Nice to meet you 6

Nice to meet you

 

 “ ok.. I’m done..” Yong Hwa clapped his hand, smile widely. Looking proud with his masterpiece.

“ thanks..” Seohyun uttered a word softly. She looked at her knee which now is wrapped with bandage.suddenly she felt guilty for treating him so bad actually he is kind enough. She sighed heavily.

“ what did you say just now?? I can’t hear it “ Yong Hwa asked, looked straight at her and  His lips curved a smile. Seohyun sure he was about to again. Ok.. he was still annoying.

“ I said THANK YOU, do hear it? Clear enough??! “ Seohyun almost yelled. She looked frustating.

“ ohh.. no problem, it’s my pleasure ” Yong Hwa answered calmly then take a sit beside Seohyun. Who asked him to sit??

Silent for a moment.. why nobody’s speaking??

“ ehemm..” Seohyun pretended to clear then stood up.

“  where are you going?? “ Yong Hwa asked.

“ I need to get exchange and thanks for your help, I really appreciate it. Now please make your move to the door and leave “ Seohyun said as she walked carefully to the bathroom.

15 minutes later

Seohyun walked out from bathroom. She wore a T-shirt and short pants now, she was surprised when she saw Yong Hwa is still there. Sat at the couch, his eyes was closed. Is he sleeping?. He looked more handsome when he didn’t talk. She walked to Yong Hwa. Looked at him closer. He has a long eyelashes, sharp nose which make his eyes perfectly handsome. In the middle of the admiring him..

“ I know I’m handsome.. you don’t have to look at me like that..” Suddenly Yong Hwa opened his eyes. Smiled at her. Their face was so closed.

Seohyun gasped, hurriedly pulled herself away from Yong Hwa and step back. She was caught off guard. Her face was as red as tomato right now.

“ w..why.. are you still here?? “ Seohyun  stutterd a bit. Geez.. control yourself Seohyun ah..

Yong Hwa stood up and come close to Seohyun “ I’m not helping you for free..” He spoke out, smirking at her.

“ mwo??, wh..what do you want from me? “ Seohyun took 3 step behind, she is stuck at the corner right now. She crossed her hand to protect her body. ‘oh God.. I shouldn’t let him helped me.. you are a baboo Seohyun ah…’ She scolded herself. Like People said regret always come late.

Yong Hwa walked closer and closest to Seohyun. “ yah.. what are you doing?? “ Seohyun got panicked. “ stop !!" Seohyun closed her eyes. Is he going to....?? God please help me..!!

“ yah.. what wrong with you?? “ Yong Hwa stopped right in front of Seohyun, close enough.. even Seohyun can felt his breath.

“ huh?? “ Seohyun opened her eyes " omo.." Seohyun surprised, Yong Hwa's face was right in front of hers

" hey.. I'm not going to do whatever that came to your crazy mind.. " Yong Hwa flicked Seohyun's forehead.

" ouuchhh.. It's hurt!! " Seohyun rubbed her forehead. Yong Hwa chuckled a bit.

" what are you laughing at?? " Seohyun pouted.

" you.. You look cute when you pouted " Yong Hwa hardly control himself not to pinched Seohyun's chubby cheek. 

" cute?? " Seohyun's cheek blushing a bit.

" and you look cuter when are blushing like this.. " Yong Hwa really enjoyed his moment when teasing Seohyun like this.

" ugh.. " Seohyun pushed Yong Hwa away then move to another space. Her face was as red as tomato right now.

breath Seohyun.. Breath... " you better leave right now.., because I want to go out.." Seohyun said as she Looked at the mirror , tie her hair and made it into ponytail. She put a light makeup to her face, a Lil bit lipgloss and blush on. She was ready to go out now. Yong Hwa just looked at her. Admiring her Beauty..

" what are you looking at?! " she asked. 

" ah.. Nothing.. " Yong Hwa answered.

" weird.. " Seohyun muttered, she grabbed her bag and got ready to go.

" let's.. Walked out " Seohyun said and walked first. 

" wait... " Yong Hwa gripped her hand to made her stopped.

" what?? " 

" like what I said just now.. I'm not helping you for free right?? You owe me... " Yong Hwa explained.

" so?? What do you want from me?? " Seohyun asked, confused.

" I want you to accompany me today.. " Yong Hwa said.

" what?? Accompany you? Why should I?! " she asked.

" because you owe me.. " He smile happily to Seohyun.

" now.. Let's go.. " Yong Hwa said and stepped out of the room.

Seohyun sigh heavily and closed the door " why I should spend my day with him.. " she muttered under her breath.

" ah.. " seems like something just came across Yong Hwa's mind. He turned back to Seohyun.

 " you look more beautiful if you let your hair Loose.. " Yong Hwa whispered to Seohyun's ear and with his hand, he pulled the ribbon that tied Seohyun's hair and making her hair fell down to her shoulder. He winked his left eyes then walked away. Leaving Seohyun that frozen with opened wide hanging.