Chapter 14

Candidus Academy: Angel Tainted

                Taemin was released the next day after resting and going through a few more examinations to see there were no damages to the brain. He still had the bandages on and was warned to be careful and avoid any contact with the wound. Minho helped him out to the car and did everything for him, buckling the seatbelt, closing the door and a sweet kiss when he started the car. The familiar blush crept onto Taemin’s cheeks as snuggled into the seat and relaxed as he watched Minho drive. It’s been a while since they were in the same car together.

                “Taemin, do you want to go back home and I’ll find someone to bring your stuff tomorrow? I think Jongin would want to see you as soon as possible, he misses you a lot” Taemin nodded and he looked out at the familiar streets, slowly they reached their driveway and Minho helped him out of the car and into the house.

                “Hyung!!” Taemin heard a voice and then someone was hugging his legs. He didn’t have to look down to know that it was Jongin who was hugging as tight as his little arms could.   

                “Jongie!” Taemin bent down and picked him up, hugging his little body close.

                “Jongie miss you hyung! Where did you go!? Are you feeling better?” Taemin finally let him down and looked at Minho.

                “Changmin hyung said that you were sick and had to leave to get better” Taemin nodded and told Jongin that he was better and would always stay by his side from now on. He couldn’t help but coo as he watched Jongin wipe his freshly shed tears. Minho led them both into the living room and sat them down on the couch.

                “Jongin, from now on, your hyung is going to stay here. However, at night time, he’s going to sleep in Minho hyung’s room, is that okay with you?” Jongin sniffled a bit before trying to understand what Minho just said.

                “How come? Are you scared of the dark like Jongie is too?” Taemin giggled as he saw Minho nod his head. Jongin patted his arm and told him to not be afraid and that nothing will hurt him. By now, Taemin was tearing as he tried to contain his giggles. That night, Changmin joined them for dinner and he was glad to see that Taemin was doing all better. After playing for an hour with Jongin and tiring him out, Taemin and Minho went to their bedroom. Taemin didn’t even know that Minho had decided to ask him to sleep with him. Minho wrapped his arm around Taemin’s waist and led him into his room.

                “Master, why am I sleeping in your room tonight? I can go back to my old room, I’m okay being with myself right now” Minho’s grip tightened his hold on Taemin’s waist.

                “Don’t worry Taemin, I’m not going to try anything tonight. I just want to make you feel safe and warm. I don’t want you to sleep alone and also I would enjoy a cute and y boy beside me right now, so there’s no problem at all” Minho lifted Taemin’s face and saw that his face painted pink again.

                “It’s not that, I don’t mind if you want me to be your ‘tutor’ tonight, but it’s my first time sleeping with you and not because it was after our activities. It actually feels as if we are... dating” Taemin looked down as he waited by the door while Minho sat down on the bed. He saw Minho looking at him and smiled slightly when he saw Minho patting the spot on the bed beside him.

                “If you want us to be, we could go on dates, have fun together, sleep together at night. Taemin, could I be your boyfriend?” Taemin looked at Minho and could see that he really has feelings for him.

                “O-Okay” Minho grinned widely and pulled Taemin into a tight hug before gently pecking his lips, he fell onto the bed, pulling Taemin along with him. He missed hearing Taemin’s giggles and he loved it even more when he was the cause of them. They got ready for bed and lied in bed, Minho was careful of Taemin’s wound. Even though it wasn’t too deep, he didn’t want to give Taemin anymore pain. He pulled Taemin’s body close to his and breathed in his scent, all those nights sleeping alone was torture for him. He was glad that Taemin was willing to come back to him.

                The next morning, Taemin woke up early and helped Jongin get ready. He made Taemin promised that he would still be here when he gets home and Taemin pinkie promised.

                “Watching you two brothers are just adorable. Now I know where Jongin got his adorableness and aegyo when you weren’t here” Taemin smiled and walked with Changmin to the kitchen. By the time they got there, breakfast was already served and was waiting to be devoured.

                “You know, Minho was really depressed when you left. He didn’t show it but I’ve never seen him like that. I think his way of making you pay the money back was just a way to keep you two connected. If there was nothing to connect the two of you, he was afraid you would disappear forever” Taemin’s heart melted at Changmin’s words, he had never thought about it that way. Anyways, Jongin was still here so he wouldn’t disappear and leave him alone. Taemin decided to go and wake up Minho; it’s his first day back to school ever since that incident and he was still nervous about it.

                “Master? It’s time for school Master” Taemin bent down even more and suddenly felt himself falling towards the bed.

                “Good morning Taemin” he lifted his head and saw Minho’s smiling face looking at him.

                “I think we might have to change names again. Since you’re my boyfriend now, what do you want me to call you? Minnie? I think that’s the name I call you when we are having our special moments” Taemin’s face turned bright red as he hid his face in Minho’s chest.

                “I like it” Taemin mumbled and he could feel Minho’s chest rumbling as he chuckled.

                “I think I’ll call you Minho hyung then, it sounds more warm and i-intimate” Minho looked down and kissed Taemin’s head. He was about to aim for Taemin’s lips when someone knocked on the door.

                “If you guys are planning to have some fun, why don’t you wait until tonight or do it at school which you might be late for” Taemin scrambled around and tried to sit up but Minho’s arms were still wrapped around his body, preventing him from moving too much. They walked hand in hand down to the kitchen to finish eating breakfast and went upstairs to change separately. Minho didn’t trust himself to see Taemin’s body right now. When they got to school, Taemin and Minho were inseparable. They arrived at class and saw their friends sitting at their desks. Key was on Jonghyun’s lap and Luna was on Onew’s, they were in their own world that they didn’t even notice Taemin coming close until he plopped down on his chair.

                “My baby! Come give umma a hug” Taemin giggled as he allowed himself to be swallowed by those warm arms; next he hugged Luna who hugged him back tightly.

                “Be careful of his head, he’s still healing but the doctor told him to prevent himself from getting hit there or else it might split again” Key nodded as he patted Taemin’s head and wanted to pull him into another hug as he saw the beautiful smile of his son appearing on his face again. Class passed peacefully with Minho by Taemin’s side. It was during lunch that Minho decided to make the big announcement. All six of them walked to the cafeteria and sat at their usual table, no one dares to take what belongs to the kingkas, except for those idiots. Taemin was about to turn and ask Minho what he wanted to lunch when he saw him walking towards the stage, he was about to run after him when Luna and Key held him back.

                “Baby, Minho has to do something and then he’ll be back, don’t worry” Luna nodded and pulled him back down.

                “It’s something he should’ve done a long time ago but it’s better late than never” Key and Luna laughed at the joke but Taemin didn’t understand a single thing. He watched as Minho stepped up the stage and walked towards the microphone.

                “Good after, my name is Choi Minho. I’m sure you’ve heard of my name. I have some announcements to make. Firstly, Lee Taemin is mine and mine only; he’s my boyfriend so he’s off limit to anyone but me. Second, anyone who dares touch him would regret it deeply. Punishment would be physically and emotionally painful. Thank you, that is all” even though the message was short, the entire student body was silent. They knew that Minho knew business and was not kidding about the punishment. Key and Luna finally released Taemin who ran towards the stage. Minho had just walked down the stage when a body flew towards him. His hands caught the body and the familiar softness and warmness of the skin already gave him the answer. Taemin wrapped his arms around Minho’s neck and his legs around his waist. He had never attempted this type of koala hug before but the hug sent shocks and tingles throughout their bodies.

                “Thank you hyung” Taemin whispered as he bent down and placed his lips softly on Minho’s.

                “Anything for you Minnie” Minho replied as he leant forward to deepen the kiss.