Nice to meet you 7

Nice to meet you

" where are we going?? “ Seohyun asked.

“ downtown ..” Yong Hwa answered.

“ downtown??, what for?? Is there any special occasion? “ Seohyun asked while putting her seatbelt.

Yong Hwa didn't answered, he just smile and kept driving.

“ ah.. your seatbelt, please..safety first “ Seohyun ordered.

" ah ne.. “ Yong Hwa hurriedly pulled the seatbelt while driving,  it made him a lil bit hard to do it since he has to focus on the road.

“hmm.. let me help you… “ seeing him struggle himself to buckled the seatbelt, Seohyun decided to help him.

“ thanks..” Yong Hwa said.

“ no problem…” Seohyun tried to sat comfortably, she can’t help but felt  a bit nervous. So she tried to enjoyed the view from her window. On their way to town they passed the Bijarim Forest road, the famous road which is flanked by Lines of tall, majestic cedarS and fields of silver grass that almost seem to glitter in sunlight

“ woah.. the view is so beautiful..” she was amazed by scenery all around her.

“ of course.. it was selected as the most beautiful road in korea in 2002, you know?” Yong Hwa explained.

“ really?? Woahh.. daebak..” Seohyun clapped her hands. Then she opened the window.

“ hmm…” she closed her eyes inhaled the smelled of the trees, the wood. The sun shone bright.. She can felt the wind blew her face n her hair softly. Suddenly she heard familiar song from the radio, it was her favourite song. She turn up the volume.

 

 Me to you You to me

*neo eh geh nan hae jil nyok noh eul hceo reom 

han pyon eui ah reum ta oon choo yok ee dwe go 

soh joong haet teon oo ri poo reu deon nal eul ki yok hae myo

oo- hoo hwe eop shi keu rim cheo reom nam ah joo gi reul

 

na eh geh neon nae we rop deon ji nan shi gan eul  

hwan ha geh pi chweo joo deon haet sal ee dwe go

jo keu mah deon neo eui ha yan son wi eh 

pit na neun poh seok cheo reom yong weon eui yak sok ee dwe eo

*repeat

na eh geh neon jol eop eui seul peun noh rae roh, 

nae jak eun ka seum sok geh ee reoh 

keh nam ah pan jak ee deon neo eui yeh peun noon mang 

ool eh soo man eun pyol  ee dwe eo  yong weon toh rok pit na go ship eo

 

I am yours, like the sun which set

The beautiful memories are all from one place

Precious memories of the naive days together

Woo- they remain as a picture which has no regrets

 

You are mine and make the lonely times pass

You are the sunlight which shines on me

Your small white hand in mine 

Like the sparkle of a jewel it makes the promise of eternity

 

* Repeat

 

You are mine, like a sad graduation song 

You are still a small part of this heart of mine 

Your beauty glitters in your eyes 

Like so many stars I hope you will always shine

 

She heard Yong Hwa humming the song. His voice was really good, actually he has the husky, y, and manly kind of voice which made a perfect combination with his face. She can’t help but sang the song too. Together they sang harmonicly. Both of them just enjoyed the song.. the moment..,  Seohyun peeked at him from the corner of her eyes..Oh my.. he looked so handsome.

“ you don’t have too peek, just look at me directly.. I don’t mind “ Yong Hwa chuckled lightly and continue humming the 

song.Oups.. Seohyun got caught off guard. “ Mwo?? I’m not..” she denied, quickly turned away and hiding her red face.

“ yes you are..” he laugh " and you like it.. Don't you? "

“ no I’m nottttt….” Seohyun pouted and folding her hand.

" oh.. Just admit it..Don't be shy.. " he kept teasing her.

" ok..stoped the car!!  I don't wanna go with you!! " Seohyun threatened, she tried to opened th door.

“ wogh.. Wogh.. what are you doing..  Are you crazy?? Look around you, we are in the middle of jungle.." Yong Hwa panicked, this woman was out of his mind

" I don't care.. Stop the car.. Right now.." 

" ok.. Look I am sorry, I promise I'm not gonna tease you anymore..ok?? Now please calm down.. before you killed us on the car accident " Yong Hwa tried to persuade Seohyun not to do stupid thing that can harm themselves

" you promised me, huh?? " Seohyun looked at Yong Hwa, felt suspicious.

" yeah I promise.." he smile to convinced her.

"ok then.. " Seohyun calm down. But still looked annoyed.

" hey.. Your face look ugly if you mad.. "

" what?? " Seohyun stared at him. Is he started again?

" I'm not teasing you ok? I'm telling the truth " Yong Hwa explained quickly before Seohyun decided to jumped out from the car again.

seohyun just rolled her eyes. For almost 30 minutes both of them just kept quite, none of them speaking. Yong Hwa just focus on his driving and for Seohyun, she already fell asleep 20 minutes a go. Finally they reach the destination. Yong Hwa parked his car at the empty space then he looked at Seohyun who slept soundly like a baby beside him, she looked like an innocent angel. Yong Hwa kept looking at her for 5 minute, admiring her beauty before wake her up.

" hey.. Wake up..." Yong Hwa shaked Seohyun's arm. He didn't know what was her name. From the first time they met, he just kept calling her 'hey or grumpy lady '

" hmmm " Seohyun opened her eyes and rubbed it gently.

" where are we?? seogwipo? " Seohyun looked around still with a sleepy eyes.

" yes.. Let's get out.. " both of them get out from the car.

" why are we here?? " she asked

" Let's walk to the downtown. It is just 5 minutes from here. They are having the cherry blossom festival there, the cheery trees suppose to be fully blossom in this 2 days" Yong Hwa said as he made his way to the area.

" oh.. Ok " Seohyun just followed where Yonghwa go. As soon as they reach the downtown. They found the area was full of people who came to saw n celebrate the festival and yes.. The cherry trees was fully blossom of course.

" woahh..this is beautiful " Seohyun can't help but felt so Dazzled by the view in front of her.

" yeah.. We come at the right time, come on.. Let's take a walk " together they strolled The gorgeous cherry blossom boulevard. there are a lot of people there, families, couples, tourists, oldies who came to enjoy the festival. Seohyun and Yonghwa walked around the area for a couple minutes then decided to sat on the bench.

" are you thirsty?? Do you want me to buy some drink for you?? " Yong Hwa asked

" ah.. Yes please, i want green tea " Seohyun answered.

" ok.. Wait here, I'll be back " Yong Hwa then went to bought their drink.

" Seohyun just wandering around " there are a lot of young couple around her. Holding hand, hugging, chatting, laughing, sharing their meal or drink, even kissing. They all looked happy. Seohyun felt a bit awkward and shy with the situation around her, and her face was suddenly  blushed into pink.

" here you go.." Yong Hwa was back. He hand her a bottle of green tea, and for himself he drank ice americano.

" hey.. What's wrong with you?? " Yong Hwa noticed that something 's wrong with Seohyun.

" ne?? Ani.. I'm ok.. " She said and tried to hide her face again. Seems like she always easily blushed in front of this man. Maybe next time she will bought a mask to cover her face, so she didn't have to hide it anymore. Oh.. Wait.. did she hoping for ' next time ' just now ??.

" no, you are not!! " Yong Hwa put his hand on Seohyun's forehead, looked worriedly to her. Seohyun just realized that He has a beautiful eyes too. Ok.. her face was transforming from pink into red right now!!

" yah.. What are you doing.." she ditched his hand.

" I'm just checking, whether you've got fever or not but it seems like you are not. It's strange.. " He said.

It's all because of this people, your stupid hand and your eyes !! She muttered inside her heart. " I told you I'm ok.. It's just because.." Seohyun hesitated for a while. Will it be more embarrassing told him the truth??.

" yes??" Yong Hwa still waitting for an answer. " are you probably hurt somewhere? Or your knee, Isn't it ? " he asked.

" it's not.." Seohyun shook her head lightly. "it's just because of.. " Seohyun looked around them.

" what?? " YOng Hwa followed her sight.

" ah.. " it seems like Yong Hwa finally understood.

" hahaha.." Suddenly he laugh out loud. Ok.. just laugh.. Seohyun hope that there was a big hole near her, so she can just buried herself and never appeared anymore.

" are you feeling shy just because of the lovey dovey aura??. Or.. you want us become like that too?? " he teased. Wait.. He already promised not to again right?? Oh.. Forget it, they were not in car right now she won’t jumped out or Incase she want to ran away, he can still catch her.

" mwo?? " Seohyun widened her eyes " yah!! ert!! " she hit him as hard as she could. She has to gave him a lesson, not to messed up with Seo Joo Hyun.

" ouuchhh!! " Yong Hwa groaned in pain " Yah!! Are you a woman or man!! Why is your power just like a man? I feel my arm's bones is breaking into pieces right now" he rubber his arm.

" huh..you deserved it" She hissed.

Then both of them kept silent. Yong Hwa was still rubbing his arm and Seohyun just touch her phone.

" so.." Yong Hwa is about to start a conversation again.

" yes??" Seohyun looked at him.

" what's your name?? You haven't told me.." Yong Hwa asked.

" I'm not telling my name to a stranger " she answered coldly.

" ne?? I thought we already friend.. " he confused.

" are we?? Who said that?? " Seohyun turned her face away and smile.

" oh God.. You are really something, huh??. Alright I will just call  you grumpy lady.. Is it ok for you?? " he smiled.

" don't you dare.. " Seohyun gave him a death glare. Then stood up and walked away.

" yah.. What should I call you??, yah.. Wait for me.. "

They were having fun for a whole day. After enjoying the festival, Seohyun insisted that they must visited the teddy bear museum, although Yong Hwa thought that nothing special there except you can saw a bunch of teddy bear doll in all kind of shape and posed. Seohyun was as energic as a 5 years old kind inside the museum, she kept asking Yong Hwa to took a picture for her everywhere, and of course they took some pictures together to. Girl is always a girl. Then they went to a local restaurant to fulfilled their empty stomach. Yong Hwa insisted that as a gentleman he has to paid for the dinner as for Seohyun, she didn't want Yong Hwa thought that She made him spent money for her and she was not that kind of material girl, so she want to paid her dinner herself although Yong Hwa said that a dinner won't made him bankrupt. But finally Yong Hwa who was the one who paid for the bill, after he threatened that he will kiss her if she kept nagging on him with her nonsense theory.

It was 8pm when they backed to the hotel.

" hey.. How about if we have take walked first to the hotel beach??" Yong Hwa offered.

" ok.. It sounds great.. "

Both af them then walked to beach which is located just right behind their hotel's building. As soon as they reached the beach, they sat down on the sand.

Both of them just silent and enjoying the night view of the sea.

" if you don't mind.., I want to asked. On the day i saw you at the balcony.. Why were you crying?? " Yong Hwa asked.

Seohyun just looked at him, having doubts in her mind. Did she have to told him?? fine.. Let's told him, beside she won't met him anymore right, plus she have shared her pain with someone's else to made her felt better. Seohyun took a deep breath.

" i just remember someone " Seohyun said.

" someone?? Your boyfriend?? " Yong Hwa asked.

" my ex-fiancé.., we supposed to got married last week. And I should have had this holiday as our honeymoon.., actually I don’t planned to came here but I already paid for it beside that I think that I need a fresh air " Seohyun smiled bitterly and sighed.

" what.. Happened..? Are you cancelled your wedding " Yong Hwa asked carefully.

Seohyun just nodded her head lightly " he cheated on me.. 2 weeks before our wedding I found the truth" Seohyun's eyes became teary as she recalled all the memories again, her heart was starting to felt the pain, the pain that almost made her did a stupid thing that almost took her life.

" that day.. I came to his apartment, I have just came back from My businnes trip. I want to surprised him, so I went to his apartment without telling him " Seohyun took a deep breath again before continuing the hardest part. Yong Hwa just silent and looked at her carefully.

" as soon as I arrived, I found a woman's high heels. I got a bad feeling for this.. Because the apartment was silent.. I searched around. When I opened his room.. I found my fiancé and another woman whom I know is her business partner. Sleeping together and.. .. " finally Seohyun can't hold it anymore. Her tears slowly began to fell.

" I scream.. Loudly.. And cried.., they were surprised when they saw me.., I yelled at them, asking how could they do this to me.. How could my fiancé cheated on me.. We wil get married within a week. My fiancé told me, we shouldn’t get engaged and he actually intend to cancelled our wedding after I come back. The day after was like in hell, my parents got angry they kept asking me why I cancelled the wedding I just told them that I don’t love him anymore and I can’t continued to do this thing. People told me that I was stupid to let him go. They just don’t know and I can’t tell, I just shared my pain with my bestfriend ” Seohyun cried hardly.

“ I suffer a lot, I can’t sleep, can’t eat, I just totally like a deadman for a week. I even resign from my office, I just can’t be in the same environment with them, it was too painful “

Yong Hwa didn’t know what to do. He pulled her into his arm and let her cried, released all her pain inside her heart. Seohyun cried even louder, she didn’t care.. she just need a shoulder to cried on. Yong Hwa let her cried until she felt better.

“ sssttt… don’t cried anymore “ Yong Hwa her hair softly, tried to calm her down.

“ until now.. I still don’t know, which part of myself that is wrong.., I always give him all my 100% “ Seohyun sobbed.

“ look..” Yong Hwa released his hug. He lifted Seohyun’s face, her eyes was swollen.

“ it’s not your fault ok.. he is the one who cheated on you, don’t blame yourself for this situation. He doesn’t even deserved your tears so please stop crying over him.. it won’t change anything “ Yong Hwa softly wiped away her tears and smiled.

“ you are beautiful.. don’t worry there will someone out there waiting for you to come by.. all you have to do is just opened your heart to a new relationship “ he patted her head tenderly. Seohyun could felt butterfly on her stomach, it’s been a long time she had that feeling even when she was with her fiancé. Why she felt so comfort with this man??.

“ you know.. I think that we have the same case here “ Yong Hwa said as he looked to the sea.

“ what do you mean?? “ Seohyun asked.

“ I’ve just got dumped by my girlfriend 2 months ago.. “ He smiled.

“ you do?? “ Seohyun surprised, she stopped to cried right now. What kind a coincidence is this??

Yong Hwa just nooded his head “ yeah.. he left me for another man who is richer than me.. “ Yong Hwa laugh awkwardly.

“ same like you.. at first I just can’t accept the truth that she already left me. I kept begging for her to come back and I said I will do everything for her. But she will never change her mind, she was already over me “ Seohyun can felt his voice a bit trembling, he must suffer a lot to.

“ I didn’t go to work.., I just go to club and I got drunk everyday. I just don’t care about my work, my families and my friends. I did it for almost a week until someday my friend come to my apartment and gave me a punch.. a very hard one..” he smiled as he remembered the incident.

“ soon I realized, what the hell was going on with me??. why I became like this??. Thanks to my bestfriend and his punch that me realized that I already wasted my time, hoping for someone that will never come back to me. So I got up and faced the reality. I began to start a new chapter of my life but I still needed time.. its not that easy to forget. I soon to be a workaholic, I worked from 8am – 10pm everyday. I just need to do something that will made my mind busy, so I won’t think about her “ he explained.

" I see.. “ Seohyun Nodded her head again.

“ actually I am having my businnes trip to here for a meeting when we met on the plane and I suppose to go back to Busan on the same day. But I think that I need to take a break from this job, it almost killing me so I plan to stay here a bit longer “ Yong Hwa took a deep breath and finished his stories.

“ so here we are.. two brokenhearted people, sitting down here and share stories, what a coincidence “ Yong Hwa said

“ yeah.. what a coincidence..” Seohyun agreed then both of them laugh.

“ I told you before.. this is just faith..” Yong Hwa turned his face to Seohyun, look at her deeply. Then He came closer to Seohyun. Is he going to kiss me?? Seohyun got frozen, her heart was jumping around. As Yong Hwa face just an inch from her.

“ please don’t.. We are not suppose to do this..” Seohyun whispered.

Yong Hwa pulled himself away from Seohyun.

“ I..i think.. we need to go back..” Seohyun said as she stood up quickly and ran away from Yong Hwa.

“ ah.. lets..” Yong Hwa spoke then followed Seohyun. On their way back to hotel, both of them just silent with an awkward feeling surround them.

When they reached their room

“ hmm.. good night..” Seohyun said to Yong Hwa before she entered her room.

“ wait..” Yong Hwa stopped her.

“ yes?? “ Seohyun looked at him.

Yong Hwa walked to Seohyun and suddenly gave her a kiss on her cheek.

“ good night too.. and thanks for today..” Yong Hwa Smiled at her before enter his room, leaving Seohyun whom face was as red as tomato. What was happening just now??

 

The next morning..

it was 7am in the morning and As usual Seohyun woke up early, stretching her body and inhaled the fresh air in the morning. She peeked at the her neighbor. Remembering what happened last night.. how should she acted when they met again??

“ he hasn’t woke up yet?? What a lazy pig..” Seohyun muttered and then went back to took a shower. After finished she began to tidy up all her belonging, made sure nothing left because she has to checked out soon.

Its about 10am when she came to the reception desk

“ Good morning miss.. what can I help you..” The receptionist greeted her with a bright smile.

“ ah ne.. I want to check out..” She hand her the card.

“ oh ok, let me check first..” The receptionist took her card and type something at her computer.

“ Miss Seo Joo Hyun from room 3002?” she asked.

“ ah ne..I am what happened? Is there anything wrong?? “ Seohyun asked.

“ nothing Miss.. we just want to give you something..” The receptionist took a bag of something under her table.

“ this is for you Miss..” She gave Seohyun a bag of unknown things.

“ what is this?? May I know from who?? “ Seohyun asked.

“ I don’t know Miss “ The receptionist just smiled at her.

“ oh.. ok..” Seohyun took the bag and sat down on the couch at the lobby.

She took out the things inside the bags. A Teddy Bear and a bracelet??. it was the same bracelet she saw at the traditional market. When he bought it?? How come she didn’t know?? Seohyun looked at the Teddy Bear, there was a memo that stick on its. She read it

 

To : My Grumpy Lady

 

I give you this Teddy Bear so that you will always remember of me, isn't it as cute as me?? kekeke..and the bracelet.. I think that it will really look nice on you. So Please take a good care of this things. I have a feeling that we will meet again soon. It was nice to meet you ^.^.

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                        Till we met again

                                                                                                                                                                         Jung Yong Hwa

 

  

“ this man..” Seohyun smiled happily when she finished read the memo. She put her the Teddy Bear in the bag and for the bracelet she wore it directly. Then She quickly stopped a taxi and made her way to the airport.

This Holiday surely give her memories that she will never forget for her entire life.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi.. Guys.. it's been a long time i don't update.. so i made it up to you at this chapter.

seriously this is the longest chapter i've wrote... kekeke. FYI.. the next chapter should be the last one since i have to start the new one . So please enjoy this chapter ^.^.

don't forget to comment and subscribe.. ^.*