Revelations

Heartbeats and Banters

“No one is going home!Whoever does will be treating everyone tomorrow!” Erika declared. The air was colder and cozier tonight so she wanted to enjoy it before going home and saying goodbye to her friends. Maki and Meisa couldn’t help but look at each other. Honestly, they both would rather head on home and get some rest, watch tv or soak in the tub, something like that.

But they were hapless. Maybe they loved Erika too much that’s why they couldn’t say anything. The three of them boarded the elevator and headed down. They weren’t surprised to see their respective partners waiting for them at the school’s lobby. The three guys were talking to their security guard.

“Let’s go home?” Jin invited, grabbing Meisa’s hand.

Maki laughed a little. If he only knew.

“We are not yet going home!” Erika declared once again. “We are going to the mall ikou! Kazu, ready your wallet…”

“Ha?!” Kazuya would’ve complained but stopped midway when he saw his girlfriend’s expression. He swallowed hard. “Ah yosh, ikou…”

Tomohisa stayed quiet. It was fine with him if they were to just go malling. Smiling, he held Maki’s hand and walked on. Catching up with her boyfriend, Maki looked at their entwined hands. Whenever will she get used to them being like this?

The mall was near to the school. That’s why the instructors weren’t surprised to see some of their students also blowing off steam there before resting and going back to their dorms.

“When I was a student, I didn’t like seeing my teachers outside of school.” Maki shared to Tomohisa as they walked behind Kazuya and Erika.

Tomohisa turned to her and laughed slowly. “Well why? You were hiding something weren’t you?”

“I wasn’t…” Maki quickly said. “I was the role model in school, that’s what they said anyways. They said I was smart. That’s why teachers found it easy to talk to me.”

“So you were a teacher’s pe--itai!” Tomohisa frowned slightly as Maki pinched his side.

“Stop it.” Maki frowned back. “But anyways you’re right, I was a teacher’s pet back then.”

Tomohisa laughed again as they continued walking. Meisa and Erika entered a certain booth and Tomohisa was not surprised to see Maki following soon after.

It was obvious that the men wouldn’t want to go shopping but what could they do. They followed inside and immediately sat down at a sofa designated for poor boyfriends and husbands.

“Darn it, my poor wallet.” Kazuya mourned, peeking at his leather friend.

Jin laughed his heart out as he looked at his friend. “Oh man, poor you…”

“Ha ha who’s laughing eh!” Kauzya challenged, looking back at Jin. “Meisa may be quiet but she’s a more intense shopper than Eri-chan!”

Jin immediately shut up at that. They turned back to where their girlfriends were and saw Meisa grabbing about a dozen stuff to try on.

“Oh man!” Jin scratched the back of his head.

Tomohisa laughed quietly at his two friends. He shook his head at how silly they were being.

“Oh you laugh now Tomo but wait till you and Maki start having fights.” Kauzya said.

Tomohisa scoffed. “Me and Maki were having fights even when we were together. And that wasn’t a problem for him. Maki was the first girl he was serious with. Of course he had dates and flings but none matched up to Maki. And having that fun bickering relationship he had with her before was a base for this new one he had with her.

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=

Ryosuke sat inside the karaoke booth, rolling his eyes around. ‘I’m surrounded by idiots’. Currently, his friend Yuto and Mirai’s friend Suzuka were singing this really annoying song which he was sure would no longer escape his head. Plus he couldn’t move since Mirai was using his shoulder as a pillow. One day he would ask her the secret of how she could sleep through all the noise, yes noise, Yuto and Suzuka were creating. Not that they weren’t good singers, but it seemed like singing in a karaoke booth made them drunk. There wasn’t even alcohol around! Also they were still underage so no-no for them.

‘Ryou! You go and sing!” Yuto announced into the microphone echoing through the whole booth.

Ryosuke shook his head at his friend and signaled for him to be quiet and gestured to his sleeping girlfriend. It was then he wondered why Mirai was so tired. She was working too hard. But it made him proud that she was like this because she was one of the academy’s hardest-working students. He must’ve moved since Mirai slowly sat up, blinking her pretty eyes awake.

“I’m sorry Mi-chan did I wake you up” Ryosuke asked.

Mirai slowly shook her head awake. “Ah iie. Just… woke up.”

Since Yuto and Suzuka were still singing their hearts out, the other couple decided to talk to their hearts content.

“Ne Ryou…”

“Mirai…” Ryosuke began. He was actually waiting for Mirai to wake up just to say this. “I’ve decided to reveal myself to Maki-sensei.”

Mirai’s eyes widened. “Maji de? Are you sure?”

As sure as he was ever. Ryosuke nodded his head.

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=

“Why can’t we just eat out?”

“Why would we eat out when you cook better than other chefs?”

There was no stop to Tomohisa and Maki’s bickering as they headed up to the direction of Maki’s apartment. It was a good thing their neighbors weren’t checking up on them. Because Maki was sure that everyone could hear them from inside.

“You really are a charmer…” Maki said, shaking her head.

Tomohisa only smiled from her back as she opened her apartment. She quickly switched the light on and placed all her things on the kitchen counter. It was to her surprise to see Tomohisa heading straight for the living room and comfortably plopping himself on the couch.

“Oi! Aren’t you going to help me cook?!” She yelled.

Tomohisa only groaned his eyes closed. “You can do that… just wake me up when we’re ready to eat…”

Are… “Sure, suit yourself, I’ll just wake you up when it’s time to wash the dishes….”

She heard the sound of Tomohisa quickly standing up and in no time was standing beside her.

“Hey now, I was just kidding, what will be cooking?” Tomohisa asked, hugging her from the back and kissing her shoulder.

Maki laughed. “I’ll cook chicken curry…”

“Yosh!”

If Tomohisa wasn’t there, Maki would’ve finished in no time. But he was so hyperactive, ask here, move there. It took a lot of time for Maki to slap his hands and arm away just for him to stop.

“Why are you so hyper? Are you on drugs or something?”

“Not really…” Tomohisa answered. He was smiling at Maki while setting up the table. Finally they finished cooking. A while later he moved closer to capture Maki’s lips in a sweet kiss. Of course Tomohisa wouldn’t admit that the reason he was so hyperactive was because he was with Maki and didn’t do anything but kiss and hug her  .

Maki’s cheeks reddened to a max and she just hid it by sitting quickly in front of the dinner table. “What gives Tomo! Stop it, i-ikou! Let’s eat!”

And again, Tomohisa laughed, accompanying Maki with their small dinner.

“Umai, you cook so well Maki-chan.” Tomohisa said. If it was possible he would cry from so much happiness.

After eating, they decided to watch t.v and Maki decided to use Tomhisa’s chest as her own personalized pillow.

Later Maki laughed and Tomohisa had to wonder why when they were watching a drama.

“Nani?” Tomohisa asked.

Still lying down, Maki answered. “You just have big moobs…”

“Oi!”

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=

Tomohisa woke up, still early in the morning. Turning to his wristwatch, the digital numbers told him that it was only three in the morning. Too early for him to wake up. He shifted a little but then he remembered there was someone using him as a pillow. Apparently he’d been lying down on the couch and Maki was using his whole body as her personal comforter. Grinning stupidly to himself, he moved and kissed the top of her head. This wasn’t the best position to sleep though and he knew he had to move her to the bed.

“Maki…” he tried prodding her awake but damn the girl could sleep!

“Maki…” He tried again but the woman only moaned and actually snuggled tighter to him. Damn, that made something in him stir, he just hoped Maki wasn’t uncomfortable with what was going on.

Sighing in defeat, he decided to just lay there for a while when a certain photograph caught his attention. It was situated by the t.v rack so he had a clear view of it.

There were two familiar faces on that photo. One was of a younger Maki and one was of a man he’d already seen; one he’d seen on a certain guitar student’s phone. 

================================================

AN: I'm back! So sorry for the delay! After I graduate I'm ptobably gonna have more tiem to write XD thank you for reading and comment please! :D