nice to meet you 1

Nice to meet you

"10c.. 10c.." Seohyun mumbling to herself while walking through the aisle of the plane , trying to find her seat. "ah..here..." Seohyun finally found her seat. Then she sat comfortably, take out her novel and her ipod. It will take another 1 hour from Gimpo International airport to Jeju island. While enjoying her novel, suddenly she felt that someone sat beside her.

"excuse me.." a young man with white T-Shirt spoke to her.

 Seohyun took a glance from her novel to the person beside her. That young man still looked at her and with a smile on his face.

'he look so handsome..' Seohyun thought, amazed 'omo..what are you thinking Seohyun ah.. he is a stranger..are you nuts??'. Seohyun quickly snapped herself back to reality. She just nodded lightly to the young man. Then continue to read her novel. the plane is already take off. As it went higher, Seohyun looked to the view through the window.

"wah.. the weather is so nice" she said to herself, as she looked to blue blue sky n the cloud.

"yes..the sun shine so bright and the sky is clear.." the young man answered.

"what??" Seohyun felt that the young man talked to her, but she just can't heard clearly because the music is loud .

"i say.." the young man pull his face near Seohyun's. Seohyun blinked her eyes, hold her breath. Their face was so closed right now "the sun shine so bright and the sky look clear, young lady" he said as he pulled out the earphone and smiled again. Seohyun can felt that her heart beat so fast, dug..dug..dug.. she quickly looked to other way trying to hide her blushing face. That young man chuckled when he saw Seohyun's reaction.

'oh my.. is he laughing at me??' suddenly she felt annoyed.

"are you okay miss?? you looked so.. red.." that young man asked, but in a teasing way. While observing Seohyun face. He tried his best not to laugh out loud.

"i'm perfectly fine..i just feel a bit.. dizzy, i guess" Seohyun come out with a sudden reason. Then she closed her eyes, Pretended to sleep.

"ah.. just sleep then.." the young man nodded and then chuckled again.

'aishh.. he laugh at me again!! this man.. i hate him!! ' Seohyun muttered to herself.

---

"miss..miss.." Seohyun Felt somebody shake her body. she opened her eyes.

"ugh.." "we have landed mis.." the stewardess told her. Apparently she really falls asleep 

"ah.. nee.." Seohyun rubbed her eyes, then looked to the empty seat beside her. 

"that strange man already left.." Seohyun felt relieved that she doesn't have to met him again. Then she packed all her belonging, make sure that nothing left behind.

It was already night when she reached Lotte Jeju Hotel, she quickly checked in and then went to her room.

"wah.. this room is really big.." Seohyun looked around her room and felt amazing. "ah... i'm tired.." she threw her body to the king size bed. Suddenly her stomach made a weird sound.. krukkk..krukk "and hungry..." she said to herself. "i need to shower and get some food" she dragged her body lazily to the bathroom. 20 minutes she already at the hotel's restaurant to order some food to filled her empty stomach.

She ate the food alone in silent. After finished she decide to walked around the hotel to saw the facilites. It was already 10 o'clok when she back to her room. she sat silently on her bed when she realize she hasn't called her mother to inform she already arrieved safely. she take out her phone and try to make a call

"hello..ah ne omma.. i arrived already.., ne.. i know.., i will be just fine.. don't worry.." she smile to herself "tell appa that i arrived safely okay??, i will be back in three days.., ne.. i will take a good care of my self.., okay.. i will hang up now omma.. bye.." she ended the conversation. Seohyun sigh hardly.. she felt so lonely and empty. she walked to the balcony. the view fro her room really beautiful. suddenly her tears fall, so must be here with somebody.. somebody that already broke her heart into pieces. as she remember about what happened back then. 

"excuse me.." she heard a sound. 'who is that??' she thinks, she looked to the left and found a man staring at her

"YOU!!" she screamed.. shocked

 

 

----

 huaaa i have to ended this story in hurry..

but i promise will continue to the next chapter.. ^.^

enjoy reading....