Nice to meet you 4

Nice to meet you

Hi guys.. I'm sorry for the lame update las night T.T ( bow) . Actually the story isn't finish yet, but I accidentally click " save ".

please forgive mee.. >.< Kekeke. So.. Here's chapter 4. Check it out.. :D

 

-------------

" good morning there.." Yong Hwa greeted her neighbor. Flashing his adorable smile again with an expectation she will responds him.

but unfortunately Seohyun just gave him I-don't-know-you-so-don't-disturb-me look then continued to stretching her body and completely ignored Yong Hwa.

' try to act cool, huh? '  he thought, but as he saw her reaction he got more curious to this woman.

" coffee " he offered while raised up his cup, tried to started a conversation with Seohyun.

" no, thanks.. " Seohyun rejected then walk inside her room without even looked at Yong Hwa.

" wah.. This woman is really something.. " Yong Hwa was dumbfounded. This is the first time he got rejected by woman like this, it was actually hurted his pride a bit. 

 

Seohyun was busy munching her food when Yong Hwa came to her table and sat in front of her.

" do you mind if I sit here?? " he asked.

" there is a lot of empty seat there.. so why do you have to sit here?? " Seohyun felt annoyed . ' oh God..This man was everywhere ' She said to herself.

" i just feel lonely if I have to eat my breakfast alone.. So I decided to join you " he answered cheerfully then enjoyed his sandwich.

" ok..whatever.. " she rolled her eyes.

" but.. I have something to ask.." Yong Hwa looked at Seohyun, his face now become more serious.

" did I do something wrong to you?? Look.. I'm just trying to be nice here.. But it's seems like you hate me. I just don't understand why " he asked, his eyes still looking at Seohyun waiting For an answer.

Seohyun bite her lips.. Actually she doesn't hate this man but there is something on her mind that told her that she has to stay away from him, it was not because what happened on the plane..or..was it because everytime he came near around her heart starting to beat so fast???

" I.." Seohyun stuttered, don't know how to answer. 

" I think I deserve an answer.. " Yong Hwa said, still waiting.

" I just don't know you.." she answered then quickly stood up and walked away leaving Yong Hwa alone.

" So... It's all because you don't know me? Where are you going.. Hey.. "  Yong Hwa hurriedly followed Seohyun who seems to run away from him.

 

Seohyun was walking around with Map on her hand. She tried to found a traditional market which located not really far from her hotel. While she was wandering around, she felt that someone was following her. When she turned back she found Yong Hwa was following her with a bike.. Keeping a distance from her

" why are you following me? " she groaned.

" where are you going? It will be more fun if we go together.. I can give you a ride " Yong Hwa patted the back seat on his bike.

"no need.., I want to go by myself.." She said the continued to walked.

Yong Hwa sighed hardly, but he still followed her.

 

After walking about 10 minutes, finally Seohyun found the market. The market was so crowded.. Since it was weekend so people came out to shopping. Seohyun was happily walked through the market with Yong Hwa followed on her 3 steps behind.

Seohyun stopped at an accessories' shop to have a look " wow.. This bracelet is so cute.., ajuhma..can I see it? " she asked the shopkeeper.

" of course.. Here you go " she took out the bracelet that Seohyun wanted.

" this bracelet made Of silver, so it won't Get rusty " the ajuhma  explained.

" I see.. " Seohyun said while observing the bracelet.

" it will look nice on you miss..or you can ask your handsome boyfriend to buy it for you.. " the ajuhma tried to persuade Seohyun.

" boyfriend?? " she looked back and found Yong Hwa stood behind her .

" no..no..no.. He is not my boyfriend.. "  Seohyun quickly denied and shooked her head.

" how much does it cost?? " Yong Hwa asked.

" it's only 5000 won, Mr. You should buy it for your beautiful girlfriend.." 

" no..no.. I'm not his girlfriend, ajuhma.. " Seohyun tried her best to explain.

" of course.. I will buy it for her.." Yong Hwa said and suddenly embraced her shoulder to  make her stood near to him. Seohyun was shocked by his sudden action.

" what the hell are you doing.. Are you crazy, how dare you?? " Seohyun whispered.

the ajuhma looked at them, confused. Why the young couple in front of her acted so weird.

" we are having a horrible fight and argument last night.." Yong Hwa smiled and explained to the ajuhma, who just nodded her head.

Seohyun gave Yong Hwa a death glare. But Yong Hwa ignored her.

" aigoo.. This young couple.. How cute.., young lady.. Don't mad at your boyfriend anymore..both of you really match each other " the ajuhma praised them.

" we are now good ajuhma.. Right honey?? " he said in smiled and winked to Seohyun. 

At that time Seohyun could felt that her nostrils was flaring. ' this man really driving me crazy!!! ' 

while Yong Hwa was talking to the ajuhma Seohyun hardly Stepped on Yong Hwa's left foot, which make him groaned in pain.

" ouuchhh!!! " Yong Hwa screamed. He let go off his hand from Seohyun's shoulder and holding on his foot right now.

" eat that.. " Seohyun muttered as she walked away leaving Yong Hwa and the Ajuhma who seems surprised.