Nice to meet you 5

Nice to meet you

 

 

 


" hey.. wait.. " Yong Hwa tried to cath up with Seohyun who walked faster, or run? .

" yah.. are you deaf?? I'm calling you.., yah.. grumpy lady !! " Yong Hwa loss his patience, this woman really stubborn. No matter how hard he tried to caught her attention, she always ignored him.

" mwo?? what are you calling me just now?? " SeoHyun stopped and turned her face to Yong Hwa. She looked angry right now, Yong Hwa notice that when this woman angry her nostrils flaring and he found it cute.

" what? " Yong Hwa asked back, showing his innocent face. 

" did you call me grumpy just now? " She asked disbelieved.

" yes " He answered, still looked calm.

" why?! " Seohyun raised her eyebrows, looking straight to Yong Hwa. She prepared herself to blow up her anger anytime soon.

" hm.. " Yong Hwa pretended to think. Tilted his Head to left side. He knew his attitude was absolutely bad right now, but seems like teasing this woman become his new hobby. Seeing her red face, her flaring nostrils.

" what?? " she asked impatient. ‘ This man tried to test my patience, huh ? . He is so annoying ‘. Seohyun felt an urged to choked this man immediately.  ‘ calm down Seohyun ah.., you don’t want to spend your entire life in jail, right?? ‘ Seohyun remind herself.

" grumpy.. grumpy.. grumpy…” Yong Hwa playfully “ merong.. “ He sticked his tongue out and then rode his bike ran away from Seohyun before he died in her hand. He was acting like a 10 years old boy who teased his girl friend.

‘ ok.. this man is dead !! ‘ “ YAH..!! “ Seohyun yelled. She ran to chase Yong Hwa.

“ catch me if you cannn…. “ he rode his bike faster.

This is nonsense, there is no way she can caught Yonghwa who riding his bike. Seohyun was panting hardly, she stopped for a while, tried to cacth her breath. And she can saw Yong Hwa stopped riding his bike to, turned his face and grin at her.

“ are you tired already, grumpy lady?? Hahaha “ Yong Hwa laugh out loud.

 if she can’t killed this man, at least she has to kicked him hard, made him groaned in pain. Seohyun smirk when thinking about the scene on her mind.

“ you are dead !! “ Seohyun cursed on him but unfortunately when she began to chase him again, something that very embarrassing happened. Seohyun Fell down, her stupid shoes betrayed her. her heels broke into 2 pieces which made her loss her balance and fell down. This is the end of the world, she thought. Seohyun groaned in pain, her knee was hurt, maybe it’s bleeding inside. She sat on the ground,checked on her hand, her feet, her body.

Yong hwa was shocked when he saw Seohyun fell down. He parked his bike and ran to Seohyun.

“ are you ok?? “ Yong hwa asked, he look worried.

“ are you hurt ?? “ He was checking on Seohyun from head to toe

“ I’m fine.. “ Seohyun answered coldly. She tried to stood up and walked. But it’s impossible to walk with one of her shoes was broken and her knee was hurt.

“ ouch.. “ Seohyun groaned in pain.

“ your knee is hurt?? “ Yong hwa asked worriedly.

Seohyun didn’t answered.she just tried try to stood up.

“ wait here..” Yonghwa said and he ran to his bike and rode to Seohyun.

“ come on.. I can give you a ride.. “ He said but seohyun didn’t move.

Yonghwa sign “ you can’t walked with your condition like that.. you will hurt your knee more..” Yong hwa explained. Why in this situation she still behave like this??

Like it or not.. Yonghwa was right, her knee is more painfull right now. She can’t walked to hotel. Give up.. Seohyun manage to walked near his bike and sat at the back seat.

Yong hwa smile.. “ ok.. good girl, where do you want to go..?? “ Yonghwa asked cheerfully

“ hotel..” Seohyun answered shortly. This is the most embarrassing moment in her entire life.

 

on their way back to hotel, the situation was awkward. 

" hey.. " Yonghwa made a sound.

" what ?? " Seohyun answered

" nothing.. i'm just checking if you are still there.. at the back seat.." Yonghwa chuckled lightly.

Seohyun pouted behind his back.

" you better hold on me.. i need to speed up.. " Yonghwa grinned widely and without any one two three, Yonghwa rode his bike faster than before.

" kyaaa..." Seohyun  screamed. Spontaneous wrap her hand around his waist. Hug him.

" are you crazy..?!! i could fall down again !! " Seohyun scolded him.

" that's why i tell you to hold on me.. " Yonghwa laugh.

" yah !! " Seohyun hit his back hardly.

" hey.. that's hurt !! " Yonghwa protest. But he can't help to teased Seohyun again. So he shaked his bike, pretended to loss his balance. Old trick.. but always success.

" omo.. kyaa..." Seohyun strengthen her hug, closed her eyes. They are going to fell down !! OMMAA....

but nothing happen, she was still there, at the back seat not on the ground. She could heard Yonghwa laugh out loud. He was tricked her AGAIN !!. Seohyun was dumbfounded.

“ Sh*t.. “ Seohyun whispered, cursing herself. Why he always success made Seohyun feel embarrassed?. He was a trouble for her. Everytime he came around everything went wrong.

“ we are here.. “ They arrieved  at the hotel. Seohyun quickly jumped of from his bike totally forget about her knee.

“ aww.. “ She screamed. She was about to fall again, Her injured knee can’t support her body

“ hey.. “ luckily Yong hwa who stood beside her quickly hold her arms tightly.

“ are you okay?? “ Yong hwa asked

“ I don’t need your help “ Seohyun ditched his hands. Struggle her self to stood properly.

“ this woman..!! “ Yong hwa screamed, looked at Seohyun with a frustrating look. But he was still be patient.

“ or you want me to carry you?? Bridal style? “ Yong hwa asked.

“ mwo?? “ Seohyun widened her eyes.

“ come one.. let me help you to your room, huh?. You can’t walked right? “

Seohyun just pouted. 

“ hmmpphh.. “ Yong Hwa chuckled a bit.

“ Don’t be to stubborn, ok?? “ once again Yong hwa held her arms.

“ you can walk slowly.. step by step..” Yong hwa gave order

Seohyun had no choice, she hold on Yong hwa’s hand and walked step by step.

 

They was in Seohyun’s room right now. Yong hwa let her sat on a couch.

“ thanks.., you can go now “ Seohyun whispered softly, she didn’t care wheter Yong hwa heard it or not.

“ no problem.. “ Yong hwa smiled at her “ but I won’t go.. not now..”

“ what?? “ Seohyun watched Yong hwa busy looking for something in her room.

“ what are you doing?? “ she asked, confused.

“ first aid kit.. where are they??? Ah.. I find it “ Yong hwa found the first aid kit in a small cabinet.

“ we have clean your wound “ Yong hwa knee down infront of Seohyun. Rolled up her jeans.

“ what are you doing ??? “ Seohyun surprised.

“ clean your wound, what else?? “ Yong hwa looked at her with a smile on his face.

“ no need.. “ Seohyun moved her leg.

“ don’t move..” Yong hwa held his leg “ or the bacterium will spread over you leg, your leg will start to rot.. and finally we have cut off your leg. You want it ?? “ Yong hwa tried to looked as serious as he can.

“ really?? They will cut my leg ?? “ Seohyun shudder, imagined that she will loss her leg. This is not good.

“ I'm just kidding..” Yong hwa grinned at her, showing his teeth.

“ you..!! “ Seohyun glared at him.

“ but we have to clean it as soon as possible “ he said. Seohyun didn’t move this time, she just looked at Yong hwa who began to carefully clean the wound with liquid alcohol to made free from the bacterium.

Seohyun could felt her the pain “ aw..” she groaned.

“ you have to bear with the pain, okay?? “ Yong hwa finished the first part, and now he began to put another liquid on the wound.

“ it’s hurt….” Seohyun groaned again.., her entire leg was like burning.

“ I know.. I know..” Yong hwa blew a small wind on the wound through his mouth to made it less hurt. And is like magic.. he just blew the pain away. Dugeun..dugeun.. Seohyun’s heart was jumping around. Her face was blushing.

“ do you feel better ?? “ Yong Hwa smile and looked concern at her.

“ I..it much better right now..” She stuttered.. ‘ yah.. Seohyun.. what the hell is going with you?? ‘ she scolded herself. Her heart still beating fast , she has to make it beat normally before Yong hwa could hear her heartbeat. Oh my.. this is not good Seohyun ah…