Chapter 15

Candidus Academy: Angel Tainted

A/N Listening to this song while writing this chapter, I grew up listening it so it brought back a lot of memories. Making love out of nothing at all by Air Supply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEd6QUbK2Mw

 

                School ended up being quite normal for once and Minho made sure that the three students that had hurt his Minnie were suspended.

                “Minnie, I’m sorry I wasn’t there to protect you. From now on, hyung will always be by your side, nothing will come hurt you again” Taemin smiled and rested his head on Minho’s chest. Lunch was almost ending and Taemin had to go back to class, only Key was in the same class so Minho felt a bit more relieved that someone would be with him in case something happens again. When Taemin and Key arrived to class, they had the back of the seats to themselves since everyone was scared of Minho and Jonghyun. Taemin didn’t mind that he wouldn’t be able to make any new friends, Key and Luna was more than enough for him.

                “Umma, is it wrong that I might want to sleep with hyung again? What if he doesn’t want to touch me anymore? What if he’s afraid of hurting me and never sleeps with me again?” Taemin was worried, he was afraid that Minho wouldn’t want to touch him again because he didn’t want a baby again or he didn’t want to hurt Taemin anymore.

                “I’m sure Minho still craves your body, it’s just that he might think you wouldn’t want to do it that quickly. If he dares to say that he doesn’t want you, I would personally cut off his baby maker, making him unable to get anyone pregnant anymore” Taemin stared at Key, he had not changed even one bit.

                “But umma, how do I make hyung want me? How do I look y?” Taemin pouted and Key couldn’t help but laugh.

                “Baby, you don’t need to do anything and I’m sure Minho would still jump you so hard. Just prepare your cute and for the pain the next day” Taemin could see the embarrassed looks on the other students faces. After their little ‘private’ talk, class droned on until the very last bell rang. Taemin ran out of class only to collide with a warm, wide chest. He bounced back and almost fell until a pair of arms wrapped around his waist.

                “Minnie, what would you do if you fell on your head? I don’t want you to get injured again” Taemin looked up and realized that he was now in Minho’s embrace, how he had gotten to outside his class was a mystery but it wasn’t like Taemin didn’t like it.

                “Let’s go somewhere Minnie” Taemin couldn’t do anything but follow Minho as he held his arm tightly. They got into the car and drove off somewhere, Taemin watched as the buildings turn into trees and they were still going further from the city. After half an hour drive, Minho finally stopped the car and Taemin stepped out. Right in front of him was the most beautiful view ever; the sun was just setting, leaving the lake and sky in flames of orange and red.

                “My parents own a cottage here so I just decided to spend a night here, there’s food and everything so no need to worry about anything” Taemin turned around and saw Minho right behind him, he grabbed Minho’s arms and wrapped them around his waist, leaning back into his chest.

                “It’s beautiful hyung, why are you suddenly bringing me here? Want to seduce me and get in my pants?” Taemin teased, he felt Minho’s arms tighten around him and could only smile at how safe he felt right now.

                “I know what you and Key talked about in the classroom, he sent me a text about your insecurities and Minnie, don’t let those thoughts cloud your mind. You are beautiful, cute, kissable, adorable, able and all the above. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise and Key was right, given the right timing, I would jump you anytime and anywhere” Minho began to place small kisses up and down Taemin’s neck, making him sigh at the touch.

                “Does that mean that you’re all the time hyung? Thank god for all the rooms provided in class or else we would’ve been charged for public indecency. You wouldn’t be able to touch for a long while if that did happen to us” Minho carried Taemin to the nearby rocks and gently set him down.

                “Minnie, I know I have hurt you in the past and made you doubt me, but from now on, I will make you believe that my love and my heart is yours forever. Before I met you, I was a reckless person, I only ed people for the pleasure and had never thought about finding someone to spend my life with. I thought that I have everything and would be able to do anything and that no one could stop me. It was only until I met you, Lee Taemin, that I realized that I am not that invincible. You showed me what true love was and I was stupid to take it lightly and almost end up losing you along with it. I would be able to give you anything and to do everything for you as long as you ask, but there was one thing that I wasn’t able to do. I wasn’t able to make love out of nothing at all; you created that spark and nurtured it into a blazing flame. We were both just two strangers and somehow, we end up here. Minnie, you made me slowly fall in love with you without me even knowing and I thought that I knew everything about myself” Taemin was frozen; he had never expected Minho to say this confession all of a sudden. They had just recently gotten back together but it seems like Minho knew what to say to make Taemin feel all better.

                “Minnie, I know you might think it’s too fast and sudden, but I want to make you all mine and forever. So Lee Taemin, would you marry me?” Minho suddenly knelt down on one knee and pulled out a black case, he opened it and inside was the most beautiful ring Taemin had ever seen. Thoughts were racing through his mind, was it too sudden? Would Minho regret this moment? Would he regret this moment? Woul-

                “Yes”

                Minho’s eyes widen and he immediately got up and pulled Taemin into a tight hug. Tears were flowing down Taemin’s eyes, Minho was his and he was Minho’s forever.

                “I love you so much Minnie” Minho smiled widely as he slipped the ring onto Taemin’s finger, Taemin could see that Minho was starting to get teary. He wrapped his arms around Minho’s neck and pulled him down for a deep kiss.

                “I can’t wait to start a family with you, little Minnies running around would be the cutest thing ever” Taemin’s smile dropped a little.

                “Hyung, aren’t you afraid that I would get a miscarriage again? What if I can never get pregnant again?” Taemin was worried that he would not be able to make Minho’s dream come true, he would love to create a family with him but sometimes, it’s just not meant to be.

                “Well, then we would just have to adopt and create our own little family another way then” Taemin smiled happily as tears continued to flow down his cheeks. Minho lightly kissed them away and embraced his Minnie in his arms again.