no one woke up to get ready for school” Minho carried Taemin into the bathroom and they had another little make out session before they decided to get ready and headed towards Jongin’s room. Taemin peered inside and saw a pile of blankets covering a little fluff of hair; it was really an adorable sight.

                “Jongie, time to wake up, we’re going to the zoo today with Minho hyung” Taemin gently ruffled Jongin’s hair and smiled when he heard him whine. He was starting to stir and began to giggle when Taemin began to tickle his tummy.

                “Hyung, what are you two doing here? Is it Monday already?” Jongin yawned as he adorably rubbed his eyes and sat up, causing Taemin and Minho to laugh at his bed hair.

                “Hey Jongin, Taemin and I are going to bring you to the zoo today, would you like that? You would be able to see all the cute and fluffy animals” Jongin’s eyes lit up after hearing Minho say that. He couldn’t even remember when the last time he went there was.

                “If you want to go, hurry up and get ready. We’re going to leave after breakfast” Jongin quickly got out of bed and ran into the bathroom.

                “Your little dongsaeng is just too cute; remind me to bring a camera so we can take some pictures for memories in the future” Taemin nodded and lean towards Minho to give him a light kiss. Jongin quickly ran downstairs to the kitchen and all three of them sat down and to eat a quick breakfast before heading out.

                “What’s your favourite animal Jongin? Do you like the bears, bunnies and pandas? We’ll see all of them today” Jongin gave Minho a huge smile and cutely said everything before finishing up his breakfast and was ushered by Taemin upstairs to change to the appropriate clothes for outside.

                “Is there anything that you would like to see Minnie? Don’t worry about the cost, just enjoy today with Jongin and let me take care of the rest” Taemin smiled and walked over to Minho’s chair before sitting on his lap and giving Minho a deep kiss.

                “Thank you so much for this Minho; you don’t know how much this means to the both of us” Minho slowly glided his hands from Taemin’s back before slyly moving it to Taemin’s , giving it a quick squeeze before releasing him when they heard Jongin coming down the stairs, footsteps quick with excitement.

                “Let’s go! I want to quickly go to the zoo!” Jongin quickly ran outside to the car and while Minho and Taemin followed closely behind. They reached the zoo very shortly and waited in line to pay for their tickets.

                “Now remember Jongie, when we enter the zoo, always hold hyung’s hand. If you don’t see either of us, find a security guard and tell them you are looking for Lee Taemin okay? Can you remember that Jongie?” Jongin nodded as he tightly held onto Taemin’s hand on one side and Minho’s with the other. Minho paid for the tickets and they finally entered the gates and all three of them were in awe of everything around them. Jongin started to pull them around, going to different cages and sections to see the different types of animals. In the end, they found themselves in a gift shop and they told Jongin that he could only choose one plushie to bring home.

                “Jongie, do you like this wolf, the adorable bear, and panda?” Taemin was holding up the plushies and Minho found it really cute how he was squishing it against his cheeks. Jongin shook his head and continued to look around until Mnho heard a squeal and saw Jongin running towards the corner of the store. Taemin and Minho approached him and saw him hugging an owl plushie.

                “Are you sure Jongie? You can only choose one and it’s your choice?” Jongin nodded quickly and grabbed Minho’s hand; he knew that it was Minho paying for it anyways. Taemin followed the both of them out of the store and watched as Jongin held the owl tightly, they didn’t spend that much time at the owl’s section but he could see that Jongin was infatuated with it.

                “Hyung, I need to go to the washroom” Jongin pouted as he looked at Taemin and Minho with those adorable eyes. They walked for a few minutes before finding the restrooms and Taemin wanted to go in with him.

                “Hyung, Jongie’s a big boy now. I can go in alone but can hyung hold owlie for me? I don’t want to lose him” Taemin smiled as he held the owl for his dongaseng and watched as Jongin walked into the small building.

                “I wonder why did Jongie pick an owl, there’s so many plushies and he decided to pick this one” Taemin was looking at it and even though it was really adorable, there was nothing really special about it.

                “I think I remember Changmin showing me a picture of when Jongin was at school. He had one special friend even though this friend was one year older than Jongin” Minho looked through his phone and showed the picture to Taemin. It was Jongin with another smaller boy who looked even younger than Jongin. One distinct feature was that he looked a lot like the owl that Jongin had bought and he looked so squishable and adorable.

                “No wonder Jongie insisted on buying this owl, he has a little crush!” Taemin squealed as he took the phone from Minho’s hands and tried to look closer at the picture. They didn’t realize that it’s been almost 5 minutes when they heard the clock struck 5 and that they were suppose to go home for dinner.

                “Jongie is taking quite a while. Minho, can you hold this for me? I’m going inside and see if he’s okay” Minho nodded and watched as Taemin walked into the restrooms. Suddenly, he heard Taemin scream and ran into the restroom. He saw Taemin frozen and looking at the mirror in shock.

                “Minnie, what’s wrong?” Minho looked over and his eyes widen.

 

We will contact you shortly Mr. Choi. Take care of owlie for him.