Nice to meet you 8

Nice to meet you

 

It’s been a month since Seohyun back to Seoul. She decided to take a rest for a month before searching a new job. Life after her ex fiancé not that easy to passed, but fortunately she still has her bestfriend and her families that always be there to encourage and support her. Now.. she is the new Seo Joo Hyun, she won’t looked back anymore, life must go on. She looked at her self in the mirror for the last time.
 
“ are you ready?? “ Her Bestfriend Im Yoona tapped her shoulder, they have been shared the same apartment since they were in university.
 
“ I am a bit nervous… “ Seohyun admit, She checked herself once again “ do I look good?? “ Seohyun asking Yoona to gained her confidence. This is the first day she started her new job, of course she has to gave a good impression.
 
“ you look perfect.. don’t worry.. all my co-workers will welcome you warmly..” Yoona said. Yes.. Seohyun apply for a job at the same office where Yoona worked, and luckily she passed the test and today is her first day.
 
“ alright.. time to go now, you don’t want to be late right?? “
 
“ ah ne.. lets..” Seohyun grabbed her bag and together went to the office.
 
 
 
Seohyun sat nervously at the meeting room waiting for her manager to come, they will chat for a while before Seohyun started to work.
 
“ Seo Joo Hyun sshi.. ??“ a middle age man maybe around 50s entered the meeting room.
 
“ ah.. manager Park anyeonghaseyo...” Seohyun stood up and give a 90 degree bow.
 
“ anyeonghaseyo.. how are you doing?? “ He greeted back warmly.
 
“ I’m doing great , thank you..” Seohyun said nervously.
 
“ please sit down.. “
 
“ ah ne..”
 
“ Firstly first.. I would like to say, welcome to our company.. “ manager Park shook Seohyun’s hand warmly.
 
“Thank you for giving me apportunity to work here. I will try my best not to let you down “ Seohyun calmly said.
 
“ good then.., so Joo Hyun sshi.. let me explain a bit about our company “ they talked for a while about the company’s history, about her main job.
 
“ is there any question?? “ Manager Park asked.
 
“ no.. so far I think I already get the main point of my job “ Seohyun answered surely.
 
“ great, now.. come one. I’ll show you your deparment “ both of them came out from the meeting room.  They walk through the corridor, passed rooms which full off people who were busy with their own activities, walking here and there while holding a bunch of paper and document.
 
“ Here we are.. welcome to project department..” Manager Park said when they finally arrived at the last room at the end of the corridor. The room which contained around 30 people including Yoona was big enough.
 
“ attention.. !! “ Manager Park clapped his hand which made All eyes were on Seohyun now. Seohyun stood nervously. She saw Yoona smile and give her a fighting sign. She felt a bit relieved.
 
“ everyone.. please welcome Seo Joo Hyun. She will become our co-workers started from today…, Joo Hyun-ssi please introduce yourself.. “
 
“ ne.. “ Seohyun step forward. “ anyeonghaseyo.., I am Seo Joo Hyun but I prefer to be call as Seohyun. I will join this company start from today.in the future please help me all a long.. " Seohyun ended her short introduction and give a 90 degree bow.
 
" ok now.. Seohyun ssi.. Your desk will be.. " manager Park looked around.
 
" ah.. There.. Next to Yoona " he pointed at the empty space beside Yoona's.
 
Seohyun cheered inside her heart, how lucky she was. Then she walked to her desk 
 
" hey.. How lucky I am, we sit close to each other.. " Seohyun whispered to Yoona and place all her belonging at the table.
 
" do you think that you are lucky?? Yah.. you have to thank me, you know?? I have a hard time to persuade my co-worker to move to another desk so that you can sit beside me.. " Yoona explained.
 
" oh really?? " seohyun Widened her eyes.
 
" of course... He is been asking me for a date for thousand times but I always say no, but this time I have to say yes just with that he is willing to move..." Yoona sighed.
 
" yah.. Why you sighed?? Who is that lucky man?? " Seohyun asked. She was curiously  look around.
 
" there he is.. " Yoona pointed to a man who sat not really for from her. A neardy old fashioned man looked at them shyly. Yoona give him her sweet smile , blew him a kiss and winked. Which made that man's face blushed into red.  He was seriuosly in love in Yoona, Seohyun thought.
 
" hmmphh.. " Seohyun hold her laugh. Now she understand why Yoona sighed
 
" yahh.. Don't laugh.. " Yoona slap Seohyun's arm lightly. " I'm doing this for you! "   Yoona pouted.
 
" alright.. I won't.. Anyway, thanks you so much Yoona-ah, you are the best" Seohyun said and give her bestfriend a tight hug.
 
" yeah yeahh.. I know.. " Yoona just rolled her eyes then laugh.
 
Seohyun spent the day by learning about her job, a senior came and taught her. Fortunately she was a fast learner so she didn't has much difficulty in understanding.
 
" ah.. It's 12 already.., let's have lunch.. " Yoona said as she looked at her watch.
 
" ehh.. It's 12 ?? " Seohyun lifted her head up from the document she has been reading at. Shocked for a moment, time has running so fast.
 
" let's gooo.. I'm hungry already.. " Yoona stood up and drag Seohyun to followed her. 
 
" ok.. Ok.." Seohyun forced to followed Yoona since her hand was being pulled by Yoona. Two of them then went to the cafe across their office building.
 
" are you ready to order, miss?? " a waitress came to them and ask for their order 
 
" hmm.. I want.. " Seohyun paused while searching the menu.
 
" I want cream spaghetti, as for the drink I would like peach tea.. " Seohyun said  and closed the menu book when she finished ordered.
 
" and I want salmon steak with potato mashed and lemon tea " Yoona said.
 
" ok.. I would repeat once again, miss. One cream spaghetti and one salmon steak with potato mashed. For the drink peach tea and lemon tea. " the waitress said as she took away the menu book. Yoona just nodded her head signaling that the order already correct.
 
" please wait for a moment miss, we will process your orders " the waitress bow lightly and immediately walk away.
 
Then both of them stay silent for a while, Yoona was bussied texting on her phone while Seohyunnjust gazing to the street through the window. Since it was a lunch time, seohyun could saw a lot of people running out from the building.
 
Suddenly a name came out from her mind. Jung Yong Hwa, how was that man?? It's been a month since she came back from Jejju, he said that he has a feeling that they will met soon, so when will it be?? Seohyun just wondering when and where they will met. She admitted that Jung Yong Hwa did really leave something In her mind, not just a bracelet and a teddy bear but something.. Something that Seohyun herself not really understand about it. She looked at the bracelet he gave her, she wore it everyday then sighed heavily. Why on earth she suddenly though about that man?? 
 
" did I told u already that your bracelet really beautiful?? " Yoona suddenly spoke out
 
" eh?? " Seohyun looked at her Bestfriend.
 
" it is beautiful..really.. " Yoona smiled at her. " you should buy me one too.. " Yoona pouted in disappointment.
 
" i will.. Next time ok.. " Seohyun grinned at Yoona.
 
" So...,you really didn't meet someone there, I mean during your escape to Jejju?? " Yoona has been asking this question for a thousand time already and Seohyun kept denied about it.
 
" of course no.. I went there to relax my mind not to meet up with somebody, I had told you already, why don't you believe me..  " Seohyun shook her head, while putting her hand behind her back and crossed her finger. I'm sorry Yoona.. I can't tell you.. seohyun just pretending nothing happened during his vacation. As much as she wanted to told Yoona about that Jung Yong Hwa, at last she just kept the story for herself.. In her deeper mind..just for herself.
 
" really?? " Yoona looked at Seohyun, suspicious.. 
 
" haizz...how many times I need to tell you.. " avoiding Yoona's gazed, Seohyun could felt sweat all over her back.. She hate when people looked at her like that.. She felt nervous, normally she was not a person who like to lie.
 
" hmm..  normally you should have met someone there.. " Yoona propped up his chin with her hand and began to wondering around.
 
" mwo?? Normally? Wh.. Who said so?? " Startled, Seohyun tried to controll her feeling.
 
" yeah.. Normally you should accidentally meet someone there., a handsome one.. Then he will ask for your number, you two will starting to date and spend unforgettable night in the romantic jeju island.. " Yoone giggled while imagined all the scene in her mind.
 
Seohyun widened her eyes.. How can Yoona knew it?? Well she actually met someone there but they were not dating, HE was the one who forced Seohyun to accompany him.. And nothing special, they weren't spent unforgattable night, just shared stories and a kiss.. A peek actually..., Seohyun could felt her cheek slowly blushed into pink and hot as she remembered what happen. 
 
Just as it the waitress came and served their drink, Seohyun Quickly grabbed hers and took a sip. 
 
" wow.. Are you super thirsty?? Slow down dear..you might choked yourself " Yoona warned but Seohyun just ignored her.
 
" yah.. I told you not to watched that drama so often right.." yeah.. Yoona must knowing all of these from the drama she had always watch at night. That drama already damaged her brain.
 
 " look at you.. Day dreaming all the times.. I bet you still waiting for a prince charming, aren't you? Now a days.. There is no prince charming, dear.. They are all leaving in the fairytales and had already extinct with the dinosaurs thousand years a go " Seohyun looked at Yoona, unbelieveable. Yes Yoona her best friend who always dreaming that someday  her prince charming will come and they will live happily ever after. What a pathetic dream..Seohyun thought..
 
Yoona.. In other hand just pouted when Seohyun gave her a sarcastic comment about her love life. Soon after that their food was coming, both of them quickly enjoyed it since their lunch break is about to over.
 
 
Seohyun was washing her hands  when she heard a conversation between 2 women in the toilet.
 
" hey... I heard the new manager from Project department is coming today.. " a woman who has short hair talked to her friend who is curly one. The two of them was bussied put makeup on their face. Project department?? Isn't her department?? curious.. Seohyun managed to stayed longer by pretending to check her appearance on the mirror.
 
" oh really?? " The curly one asked.
 
" of course.., based on what I heard. The new manager is still young, maybe around 28 And he was really handsome and hot and the most important single" the short hair giggled.
 
" great.. I should come to project deparment more often to flirt with him " the curly one answered and winked. Seohyun who heard all of their conversation just rolled her eyes.
 
" what a bi*ch.. " the short hair hit her friend's arm then both of them laugh. 
Didn't want to heard more about the dirty conversation, Seohyun just get out from the toilet.
 
" are we having a new manager here, Yoona?? " Seohyun can't stand not to asked Yoona about the gossip he heard at the toilet.
 
" eh..? " Yoona surprised a bit with the question.
 
" oh yes.. Since manager Park is about the retired a week later to focus on his family business so we need a new manager.  He is supposed to Arrive this morning, maybe his flight is delay. " Yoona Explained while checking her watch.
 
" flight?? " Seohyun asked again.
 
" yeah.. He is from our branch office in Busan.., why suddenly you asked?? " seohyun just nodded her head hearing Yoona explanation
 
" Aniya.. Just curious, just now I heard the gossip when I was in toilet " Seohyun answered which just earned " ooo " from Yoona.
 
It was 3pm when Manager Park came to their room with a big smile on his face.
 
" everyone.. Please welcome our new manager..  Manager Jung.. " the man who called by Manager Park stood beside him. He look confident while looking at his all new employee, actually he was not a stranger among them. He often came to this office to attended meeting sometimes.
 
" anyeonghaseyo all.. My name is Jung Yong Hwa. I'm sorry for my late arrival, my flight delay " he said while giving his killer smile which earned squealing form all women employee. 
 
Seohyun who focused on her computer,didn't noticed what was happend around her. But she heard a name.. Jung Yong Hwa, maybe she got hallucination.. She has been thinking about that man for the whole day. She shook her head.. Maybe she misheard. Then back to her work.
 
" yah.. Stand up.. " Yoona nudged Seohyun arm.
 
" what?? " Seohyun asked but her eyes still focused on her computer.
 
" yah.. Our manager is here.. Stand up.. " Yoona whispered.
 
" eh.. Ok..ok.. " she is new here, better not to screw up.
 
When she stood up, she found familiar face who stand in front. When their eyes meet Seohyun could felt her heart, jumping uncontrollable. 
 
" oh my.. " Seohyun whispered under her breath. She was blank for a moment, It was him. But who is the man who stood beside him?? He looked younger
 
Yonghwa in other hand looked surprised when he saw her. He finally met someone that he had already been thinking of for a month. She looked as surprised as him, Yong Hwa can't helped but chuckled a bit when he saw Seohyun's expression. She was still as cute as the first he met her, but now she was more mature he thought. Yong Hwa just smiled at her, then continued to spoke.
 
" I hope in the future we can cooperate well and made this company grow even bigger.. " he added and earned an applause. " and this is my assistant.. " the one who called as his assistant stepped up.
 
" anyeonghaseyo, my name is Lee Jung Sing. I am Manager Jung's assistant " the younger man introduce himself and gave a 90degree bow.
 
" yah.. Is this just my feeling.. Or What?? I think Manager Jung keep looking on us and smile " Yoona asked seohyun who stood frozen beside her.
 
" it is just your feeling " Seohyun answered coldly and avoid Yong Hwa's gazed. She is so nervous right now.
 
" so.. is there any question you want to asked?? " Yong Hwa just tried to built a friendly communication between himself and his employees.
 
Yoona suddenly raised her hand " any question is okay, Manager Jung?? " Yoona encouraged herself to ask. She was sure that her question was the one that all of women in this room curious about.
 
"yah.. Im Yoona.. What the hell are you doing?? " Seohyun hissed. Now all eyes Were focused on them. Gaining attention from Jung Yong Hwa was the last thing she wanted.
 
" i know what I'm doing.. " Yoona whispered and smiled to her.
 
" and you are?? " Yong Hwa asked.
 
" Im Yoona.. " she answered calmly.
 
" Yoona Ssi.., and your friend?? " his eyes were focused on Seohyun now.
 
" eh?? " Yoona pointed at Seohyun, and Yong Hwa just nodded at her.
 
Damn it!! Stupid Yoona!! Seohyun cursed silently.
 
" she is Seo Joo Hyun, but you can call her Seohyun. She prefer to be call like that, she is new here.." Yoona answered cheerfully.
 
So.. Her name is Seohyun?? What a beautiful name.. Just like the person. Yong Hwa smiled as he remembered how hard he tried to asked for her name while they were in Jejju. If he knew her name from the beginning, it will made him easier to find her..and he didn't have to waste his time thinking hard and wondering everyday when they will meet again.
 
 
 " any question is ok.. As long as I Can satisfied you Yoona ssi and youfriend Seohyun ssi, why not?? " he smiled confidently. Seohyun just rolled her eyes, she didn't even care about his status. Yeah.. She didn't..care..
 
" are you probably single.. Or dating someone?? " Yoona asked bluntly.
 
Yong Hwa pretended to thought for a while everyone was waiting for his answer, especially for the women who looked curious to death " hmm.. I think for this one I can't tell you.. " Yong Hwa smiled playfully and winked which earned a protest Sound from the women. 
 
Yoona just pouted when she heard about the answered, she was not satisfied. And Seohyun could felt something weird inside her heart.. A disappointed feeling.., what was that??
 
Yong Hwa shifted his gazed to Seohyun just to saw her reaction, apperently that woman just stood silenltly not showing any kind of reaction. She just looked blank and Yong Hwa felt a bit annoyed, he was hoping to saw her reaction like most of the women here. This woman was really something. 
 
" ok.. Now Manager Jung, let me show you your office, so that you can take a rest for a while " Manager Park guiding Yong Hwa to his room.
 
" ok.. " Yong Hwa just nodded his head, he looked at Seohyun for the last time before following Manager Park. 
 
Seohyun still can't believe what was just happened right now. He was her new manager?? There were lots of people in this South Korea, why must him?? Oh my.. What kind of fate is this?? She must be God's biggest joke right now. 
 
" Seohyun ah.. " Yoona nudged Seohyun's arm which snapped herself back to reality.
 
" yeah? What's up?? " She tried to pay attention to Yoona.
 
" we will having a welcoming party for you and Manager Jung, and we decided to go to karaoke. I have already asked Manager Jung and his assistant to join, they already agree. So we are going after office time, ok?? " 
 
" what?? But... But I can't.. " Seohyun tried to rejected, she hasn't prepared herself to meet him yet.. face to face.
 
" there is no but Seohyunnie.., I don't want to hear any stupid  reason.. " Yoona said while shaking her index finger in front of Seohyun's face.
 
" it's a deal, ok?? " Yoona made sure that Seohyun won't run away.
 
" alright.. " Seohyun didn't has much choices, even if she said no Yoona will made her said yes. She heaved a small sigh then looked at her watch.. It's already  4. She  quickly finished her works.
 
 
" ok.. Now I'm going to sing!! " Kim Jae Won, one off their co workers grabbed the microphone and began to Choosed the song that he wanted to sing. Everyone just having fun, they danced , they screamed enjoying the moment while Seohyun just sat silently, she was busied with her own mind.
 
" Manager Jung.. Why don't you sing us a song?? " somebody asked.
 
" eh?? My voice is not good..  " he tried to rejected.
 
" it's ok.. Just one song. It's your welcoming party.. " they insisted and hand him   The microphone. 
 
" alright.. " he grabbed the microphone and began to Choosed a song.
 
" since it's just not my welcoming party alone how about a duet?? " He spoke through the microphone and walked to Seohyun who still seems to lost herself in another space.
 
" ne?? " Seohyun surprised when she saw Jung Yong Hwa who already stood in front of her and handed her a microphone.
 
" they asking for a duet.. " Yong Hwa spoke out. Although the room was quite dark, Seohyun could saw that Yong Hwa was grinned at her.
 
" sing.. Sing... Sing.. Sing... " they began to screamed. Seohyun hesitated for a while.. She bite her lower lips.. Ottoke??. As they screamed louder, Seohyun could heard the song is about to start. She knew the song.. It was one of her favorite. But.. No choice Seohyun grabbed the microphone and suddenly Yong Hwa pulled her hand to made her stood up and dragged her to the front and they started to sang.
 
 
G.Na ft Wheesung - Nice to Meet You 
 
 
( Y )    Hello, nice to meet you 
You're prettier than I thought you would be
I heard a lot about you
I hear you've been looking for a good person lately
 
Yong Hwa extended his hand in front of Seohyun. What the hell is he doing?? Seohyun Thought.
 
 
( S)    It's a pleasure, nice to meet you
You're more handsome than I thought you would be
I also heard about you
that you're lonely
 
Decided to play with him, Seohyun shook his hand and gave him a light bow. They pretended like two people who just met for the first time . they sang the song cheerfully and harmonicly just like the way back in Jejju.
 
( Y n S )  I think this will be an okay fate
Do you feel what I feel too
I feel like you know me already
This thrilling joy
Let's meet tomorrow and the day after that
I want to get to know you more
I'm curious and excited
It looks like I'll come to like you
 
( Y )  Did you sleep? Did you have a good dream
I happen to have nothing to do today
I want to buy you a cup of coffee
If you have time, do you want to meet
 
( S )   I found you, the weather is really nice
I also don't have anything to do today
I thought about what I should do
Let's meet right now
 
( Y n S )  I think this will be an okay fate
Do you feel what I feel too
I feel like you know me already
This thrilling joy
Let's meet tomorrow and the day after that
I want to get to know you more
I'm curious and excited
It looks like I'll come to like you
 
( S ) You and me together
You and me together
Oh baby baby
 
( Y n S )  I hope that this is your mind too
I feel like up until now, my painful loves
have been a lie
Thank you so much
 
( Y n S )  We fit so well together
You must feel this feeling too
It feels like this world is a park
just for the two of us
 
( Y n S ) Let's get to know each other slowly
Carefully, carefully, like every day is the first
Like our first meeting pushed us together
Always with a fluttering heart
Let's try
 
As the song ended, all people gave them a big applause just like they were watching a concert . Two of them looked at each other and smiled. Yoona who saw their attitude felt suspicious but decided not to think to much.. Maybe it's just her feeling.
 
 
" goodbye.. Goodbye.. " it was 10pm when they finally separated. Everyone is waving goodbye to each other. Seohyun and Yoona was about stop a taxi when suddenly Jung Sin appeared in front of them.
 
" are you leaving with taxi, Yoona ssi?? " Jung Sin asked.
 
" ne.., just now we use Jae Won's car so I left my car at the office " She answered.
 
" I see.., but we can give you a ride.., Right Hyung?? " Jung Sin turned his head to Yong Hwa who stood beside him asking for an approval.
 
" of course.. " Yong Hwa just answered calmly but inside his heart he was nervous that they might rejected. Yong Hwa has been asking Jung Sin to do this when they are about to left the karaoke place. So this is bassicly Yong Hwa's idea.
 
" hmm.. " Yoona hesitate for a while.
 
" please don't bother.., we can go home by ourselves " Seohyun rejected and Yoona just agree by nodding her head.
 
Damn!! This woman was still as stubborn as always, Yong Hwa muttered inside his heart.
 
" where are you living?? " Jung Sin asked again.
 
" Sangdo dong " Yoona answered.
 
" great!! Ours is near there.. So we are heading on the same direction.. " Jung Sin clapped his hand.
 
" it's okay Jung Sin ssi.. We can go home by ourselves. " Seohyun kept rejected.
 
" I agree with Jung Sin ssi.., beside that I think We will hard to find a taxi at this time.. " Yoona said. Seohyun just looked at her friend, disbelief.
 
" so..I think we finally have an agreement here. Lets go home.. " Jung Sin said happily. Yong Hwa finally can relieved, thanks to Jung Sin this time.
 
" Seohyun ssi.., may i asked a question?? " Jung Sin who sat in front turned his face to Seohyun.
 
" what is that Jung Sin ssi?? " 
 
" are you probably the woman that my hyung met during his holiday at Jejju??" Jung Sin asked bluntly. Normally his hyung not a type of man who chased a women, it was always women who threw themselves to his hyung. But seeing his hyung for the first time asked him a helped about woman.. He concluded Seohyun and his hyung must really have something.
 
 Seohyun shocked for moment, she just can't say anything right now. As for Yong Hwa he just smiled calmly.
 
" yah.. So you are the one?? Really?? " Jung Sin asked, disbelief.
 
" wow.. Daebak!! " he clapped his handed, overjoyed. Seohyun just didn't know what to say. She bite her lower lips, felt nervous.
 
" excuse me.. What did I missed here?? " Yoona who confused with the conversation asked. She turned to Seohyun and gave her You-owe- me-an-explanation looked. Seohyun gulped nervously and mouth " I will tell you later" without sound
 
" hyungg.. Finally you found her!!, oh my God..what a coinsidence. You know Seohyun ssi.. My hyung has been dreaming of you since he came back from Jejju " Jung Sin just can't stopped blabbering.
 
" he has been acting like man who was in love.. " Jung Sin laugh out loud. Which earned a smacked from Yong Hwa.
 
" hyungg.. It's hurt " Jung Sin pouted and rubbed his head.
 
" stop talking Jung sin ah.. " Yong Hwa finally lost his patience. He should have stoppen Jung sin or he will talk more.
 
For a moment all of them stayed quite. While Yoona still looking at Seohyun, curious. Aigoo.. This could be a long night to go.. Seohyun muttered inside her heart.
 
 
 
 
-------------------
 
Hello.. Everyone, it's me again. Finally I can update a new chapter :D.
I know.. I know... I promised you that this should be the last chapter, but apparently this story turn out to be longer than I expect. please dont kill me.. Kekeke. I'm sorry for making you wait so long friends.. ( bow).
 
So.. Please enjoy.. ^.^ and don't forget to give a comments about the story so far and subs. Thank you... :-)